For those that have, or had a gf, did she ever talk about past sexual experiences? Does that bother you?

For those that have, or had a gf, did she ever talk about past sexual experiences? Does that bother you?

Attached: r.gif (425x460, 1.93M)

It used to bother me but now that I'm happy with my sexual history, I really couldn't care.

had an ex gf and she gave me her old laptop not knowing i could restore old videos and pics she deleted

found some pics and vids of her getting pounded by her ex

never confronted her about it

Attached: 20170519_011158(13).jpg (4000x3000, 1.95M)

We are close and share many intimate things together. But I never asked who was penetrating her in the past. It would weird me out to be honest.

When I broached the subject, all she said was that she made slutty mistakes in her past she regretted and that she didn't want to talk about it more. Did end up finding out through her friends though later on

what was it?

>Does that bother you?

Nope, the only people it bothers are jealous virgins who don't have their own sexual resume.

Never asked
Ignorance is bliss my friend

Current GF was a virgin before she met me
Ex had two previous BF's before me, one of which was a germaphobe/anal freak, and never gave her a vaginal orgasm, the other was only oral. Gave her 3 orgasms in a row 4th time we had sex

Can't say I've ever been with anyone who's had a bigger sexual history than me.

it only bothers me when they've got me outdone. almost all of the women ive dated have had tamer sexual histories than me, so i feel fine. there is one girl i am dating now though that has had more groupsex than me, and that bothers me. i have spent a lot of time thinking about it, and in all honestly, the thing that bothers me the most about it is that i havent had as much group sex in my life as ive wanted. so im basically jealous that she has gotten to do more of what ive been wanting to do for a long time.

i dont mind knowing that she has been plowed by cock, though i dont really care to know by who. she tells me that i am the best shes ever had, and i believe it because i am fit, have a big cock, and i fuck well, and i know i fuck well because women often tell me that i do.

in any case, it's messy emotional territory. requires patience and maturity to deal with on the part of both partners. its worth it to explore talking about, just be careful and dont move too quickly.

>When you find out your gf’s sex life is better than yours.

Attached: 06FFA056-368E-480B-9A82-9EA890B39AFB.jpg (460x523, 18K)

My wife and I have both talked about our past experiences. It doesn't bother me, in a way its kinky and turns me on. She was a pretty big whore before we married.

my gf once said casually she met up with older guys when she was 16 but did nothing with them, I bet shes lying kek

Apparently it all started when she used to hang out with some black kids at school. Ended up giving one her first blowjob when they were hanging out. His best friend was there and got jealous so he pressured her into giving him one as well...so her first time sucking was two black guys all within 30 min

Attached: 01C84BB3-0B9C-4DC3-A222-05182B13625E.gif (412x206, 522K)

Yeah. We talked about it briefly. Wasnt a big deal. She didnt seem to have any feelings for past lovers that were unresolved so i didnt mind

So much this.

lmao, thats not an encouraging start

I broke up with a girlfriend once because she told me she let her ex do anal and she wouldnt do it again for me

The only thing that would bother me is if a chick fucked a nigger. In the absence of that, I don’t care how many sexual partners she’s had

My current girlfriend was a virgin when I met her, but I wasn’t, she hasn’t asked and I haven’t told, I have a feeling she’s not interested in knowing, which works out cause I feel like she’d be the type of person to be bothered by the number

Attached: 4533955A-53C6-48B4-A5AC-89393143458C.jpg (710x768, 43K)

As you shouldn’t! It was in the past...but be honest...did you jerk off to it?

Attached: A934D418-8C9A-4EE1-9D7A-5BA70402A4A2.jpg (1280x1707, 363K)

That's because it's fake news nigga

I've had a ton of gfs, married now though. i used to care when i first started dating because i got jealous. I've also always been insecure about my dick so that bothered me. as I hooked up with more girls, had a bunch of one night stands and fwb, all those feelings faded. even with my small dick, the girls that were fwb kept coming back for more so ot obviously didn't matter, to most at least. couple never called back, and with that the jealously faded. I'm 30 now and give zero fucks

>found out about most of my GF's history one way or another
>I used to be a manwhore
>fucked lots of weird girls in weird situations
>had 4 raw dog one night stands where I never even caught the girl's name
>because of this I tend to avoid the whole "how many people have you slept with" conversation
>As long as she's clean I'm ok with it
>Mostly because girls tend to leave when they find out you've banged almost 40 women
>Mostly without a condom
>Mostly

Nope not at all. She got the reputation as a slut so she ended up spending most her time getting passed around his group of friends. I've been told tho she only fucked one of them and she just regularly blew the rest of em. On the upside, her head game is on point...

