Hey /b

hey /b
i found a bussines credit card
What do?

Attached: iknewyouwouldlook.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Find the owner and give it back

Post it

Attached: 1553328211848.jpg (496x600, 74K)

thats taking the good morals way...
not interested

maybe?

Send it back or destroy it. Business card means there will be a finance and legal department ready to plow your asshole wide open if you fuck with it, vs. some random who will just deal with the bank.

Or, on the other hand, the business might be so big that they could care less if you buy some dildos with it before they cancel the card

You can try some shenanigans, but it's 2019. You'll get caught.

i googled the compnay name on card
small company
wedding planing or flower caterer of some sort

Here is my honest opinion, I once found a credit card and used it, and let me tell you they will track you down, 2 yrs $2500 and countless hours of work and I got a deferred disposition, it is not worth it my friend take my advice

If you try anything, go small.
Buy yourself lunch.
Wait a week.
Use it to pick up that 20 bucks worth of groceries you were going to anyway.
Wait a week.
Repeat
But never go above 1000 dollars. That way if you get caught you can pay it back without being FUCKED.

Donate to Charity..

You're an idiot. Business cards are often used a lot. It'll be canceled as soon as the cardholder realizes it's missing. I'd try hitting up McDonald's or get some cigs at the gas station and call it a day.

quads and ill post it
maybe...

Everyone is a faggot who cant handle VPN tunnels.
Just get a vpn and go on a shopping spree

conduct business

Go to another city and buy stuff that you can sell on Craigslist in yet another city to convert into cash

Sell the info online.

Thats a good idea.

You sound like the kind of person who likes his asshole getting rammed by AIDS ridden niggers in prison

Check em

check what faggot

you're fucking stupid leave this site and never come back, you belong on reddit

trips plox

Post it online for your bros to use. If they come for us, they won't find the card AND realize it's still being used so it's obviously not you. They won't be able to charge you with anything.

Bitcoin at library.

whats reddit faggots?