What in the fuck happened to the people over at /pol/? This board may be full of perverts...

What in the fuck happened to the people over at /pol/? This board may be full of perverts, but I'd actually hang out with a Yea Forumstard over a /pol/lock any day of the week. Jesus, how do some dudes get THAT hateful?

Attached: 1554154984687.jpg (640x645, 61K)

shut the fuck up nigger

I am with user op.

Fuck off kikecunt

You can thank the death of europe for that.

What happened? Having no social life and therefore staying in an echo chamber all day, jerking off to each other's hate of niggers and jews

how the fuck is europe dead, idiot?

Echo chambers filter out sensible people and leave only the worst of the worst behind.

Fuckers are locked up in their own space and yell away anybody who disagrees with them. Same as their leftist counterparts. Horse shoe theory my dude.

This is now an India hate thread

>Horse shoe theory
please no

Attached: Nazbol nz fried.png (1000x541, 185K)

POO IN THE LOO!
POO IN THE LOO!
IN THE STREET, PAJEET?
WHY THE STREET PAJEET?
IT'LL GET ON YOUR FEET!

you need to go back

Attached: 1548799283978.jpg (835x1119, 82K)

>muslim immigration
Im guessing you live in your moms basement you cock sucking fagget

i guess you never were in europe, this is hugely overblown in the media and really not as bad as people think
sure, extremists are an issue, but it's being dealt with and we're seeing progress
stop falling for sensationalist media, user, europe isn't burning to the ground

everyone hates OP

He’s actually right though, why are you salty you mongol

STFU YOU KIKE SHILL

>europe isn't burning to the ground
no, it's past tense. burnt

pol is a bunch of aspies who take politics too seriously and then stress themselves out about it, despite it not being their job to care about some of the stuff they're whining about. They do it to themselves.

>also not knowing u can browse multiple boards and therefore aren't binded to being a btard or pollock

>this retarded

Attached: william.png (470x449, 287K)

Where abouts in EU are you?

Germany, Nordrhein-Westphalen to be exact

Did they downvote you, fellow redditor?

Then how can you say it's "hugely overblown in the media and really not as bad as people think"? It's worse than the left biased media lets on if anything! No, it's not burning down, but rather slowly decaying. And instead of putting a stop to it, we continue with same careless immigration policies as before.

this is even more retarded

don't know about you but i'm not seeing much of a decay
there is a district in my city that is a shithole, yes, but it always was, just now with a mosque and a church in it
the people who are behaving like trash are either being arrested like they should be or slowly assimilate/die off, the offspring is mostly more inclined to accept german culture and social norms

He's in Fucktardia

Attached: fucktardia.png (533x347, 144K)

Found the nigg

haha xD

I live in denmark You fucking ape and no its not overblown you leftist cuck

>slowly assimilate/die off, the offspring is mostly more inclined to accept german culture and social norms
>assimilate
>accept german culture

obvious troll is obvious...

Attached: 1497515500018.png (374x376, 221K)

>x doesn't agree with me, therefore x is a troll

Attached: NPC.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Because there is no way you're actually this deluded. There is no slow fucking assimilation, it's zero! Their culture is night and day from ours, ruled by a faith they'd gladly for. There couldn't be a bigger culture clash than this, and you're a fool if you believe that we'll all slowly live happily ever after.

>gladly die for*

the marginal amount of extremists, sure
but the majority of muzzies i encountered practice their imaginary friend like everyone else; just going to [religious place] regularly and not eating [insert animal here]
yes, there are misogyny and homophobia problems, but it's not like fundamentalist christians are any better

What do you even know of the world zoomer? You're just a kid. Your brain doesnt fully develop until around 25. Until then, you've got to go back.

go die from a stroke, boomer trash

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)