No, she doesn’t. And yes it would bother me. I don’t want to hear about her getting plowed by other dudes. And in turn with respect I don’t tell her about my time plowing other girls before her.

She was a virgin, not a problem I'll ever have to deal with. HAHAA!!!!

Attached: 1486040543255.jpg (480x360, 41K)

well, she did alot of practice lol. How do you feel about all of this?

Who cares. It’s in the past. Damn you guys are insecure... And yes that is the readon it bothers you dont bother trying to explain something else.

Not in detail but at the start of our relationship we would talk light heardedly about it. We've been together 10 years so all that is very much in the past.
Side not, how do you guys in long term relationships keep the sex spicy. We have good sex bit just not enough of it. Whats the secret?

My ex told me about letting her friend fuck her and how she made him cum. Wish she had let me watch.

Attached: 0d2c985c-9aca-4893-baa1-db679a7f8f66.png (900x1600, 1.32M)

>Can't say I've ever been with anyone who's had a bigger sexual history than me.

You're an idiot if you really believe that.

Stop fucking LARPing

Beta male

She would only get upset and angry with you if you told her. Better for you if she thinks you don't know too much about her past, especially videos.

Why is that girl fucking a giant turd?

Attached: d34n0s4-02b9d51a-9ba6-427e-acff-e1dccb8bfc14.jpg (432x456, 86K)

It bothers those with pride

It doesn't bother pathetic males that have SUPER LOW expectations.

Their logic is "I'm so desperate. I can't do better! Don't leave me!" Lmao

the whole thread was created by those faggots, what did you expect

If you want to know how many guys a girl has fucked, ask her and double it. If you want to know how many girls a guy has fucked, ask him and halve it.

Yes, sadly she fucked black guys, as a white man it was very upsetting for me.

Attached: inseminatedby2blackmen-1.jpg (1500x1000, 235K)

Talk to friends again, she probably did a lot more with her black friends and others.

Would rather it not have happened but it's in the past you know.

Lol believe w/e you want man. I will say this isn't 100% confirmed since I was told by her friend but it lines up

It does bother me whenever the topic comes up but I forget about it pretty quickly.
For example she told me about a guy that stalked her for some time because she didn't want to fuck with him.

Attached: 1531281826375.png (300x354, 220K)

Virgin

Advice from a real man!

It's true. You have low expectations like the loser you are.

What about all the one night stands. Ever woman I know had multiple one night stands when they were in their 20's and 30's. I've also seen 3 that told potential new boyfriends that they were virgins when they already had several one night stands.

You got me. Damn! Cant anything past you guys.

McDouche Story

Attached: McDouche674h475.jpg (1150x860, 120K)

Sounds like you are taking a good balanced approach user. Good luck.

Yeah, it did look like a giant blury turd

Attached: Mcdouche0848jw83w.jpg (1147x853, 125K)

Truth.....but what if she group sexed this guy...

Attached: McDouche5738w23.jpg (1150x858, 106K)

Are you a faggot or something? Sticking your dick in a shit filled hole like faggots do

Its just fun cuz its not supposed to be done, str8 peeps do it too

Attached: McDouche47834j4.jpg (1143x854, 115K)

You're right user. She would never have mentioned anything about older men unless there was a lot more to it. Many women will downplay what they have done in the past, especially the number of men they have slept with.

Pretty much this. I care about that when I was super young, now couldnt give a fuck less.

The real McDouche

Attached: McDouche01.png (530x530, 124K)

I've had quite a few gfs. Non of them talked much about their exes. Some didn't even mention any ex and didn't ask me out on my exes either.
They did talk much about sex and what they like and dislike tho. Just never mentioned any other persons.

What if she was with a Black in the past

Attached: Mcdouche48923r.jpg (1146x856, 112K)

She would invite them over while her parents worked so she got a lot of practice sucking but her friend was adamant she only fucked one of them

Couldn't be worse than me, met a stripper...thought we were just fucking for fun, found out later that she used to be a hooker, 6 months later we were married, have 4 kids now

My wife (Japanese) did some Enkou when she was 14-15.

WTFs wrong with you
McDouche

Attached: McDouche78584w8.jpg (1061x792, 104K)

Is that compensated dating?

>Enkou
Enkou Why use such big wurds we dont no

From what I have seen, many of the women will not tell the real number of men they have slept with.

Found out a girl I was dating was with a nig in her past. Dumped her almost immediately after

McDouche
What a fip

Attached: McDouche95838j4.jpg (1144x852, 114K)

1. a real man doesn't care - and therefore has no need to ask.
2. this is a trap. if they tell you:
2.1. you have no way of knowing if its true
2.2. no woman will confess to her sluttiest shit just the same way no man will confess to fucking a disgusting pig on a drunken evening of loneliness
2.3. Quid pro quo: she will expect you to tell her your past experiences and then at some point will bust your balls with that info later on.
3. handle your cock like a pro, fuck her like a champ and there is no need to worry about the past.

