Zoomers explain this to me:

Zoomers explain this to me:

What do you see in nigger music? IMO nigger music is really bad now. I am 29 and I know some guys who are 19 and they listen to this absolute garbage. Literally every song is "nigger nigger bitch bitch nigger bitch" as lyrics, it's all cheaply produced. I cannot imagine what they see in it. If you watch the videos to the songs they literally are all a bunch of niggers standing in the ghetto or a shitty house with wads of dollar bills in their mouths bouncing around… every single video is the same.
I know I am old but this is not good music. And they all say "you have to hear this song , it's FIRE!" and then they play some shit through the speaker on their cell phone that just says nigger and bitch over and over again and makes references to selling drugs

Attached: 1548971552950.jpg (414x414, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wImS498pYTM
youtube.com/watch?v=CdsPvpEjT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=piNePqoTwWw
youtube.com/watch?v=LzygkxPK6YA
soundcloud.com/regg-henny/03-regg-henny-america-back?in=regg-henny/sets/regg-henny-rietta
youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S A G E
A
G
E

Rap is better than it's been since Snoop Dogg. Why are you listening to music you don't like?

You are the boomer now, grandpa.

6x9

we live in a culture where drugs and gang violence is glorified, music that appeals to that sentiment and the people usually associated with it will profit, the individuals performing the music are smarter than the average joe as they recognized its potential and provide what people want

Soundcloud is fire, I am going to be a soundcloud rapper!

all the cucks ITT

to be fair, it's only slightly better than the chopped & screwed shit.

The songs are not even about anything, they are just shitty garage band beats with the word nigger said over and over again

I listen to nigger music mostly for the lyrical content and the tempo
Not all nigger music is yo yo yo bitch nigga nigga
youtu.be/wImS498pYTM
Just gotta sift through the shit to find a few gems.
White people music puts me to sleep.

Attached: 1554041853093-b.jpg (640x794, 42K)

Explain yourself zoomers

nigger bitch

That’s it song!

I tried to but you don't want constructive feedback you just want a flame war where we bicker back and forth about who's music is better.
The problem with that is no one's music is better. It's all garbage but your personal taste decides which garbage your ears enjoy hearing.

You are just listening to the shit they put on the radio which everyone knows is trash

Most respectable rappers dont even curse in their bars it is seen as a crutch or filler when you dont have shit to say

I recommend kendrick Lamar, j.cole, logic, nipsy hustle (r.i.p)

How much a dallar cost by kendrick is a beautiful song with a great message look it up

i'm 28 and black. grew up in the 90s.

to me, nigger music started off as insane clown posse type shit. bad rap by spergs without rhythm. they were often white. Now, after hearing mumble rap in its current form, i have a new found respect for ICP and understand just how niggardly the rap game can get.

it makes me feel bad looking back at my elders as a kid in the 90s and not realizing what they were feeling.
>pic related

Attached: abe_truth.jpg (618x412, 59K)

Radio

Nigger music has always been about the beats and production for me. And it's usually happy and uplifting music especially today's rap. White guys just rap about suicide and killing their mom or they make a band and do the same thing

>And it's usually happy and uplifting music especially today's rap.
it seems like it's all about calling women bitches and each other niggers

b o o m e r

Because women are bitches

I like how niggersongs are either about fuck the system (sad) we noppin hard (happy) shoot dat muthafuckaz (mad)

current rap has so much leaned out mumbling and/or just rhyming nigga with nigga every line...

your mama still eating cat food nigga, we know you ain't rich. you ugly as fuck, aint no bitches fucking you for having a soundcloud.

tell a story, paint a picture, be an artist motherfuckers.

Sad cos can't tell if trolling

This music is made like this to further brainwash and dumb the masses, male young girls sluttier and to glorify gangsters. Part population control part CIA brainwash.

Rap used to have alot more meaning or shit you could learn. Just like everything that begins good; it just morphed into what it is now

When you're dancing in the club no one gives a fuck about your story they just want something catchy and uplifting

before seeing this thread i just listened to immortal technique - dances with the devil and then eminem - as the world turns.

both are so amazing at being able to paint a picture for the mind's eye.

I agree that music has gone to shit, however, niggardly is another word for stingy or non generous. Nothing to do with black folk.

It isn't their fault. Nigger music would never have gotten out of the ghetto if it wasn't for music industry bigwigs pouring money into it. It is much quicker and cheaper to churn out than most other genres and can be easily shoehorned in to other media due to the mandated presence of negroes in every film and TV show. Kids these days have been spoonfed nigger music since they were born and discouraged from seeking out less popular music.

sorry, autocorrect. i typed niggery.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdsPvpEjT7k

>when you have a useless army
>you got to find other ways to destroy your enemies

Attached: 1484342640187.jpg (243x340, 18K)

wtf

90s hiphop was the best, I dont see what zoomers like about this new rap. They sound like retards that keep repeating 3 words. 90s rap actually had fucking topics and skills.