Tru Story

Attached: McDouche837383.jpg (1154x862, 123K)

>same way no man will confess to fucking a disgusting pig on a drunken evening of loneliness

I often tell story's about that and laugh

Yes.

Refer to But figured the actual word for it would be appropriate in this case.

I always add one or two zeros to whatever number a woman tells me. That usually gets me closer to the truth.

At a boy!

Attached: McDouche847383.jpg (1146x856, 112K)

Adding zero to a number doesn't change the number fag

you stayed with a woman who didn't have even the most basic common sense, self respect or decency to not fuck niggers?

user, you need to kys

>Was at a comic con when I met my now ex gf.
>She was perfect.
> Best smile small body.
>Was a lesbian till I gave her my dick.
>Found out that she got spit roasted by two guys before me.
>Felt crushed.
>Felt less than a man.
>Mainly bc all my shit was vanilla.
>Decided to get my best friend over for a three way with her.
>Get broken up with on the spot.
>Spend rest of my life just chasing amy.

I had to google it...all good

>a real man doesn't care
more like a real cuck lmao

Funny story, my current gf and I actually got close by talking about a few select things, and one of them being how bad her ex was at sex, also how she hated it because she wasnt attracted to him. They had sex 4 times in 4 years. Besides that she only ever sucked off one other guy so it never really bothered me to talk of any of it.

Dont get me wrong though if she started talking of getting gangbanged by three 12 inch black dudes, I would not be happy. Lol

What is
>Spit Roasted

Do you really think that post reflects any sort of reality?

What if the 3 blacs didn't have 12 inch dicks, what if they were only 5 in dicks....how feel

I mean isn't that just going on a date?

Man you guys must have had really bad experiences with women. lol.

I have had pretty much nothing but fun, until I got married and shit got serious.

Ask your mother.

Yo, for real though, I'd fucked some crack whore doggystyle in the middle of the street in public and I started dirty talking to her and called her a whore and we stopped fucking for a sec cause of traffic and she stood there telling me if I thought she was really a whore.

Attached: 1554386324004.gif (369x259, 363K)

Nigger is still a nigger no matter how smoll the rap sheet.

Shitted.com

Dumbass when you add a zero to 1 you get 10. Add a zero to 2 and you get 20. Did you not get past third garde?

Bippity Bummppin' great thread

Attached: Mcdouche857383.jpg (1057x791, 113K)

>Be happy that she's even with you! Don't complain! Be a man.
>She did it all with other men, daily blowjobs, anal, etc etc etc.
>She "doesn't like that anymore," she's "done with her wild past."
Used up roasties deserve to be kicked to the curb.

Attached: 1541987507575.jpg (1139x358, 71K)

Thanks. Married now to a nice virgin

WTF
1 + 0 = 1
2 + 0 = 2

and so forth
pic related

Attached: Mcdouche3648593.jpg (1064x790, 117K)

I asked her, she told me to ask you

Attached: McDouche74582384.jpg (1148x854, 114K)

no you fucking idiot, 1+0=1. if you want to get to ten you have to add nine, 1+9=10. mods pls ban this underage faggot

>uses the word roastie
its clear youve never been in a real relationship, wizard

Google Eiffel Tower sex

Explain

no, but snooped my wife's email and found out she got kidnapped and raped when she was younger(14). she confided in one of her friends that her neighbor took her phone one afternoon when they were hanging out and texted her mom to tell her she was spending the night at a friends house and wouldn't give it back afterwards

his parents were out of town. first he coerced her into sucking his cock, saying he liked her and that she was pretty. she blew him thinking he would let her leave, but that obviously didn't happen. halfway through she tried to stop, but he said that if she didn't do everything he told her to, he would hurt her. and that if she told anyone, he would kill her.

he fucked her all night.

Jokes on you I run only vista

This is actually kind of a cunt thing to say. If you're not attracted to someone why stay with them?
My ex wouldn't fuck me for the last six months we were together because of her depression and I wish I had had the self-respect to leave sooner.

infinity quads award you the absolute truth

My girlfriend was a virgin before she met me, i had sex with at least 6 women before though. She's had boyfriends but she never put out for anyone before. Even hearing about her boyfriends bothers me slightly so I suppose sexual experiences would bother me.
For anyone wondering she was a virgin at 24, and she's exceedingly beautiful. Anyone else have an experience like this?

Attached: 1536631077383.jpg (1280x960, 256K)

my gf admitted she was gangbanged by 6 guys
i replied that i performed scat sex with my ex

Attached: mzi-uentlxxr.jpg (512x512, 91K)

you seem to be focused on penis size. Very telling. My issue is not with their penises, its that they are dirty disgusting niggers

Yeah, heard of Eiffel Tower.....
but whats spit roasted

gf, now wife, talked about her ex on our first date. she mentioned that her ex had her take molly and tried to convince her to have a 3some with another dude. when she asked if it bothered me, i said no. in fact, i got rock hard and we ended up having sex in my car.

why the fuck was she a virgin at 24, while having past boyfriends?
that doesnt really sound right m9

Jokes...haha
Visa for me too

Attached: McDouche738208484.jpg (1145x856, 121K)

Ask your new dad.

Ex and I were very open with our sexual history. She's said several times she's never had a one night stand, and in fact was a little jealous of mine. We'd talk about literally every topic there's to talk about sexually, and never once mentioned anything that would make me doubt

Gotcha

Attached: McDoucheu0004738383.jpg (1146x852, 115K)

Still don't know what spit roasted means, thanks user... ya dipcrap

My wife was a virgin but had a boyfriend in the past

I dated a virgin who was married in the past...she never fucked her husband, got divorced a year after getting married...weird shit m8

When you spit roast a piece of meat it has a long metal skewer that goes through it. And tests on two a frames at each end. So when two men and a woman care about each other they might have a 3way where each dude is at an end of her so it looks like their dicks would be the skewer and she would obv be the piece of meat. And the dudes legs would be the a frames. Good God you are slow.

Damn wired

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Good god, thanks for the explanation....I wasn't thinking about cooking meat...i assumed the spit on her while they fucked her....tks for explaining, your an Hero

dont spoonfeed the autism baby that cant you google user
these people should be erradicated, not coddled

>real man doesn't care
Beta male

Too bad fag, i got coddled and loved it

His picture is spot on. You like used up losers because you can't do better

Fucking SAVED
Legit funny pic

My gf did and I was seething every time.
Highlights:
>that ex who pounded her for literal hours/multiple times per night and would not cum
>that ex with a cock so huge, she was always in pain
>that ex where she loved to give head as often as possible (she never wanted to give me head)

The only one-up I got over these guys was the accomplishment of being the first one to fuck her ass.

Girlfriend has fucked a lot of BBC before me and I know she misses it a lot of the time, but she mostly just watches Blacked or something when that mood strikes.

Attached: 0c8da7293c6b98f75b44b2069b7af81cfeefaded_hq.gif (498x278, 226K)

>thinks he's not being chested on

Attached: 1537314966995.jpg (388x500, 121K)

MOTHER FUCKER

*chested*? I didn't type that shit. God damn devil and his satanic powers.
*Cheated on

Eight year olds aren't supposed to be on Yea Forums. You should go suckle at mommy's bosom now.

>thinks that post in anyway reflects actual happenings on earth.

>thinks women don't lie about this shit

This is reality. Real world =/= fairytales. Nature = ruthlessness and primitive

Why the fuck did you save all those beyond-cringe pics? You might be the saddest person ever on /b, which is a bigger accomplishment than being named Emperor of Earth.

She did, and it turned me on big time. The nastier things she did, the more I wanted to fuck her.

8 yr olds dont suck bosoms fag

nope. got right back at her with mine. just tell her how perfect your last gf's puss's was. fire with fire

chicks will talk. they are proud of their slutyness because they know it makes them special. the same with dudes. if you fuck a chick in the ass, you will tell your mates about it and it won't be a big deal. just a cool story

Why not just get a prostitute then?

Anal is stupid.
>hey guys, I got shit all over my dick!!

Attached: 1554239137165.jpg (960x571, 114K)

Go to bed Jason.

I just thought they were funny. Why u care so much?

be a lot cooler if they did

she claimed she was a virgin.
dumped me before having sex.

True!!!! haha

I know this feel. My wife has greater sexual experience then me. It's aggravating at times but she tells me I'm the best she's ever had and she fucks me regularly. How could I really complain?

My current GFs ex was a girl and she would show me vids it was oretty hot and she said she wouldnt mind hooking us all up

Yeah, her ex was a betacuck who couldn't fuck right and didn't put in effort, and she thought she just didn't like sex until we fucked, didn't bother me at all kek

Virgin tears

Often involves sex, hence the relevance to this topic.

Nah, you're just a sperg virgin.

I don't care about sexual history but if it comes up I'd be glad to hear she has a lot experience. I prefer girls who treat sex as it is and not put it on a pedestal.

Attached: 1543015254723.jpg (640x939, 62K)

Cope
Not a counter-argument. What I said is true. You guys can't do any better so you aim low.

Ohh thought it was just older guys taking women on dates. Did she sleep with them then?