Being old has to suck huh, grandpa?

>links 2012 video
>types like a white person

Attached: batman_holding_a_marshmallow.jpg (320x240, 10K)

I think the best rap was 2000-2010. There was alot of good music and innovation in that time and it was before the mumble rapping meme rapper took over.

ya I mean aesop rock broke out around that time and bus driver as well so I agree

... i've had the internet for quite a while user. 56k was more than enough to play starcraft/wc3 back in the day.

Aesop never had the makings of a mainstream rapper

loved slug. only knew that 1 thps song by bus driver.

aotp, jedi mind, immortal technique, were next level.

I think it goes "If it slaps its good" so people nowadays only really care about the beat gence why the lyrics are baby talk. Great examples are lil pump mr.69 21 savage etc.

nigga, that shit called pop, not rap

No katy perry or taylor swift is pop, clubs mainly play rap or hip hop but they are the same thing

so true. i think it comes from the extremely short attention spans of today's kids. they just want something to bump in the background with extremely repetitive shit lyrics while they get high on whatever prescription drugs their unhappy suburban parents are taking to keep the marriage alive.

Attached: 85299147.jpg (289x400, 15K)

Music shouldnt be a completion to see who tries the hardest just listen to want you like

It's about disadvantaged colored kids making money and becoming famous through being cool and doing drugs. You don't understand it because you can't see past the character of the lyrics and color of the artists skin and see it for what it really is, the youth fighting capitalism by making money doing what they love and being hard/rebellious.

Stay mad boomboy. You wish girls looked like this your age.

Attached: tumblr_pdcqtzrvyr1teeqxn_1280.jpg (512x979, 163K)

We live in a society

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Why are all of her facial features on the lower half of her face?

>competition
>what you like

assuming i corrected those words properly, i agree with you. it's not a competition and taste will always be subjective.

that being said, everything i said about the new shit being repetitive and bass blasted is still irrefutable fact. it's literally what they do.

Because we fought the wrong side.

Attached: hVHrEj4K_400x400.jpg (309x309, 36K)

Your confusing a symptom with a cause, girls want to be whores and boys want to be hard, it's not rocket science.

>rich nigga detected
I was playing StarCraft on a 28.8k because that's all there was out in bumblefuck, and I'm white

Why do all ppl from your generation look like this?

Attached: 2-125.jpg (700x436, 32K)

It has always been shit.
Even the ones who like older (dead) rappers should be angry and dissapoint about the newer sludger shit.
But yet they arent, and continue to support it with their money and attention.

Have you seen kung fu hustle?

Yeah, but those are chinese (mongoloid) ppl. I am talking about European retard.

that's cause you only stole 1 of the free AOL online cd's from the kioske outside the thriftway. i stole 2 to double my speed. plus i got more free hours.

Delete this

Attached: 1554288716678-b.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Taste.... Is lika an ass, an ass hole, everyone got his own.
If you're bothered by what other people are listening to, suicide ia aways an option

99% of people on this website are american

>i stole 2
Living on the edge, my man. Security was too tight for me to risk it

>Taste.... Is lika an ass, an ass hole, everyone got his own.
Are those lyrics to one of those raps that you zoomers listen to?

Based statistics

You shouldnt have to look at their life to think that their music is good, the song has to be good.

they arent even spamming nigga anymore at thus point in rap. its just straight up mumbling and giberish

>soyboy wants to be a nigger
>minorities are cool
>act like nigger
>nigger music fills soyfilled brain
>soyboy becomes one with the niggwe

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-172136_Chrome.jpg (711x742, 145K)

>mfw my mom non-jokingly used the AOL cds as christmas tree ornaments by putting the 2.5v bulbs right through the disc hole to keep them on the tree.

Attached: 62235320.jpg (249x228, 7K)

niggers dont make music.
niggers make noise

Christmas tree is what i never had

nigger

Attached: daltonbown.png (450x450, 137K)

they are literally free to anyone with a hacksaw.

>nigger

eh you didnt miss much its a pain in the arse to set up and cats tend to climb in them and dogs tend to run them over also takes up storage

ooga booga sound effect

I have to say, a black ICP fan was rare in the 90's... almost a unicorn today.

The music is good you tard you're just blinded by your own myopic view of what constitutes good music

youtube.com/watch?v=piNePqoTwWw

this

>Because women are bitches
...and niggers are niggers.

>storage
you're supposed to just burn them afterwords man i thought? you've been saving christmas trees?

Attached: 89965679.png (278x259, 115K)

Zoomer rap is wank. I like artists that can rap and do it well. Tech n9ne for example, been doing his shit for years and still has the flow.
Lil trump will be forgotten about in a year or so or shot... Hopefully

>niggersong
Sounds like a Christian Rap production studio.

Zoomer here, dont judge us all on the actions of a few, you fucking faggot. Nigger music is trash music, and I dont know many that listen to that garbage.