Marry a prostitute then

Sooooo mad lol angry virgin with weak bait

same thing happened but with my sisters laptop.
I fapped many times to those pics but decided to delete them because of shame.
Wish I kept them now.

>Soooooooo
Kys

My girlfriend was a naive virgin when we met. Everything she knows about sex is because of me. In her small Chinese hometown there was no sex education.

Attached: BEFCD496-125D-4BAB-A46B-7F69FACB4F19.jpg (1792x1754, 761K)

I've had about 6 girlfriends (none really last more than 6months-maybe 1year)
Out of those 6,5 were virgins so they didnt have any experience.

One only slept with one person before me. She had been adamant she wasnt ready but she just kind of let it happen. (That rose a few red flags not gonna lie) but she would always fluff me up by saying "but you're way bigger so its almost like i didnt have anything in there at all." I obviously don't believe that mainly due to personal anxieties. But she only mentioned it the one time before we had sex so it never came up again. I didnt really mind but it did hit the back of my head and it was a little nagging.

You're gonna make a thread about this everyday, OP? Fuck you and your insecurities, go see a shrink

Aw angry boy :(

Easy young fella....

:(

Cuck detected

I broke my girls cherry. I’m not a stupid nigger cuck that has to make up reasons of why I think I’m ok being a cuck ass faggot.

but I told her I don't care if she did anything so she doesn't have to worry about upsetting me its in the past.
She denied doing more than kissing.

Agreed with this user. This is my girls petite little body. It belongs to me entirely. No other male has seen her naked. No other male has touched her, kissed her or even held her hand. Every experience has been with me. From first kiss to first orgasm, first time holding hands to first cream pie.

Attached: DFBFE74E-D1DD-4B8E-AFEA-88CAC02E2991.jpg (1045x2148, 395K)

I would give so much to have that experience. Treasure her user.

I didn't say to add 1 plus 0. That equals 1. I said to add a zero to 1. Is English not your first language or can you not read well. You sound autistic.

I didn't say to add 1 plus zero. That equals 1. I said to add a zero to 1. That equals 10, you mong.

>seeing a girl
>fwb
>she tells me her last man had a way bigger dick than mine
>great thanks for sharing
>he never got to fuck my ass tho
MFW

Attached: 1553134123269.gif (174x178, 556K)

Ex and I reconnected and let it all out. We were Fwb for a long time after the break up and always let each other know what we were up to sexually. Stopped talking and then she reached out, and we got to talking about what we've been up to.
She told me how she's cam whoring and how she enjoys mfm threesoms and hasn't tried a girl yet. She's quite the slut and is proud of it. Pic related

Current gf and I never ever spoke about our past hook ups bc we obviously both had stuff to hide. Not saying it would bother me, but I'd just rather not know.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-104420_GalleryVault.jpg (674x1118, 383K)

Me and my gf were friends for a good while before we started dating, so naturally we talked about sex. I was a virgin freshman year, and she knew that and tried to help me get with girls.

Much later she revealed she had feelings for me. She had slept with two people before, I found out through friends the 2nd was bad, and she had told me during the friend period, she regretted who she lost her V to.

That being said 3 years later shes really blossomed sexually. She had never given a blowjob before, and she sucked at first, but now she can drain my balls every time.

She's definitely is way more comfortable now. It took me forever to get her comfortable and not shy about dirty talk, now she cant shut up.

The Man just plants these threads to phish our info.

When my wife was a little girl her dad used to "molest" her. We've talked about it a lot and he's even let me see videos he took with her. It's really hot, there's nothing like seeing my wife as a toddler sucking dick.

>>that ex who pounded her for literal hours/multiple times per night and would not cum
me
>>that ex with a cock so huge, she was always in pain
i'm average but girls ache for a couple of days afterwards and me going slam dunk on their pussy has them put out both hands to stop me because they are in pain from my bonner smacking their cervix
>>that ex where she loved to give head as often as possible (she never wanted to give me head)
I have yet to find a woman like that and I makes me seeth that some faggot out there has a girl that LOVES to suck his dick, mean while I have to negotiate it and force girls into it

That should not be so goddamn hot.

Not really, she’s told me of her first encounters and I thought it was kind of funny but surprising at the same time.

More concerned with her future sexual endeavors though

This

GF dated some chad before we met
>6'3, jacked, "8 inch cock" (according to her)
>Apparently all they used to do was fuck (She said there wasn't much else to do
>Used to fuck almost everyday in beginning of dating
>Once every few weeks now
>Fap thinking about that

Attached: 1.png (490x1278, 908K)

You aren't the only one that pounds for hours and doesnt bust. I know that feel. Also slightly above average so I know the feel of them trying to stop the as you call it slam dunk. But the only girl I've ever had that loved to suck dick was fat. Like nasty fat. She loved penis in her mouth tho.

That’s almost exactly my situation too.

when we were dating and my GF would, it would make me terribly insecure to the point that i was paranoid about her leaving me but since getting married whenever she talks about them, it turns me on to know what a slut she was before me

>pic related

Attached: 56184178_417594578811169_8922392359522533376_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)

>But the only girl I've ever had that loved to suck dick was fat. Like nasty fat. She loved penis in her mouth tho.
Tell me, why are men better at everything than women?
Even in sucking dick and being passionate about it a fag will suck you off like it has antivenom in it or it gives them extreem sexual pleasure.
A woman will do it as a "eh if I must".
A blow job to a woman is like a shoulder massage to a man.

Thats a sexy wife user

Attached: 1517181949013.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

The question is is she a slut to you too?

My girl has talked about this a lot. It would piss me off but I'm the biggest she's been with by far.

this is why iam gay.

thanks, shes quite the tease too

oh absolutely. I do whatever the fuck i want to her. choking, spanking, anal (which i was her first), you name it

Attached: 56742466_2196725823768100_4593013179956592640_n.jpg (720x960, 92K)

nah, this user is right if you're not a turbo virgin or insecure as fuck it shouldn't bother you.

Don't get me wrong, it bothers me a little to hear about her past experiences sometimes, but then when I think about it rationally I realize:

>I've been with more people than her

>I don't really care or think much about my past relationships, except for one or two exes who I'm still on good terms with and will catch up with occasionally.

>This is how normal people are.

Attached: Dw2hpjRUcAACjxj.jpg (540x720, 36K)

Meh then I wouldn't complain to much. How long married?

I've noticed this too. They dont ever want to apply themselves unless there is a direct immediate positive impact on them. Like they dont realise that you take out what you out in over time.

going on 5 years now

I dumped my ex over her past, she let a guy twice her age break her in bareback. Of course she replied with the same shit about being insecure, jealous, paranoid etc. Maybe if one day she has a daughter, she'll understand. What a shit logic, "my girlfriend has been sexually destroyed, bred and bukkaked by 41 guys but I don't mind because I'm a confident alpha". Yeah the other 41 cocks that bottomed out in her whore womb were as alpha as you, cuckling

Nah... my wife's slept with even more women than I have... and plenty of men, but that doesn't bother me. Being confident and comfortable with yourself is really awesome.

nah... not really it man. What do you propose? Worry about something you can't control? Worry that you don't measure up? Fuck I'm so glad I'm not you.

gf and I were frienhahaha before we got together so we talked a lot about our current sex life atm.
I was in a long-time relationship then, and she pretty much was a "slut" trying out as much stuff as she could. It bothered me a bit even when we were still just hanging out, but eventually I grew out of it when I saw the kind of orgasms I could give her.

Attached: 19478193_10208378972466497_1289815162_n.jpg (480x744, 19K)

Nice! Would you say marriage changed the dynamic between you two?

absolutely. like i said, i was insecure before about her leaving me while we were dating but after being married for so long and understanding that after 25 guys and shes been with me the longest, im not afraid of her gong anywhere ahahha

At this point I just assume every girl I meet has had at least two different guys.

>two
Oh man....

Thoes are rookie numbers user. Are you in a virginity cult? That's the only place numbers that low exist

Kek I guess great minds think alike

hot as fuck - break out those titties user! What's craziest thing she lets you do?

New England is the most degenerate region in the US.

>Laughs in Mexifornia

Shouldn’t let it bother you.

After all, most women are compulsive liars with an inability to speak about their past conquests without understating the details. They will speak of their experiences, but if they genuinely care about you, they’ll tell you altered details to make you look better than their ex partners.

An ego boost is enough to prevent us from asking further questions, and naturally, the subject is dropped. I assume with safety that if they aren’t virgins, their partners probably did better than me. Therefore, I know that any understating of facts is simply to keep me from feeling bad about my experience with her.

Besides, when she breaks it off, the truth comes out and that sting to my ‘pride’ has no effect and I just laugh it off

Haha sloppy seconds from hundreds of other guys!!! Fucking sickening

Nah, don't really care about her experience as long as shes clean because we're going to have to be together for 15+ years before I think about marriage or life long commitment. and if she fucked 100 dicks before she met me then theres no way we'll be together for even 6 years lmao

Attached: 1510726985671.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>I have yet to find a woman like that...
Damn really? Last few women I've been with have all been constantly sucking my dick without my even suggesting it. Haven't even had to ask in ages. Hope your luck improves Yea Forumsro.

If you have to asked the question you can't handle the answer.

Attached: 1553816239793.jpg (640x640, 40K)

:^)

My gf is always going on about her ex’s n how big better they fucked her. Her first was a bbc!!!

Attached: 05A666FA-FFBC-4164-9AC3-0069BD43FAF7.jpg (1125x1860, 501K)

no way!!!!! thats crazy dude, your gf is fucking awesome

Attached: 58df483ca8d7cc033f047f60b6c998b41c5fda6f_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

If another dude used your toothbrush prior to you, would it bother you?

Roasties are repulsive

Attached: 1532867573815.png (740x900, 923K)

My wife tells me all about her old boyfriends she used to fuck, it turns us both on. We talk dirty about her past experiences and I ask her questions all about it. What was she wearing, how she got fucked what rooms and how good it was. It's called being honest and when you're actually in love, you don't worry about where your girl is, what she did in the past, who shes talking to at work/facebook. When you love eachother for real you know it's forever and all that worrying becomes just baby shit. Stop being pussys and let your girl be who she wants. All you fucks on here saying it would weird you out blah blah are just fucking babies and have low self esteem. What would your girl think about you being on Yea Forums all the fucking time, probably be weirded the fuck out.

Yeah my gf had had several partners before me but I lost my virginity to her. Honestly it does bother the fuck outta me and I'm probably gonna break up eventually.

>When you love eachother for real you know it's forever and all that worrying becomes just baby shit.

16 year old user, it will be funny to see you within 1 year from now with the complete opposite outlook lmao

retarded kid

The only time it has bothered me is this one tale about her fucking her boyfriend at a music festival in their tent. The reason it bothers me... well, she's brought it up on numerous occasions.. not knowing she's already mentioned it before.... so apparently it was quite memorable. Oh well... he had a small dick.

>I'm happy
>couldn't care
pick one, you brainlette cunt

Trying way too hard to argue dude. You know what the fuck he's saying and it makes complete sense. Your hardcore edginess isn't impressing anyone.

Bump

We've been together 8 years and we're married retarded kid

right, what a fucking angry boy

>I have yet to find a woman like that
They are great
My fwb loves to suck my cock, she initiates and when we are short on time she just sucks me and goes away, doesn't even care about cumming herself if she can at least suck me
>pic not related

Attached: 1506502419608.jpg (496x630, 59K)

>ITT: things that really happened

to be fair most guys do also have sex with multiple girls in their lifetime

>My fwb loves to suck my cock, she initiates and when we are short on time she just sucks me and goes away, doesn't even care about cumming herself if she can at least suck me
I WANT!
I MUST HAVE!

Attached: want.gif (420x350, 357K)

On a serious not can you ask her why she is like that? I need to understand what drives women like this so I can find one.

Girlfriend was a virgin when i met her, we had great sex. We were gonna do long distance for 3 years - i told her she could fuck one - two guy that’s it. She did one, liked sucking him off but hated fucking him. Let a second one eat her out, but thats it. She is done now and completely mine. Am i cuck? Maybe but whatever

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life
As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby pledge my heart and soul forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

Does it hurt when you pee?

Does it hurt when you pee?

It's something great and I wish you luck on your search. Everybody should enjoy such pleasure

She just likes to fuck and to make me happy, and sucking my cock is a good show of appreciation
I treat her well and when we have have time I make sure to make her cum and later we hug and kiss. Most guys don't seem able to do those things, so now that she has me, she wants to make sure I will not go away
That's also why I have so many hickeys, she likes to mark me to keep other girls away. I think it's cute

Attached: 1551059509508.jpg (852x1136, 222K)

How can you be a germoohobe and anal freak? Very contradictory.

Based.

You sound like a faggot

First gf (that I'm still with) was a virgin when we got together so gladly didn't have to deal with that cuck shit

>so now that she has me, she wants to make sure I will not go away
Damn, all I get after 4 years of being together with a girl is a lot of
>I don't want to lose you and you are so precious to me
which just sounds like "I am insecure". While you get a vacuum cleaner stuck to your groin.
I need to fix my life.

I lost my virginity to my gf and I hate that she has had previous partners but I haven't. Probably gonna cheat on her tomorrow idk. We'll see how I feel

girlfriend only had two partners before me
said there was no true love connection and none of their cocks were memorable

hardly thinks about the past
wants me to dress up like pooty tang and eat hot wings off her bare ass

>bothered by the number
0 is not bothersome

Do you make her feel desired (kiss her out of nowhere, grab her ass, spank her...), make her cum regularly and give her kisses and hugs (to show how much do you appreciate her) after fucking?
Those three things work way too well, but you have do it sincerely
And remember to talk to her. If you clearly tell her how much you like to get your cock sucked, she might hear and do it. No vague suggestions, be direct

my gf was an escort, i enjoy listening to her past shenanigans

You don't have to care about your gf's sexual past Yea Forumsros, you have or will have yours as well. Care for your sexuality.

I just randomly remember sometimes that my gf has had other dicks in her and it pisses me off

>Ever woman I know had multiple one night stands when they were in their 20's and 30's.
there are literally multiple non-troll posts about this every week on plebbit. dudes finding out from some other person or circumstance how many cocks their GF has had before them and crying to r/somethingorother about it. Seen some gems from a guy who collects them and posts in the /pol/ women hate threads.
kekekekekekekek

>Do you make her feel desired (kiss her out of nowhere, grab her ass, spank her...)
alllllllllllllllllllllllll the time.

>make her cum regularly
Fuck if I know. She says its most of the time. But she is a person who doesn't masturbate on her own at all and isn't very sexual in general.

>and give her kisses and hugs (to show how much do you appreciate her) after fucking?
Literally always.

>Those three things work way too well, but you have do it sincerely
I do, I'm affectionate like that.

>And remember to talk to her. If you clearly tell her how much you like to get your cock sucked, she might hear and do it. No vague suggestions, be direct
I have. IT's not like she refuses to do it. It's just that she has zero innate desire to do it.

It only bothered me because I've only fucked 5 girls including her, and she fucked twice that number in half the time. That and all of the dudes had bigger dicks than mine which sucked.

Andrew?

How do you restore deleted stuff??

I met my gf on tinder, after our first date she sent me some nudes... started telling me she's into gangbangs and orgies. Then sent me a pic of her blowing some guy...at first I was like wtf? Then I jacked off to it. Now we cam on chaturbate sometimes. And I love hearing her sexy stories about taking multiple dicks at once.

"I like that ho shit, tell me some more shit you triflin' ho bitch." -Kanye

Found this in one of her old phone, she never did anything like that with me :/

Attached: 1.jpg (681x1024, 128K)

No never because i took her young at 14 yo and i was her first 18 yo.

She didn't have any. She was a virgin when and 16 when I met her

That's disgusting mate

no problems eoth insecurity there. i talk to al my gfs about eveything. also exes tell me i fuvked them best years after breakup

I prank call hookers and strippers yo tell them to fuck dogs. One said she called the police l.

I'm scared what do I do

Yes, in modest detail
No, and it shouldn't unless you're a self-deluded whiny incel, brought up on too much screen time, who believes they should be the center of the universe.

She mentioned once and I said to her: "Don't talk about past relationships with me and I won't talk about mine." (It was a bluff but it worked)

She's more wierded out that I have more past experiences than her.

Every single girl I ever talked to has been a virgin.

Based on their words? You're naive

My gf is a virgin

Most women are unless you meet them at a bar or somewhere only guys go. Women don't like having sex unless they've been raped by parents or a stranger.

Attached: 1519190540143.gif (229x176, 987K)

Its literally not my fault if most the girls you've know have had 100 men in them.

I see she has some high standards. You got yourself a real winner there, lad.

Attached: dog drone.webm (426x426, 1.22M)

Hey, it could have been a white trash, meth addict. They're lower than niggers in my opinion. We're supposed to be the best.

she was young and didn't know better. They took turns dating her for a couple years and were popular kids at her school

anyone in nj/nyc into getting off while talking about their gf/wife? kik: pmk959.

I like when my wife talks about her experiences as she has had a significant sexual history and people think she is so meek so I always find it comical and arousing.

basado y rojoempastillado

My current gf of 4 years, to whom I've lost my virginity to, hooked up with me at the age of 18. She was very slutty (that's what I loved about her), but she had only had sex with two guys, even though he had hooked up with something close to 50 or so. Verified all this through friends.
Honestly, I would have loved it if she had more sexual partners, it turns me on actually.

a gril wont tell you if she is a whore. especially if she wants to date you

I have a wife who was my long-term girlfriend before that, and we have spoken a little about her sexual history. But not in much detail--it isn't relevant to us, and she knows that I probably don't want to hear everything.

The only thing she's ever shared that bugged me was when she told me that a creep ex-boyfriend of hers sort of conned her into a three-way with a girl both she and I hooked up with. Less because of the three way part, more because she was unhappy about it--he told each of them it was the other girl's idea.

It was probably also a tiny bit of jealousy that it wasn't me. The girl was really hot. But I'm not into group stuff, and we're very happily monogamous now.

It didn't, until I found out she fucked 2 blacks guys at college.

My wife fucked a few blacks before we met. She said one was huge but I don't care, I'm not insecure.

What makes you think she stopped being one after you married?

I dont ask. Basically prefer not to know who and how she fucked for my sake and sanity.
I just told em that i trust them not to put me in situation to go out or meet with people that they previously fucked with.

Found a picture like this on my girlfriend's computer, it's actually the worst kind to find because you know some dude took it and that they prolly fucked after.