My dad fucking paid for AOL up through like 2009 or something despite my protests. He was still using their shitty browser "because it has the weather and the news on it when I open it" and he thought he had to pay the subscription to use the browser and email and stuff. Finally his subscription lapsed on payment and he's like "oh nothing changed" and realized he's been paying for nothing all these years since dial up ended.

i dont even set up christmas trees but i had to back when i was a kid

Back then blacks actually were progressive and made house music and cool shiet. Now its like they devolved back to ooga

Popular music != good music. Seems to me you got those two mixed up user. While popular music CAN be good, it rarely ever is.

You don't cut down a fucking tree with a fucking hacksaw you fucking moron. Do you know what a hacksaw is?

>of a few
it's most of you

American = European dipshit

>i am 29

why the fuck do you care? you obviously dont have the maturity level of a 29 year old.grow the fuck up

they are still devolving as we speak one could say they have already achieved booga

Did you had to go offline when mommy wanted to make a phone call?

fucking kids these days,you dont even know what a hacksaw is(you dont use them to cut down trees)

This

americans are american,you realize that europe and america are 2 different countrys

>fighting capitalism by making money
This.
That's the whole irony here- fighting capitalism with capitalism. The capitalists (producers) are not only acutely aware of this subversion, it's the basis for their industry. They deceive marginalized kids and laugh all the way to the bank. It's racially divisive, tbh... beat whitey by becoming the whitey.

Try continents dear...

That's a big claim with zero evidence, sorry you're around degenerates, but maybe swallow a 9mm because asserting that is just as cancerous

You're just a retarded contrarian. "Popular music sux" == Im smarter than everyone else

No. We had separate phone lines because we weren't plebian trash.

your point? its still 2 seperate places

anyone who can read a map would know this,you obviously are to illiterate to do this

You're not as smart as you think you are

It is most zoomers you NEET retard

> Swing and a miss

You are telling me you are not white? Weird retarded niggur. They are even uglier from ur generation.

Attached: d34n0s4-02b9d51a-9ba6-427e-acff-e1dccb8bfc14.jpg (432x456, 86K)

i wasn't a fan in the 90's, i blindly hated them for being different, mainly since eminem called them clown freak retards. after watching some gathering of the juggalos compilations on ebaum/s and also seeing tech n9ne support them i realized that they weren't all that bad.

i also think nickelback and creed aren't that bad either compared to todays music, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.

"I know nothing."

Attached: lozenge.jpg (258x196, 10K)

who said i mentioned anything about being white? you morons bring race into everything

> Says the American

Literally neck urself.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Have you no idea how idiotic you sound asserting that most of generation Z listens to trash nigger rap? Have you never talked to a younger person? Seems like someone is just jealous that we are getting way more pussy than you

oh right,another redneck who thinks your only american if your white or something

hey spergs. i just got done talking about how the only decorations on my christmas tree were free AOL cd's... and you're gonna think my parents are above using a hacksaw to cut down a free 3 foot tall tree?

tell me i'm lying again, kids. you're entirely too middleclass to understand by childhood.

Attached: 43619001.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Chill my man, no need for hate. Dont need your projections either. Id apreciate though if you actually read those few words i posted before replying...

I am Dutch. Now git back into your cage tayvrone

Attached: 147441-004-B30237FD.jpg (300x211, 18K)

>kids

your the kid here

>muh parents

try moving out of your parents house and living in the real world and then bitch about your problems

I dunno why are you approaching 30 still living life like an insufferable edgelord?

>not even american

go back to your bong now kid

It's not even about being 'above' it a hack saw is just plainly not an applicable tool.I It would take forever. Any common wood saw would work better. They probably used a bow saw and you're just too retarded to know the difference.

If you're older than 25, fucking die already. This planet belongs to us Zoomers.

go back to your fortnight kid.the adults are trying to have a discussion

> Strike 2
> Not even white

Get your welfare check to buy some watermelon DeShawn.

Keep that in mind when you turn 25

i'm literally talking to someone else in the thread, and you're so socially inept that you chime in with your autism thinking we're talking about current tree cutting tactics.

Boomer detected

Attached: fuck-your-optics-im-going-in.png (840x484, 578K)

>not even white

your the one who needs to get welfare checks nigger

LOL, I'm the illiterate one, says the mutt who can't distinguish between a country or continent!
Go to bed son..

Go back to English class in elementary school you fucking goof.

im one of the people you replyed to dipshit.if you dont want to talk to me then fuck off and dont respond to what i posted

it would not take forever, it would take around 5 minutes. i know this, because i've seen this. we didn't have a bow saw, because a bow saw couldn't cut through handcuffs easily, retard.

i'm sorry that you tards were so bad at trying to talk shit about a kid and his crappy tree.

and this is suppose to mean something? your just trying to defend yourself after proving how retarded you are because you dont know the difference between europe and america

You're gonna remember I told you you were an autist when you were younger in 5 years and I want you to think of my nutsack against your forehead when you do

Bait harder faggot

It literally is always good my dude, that's why it's popular, you're just a hipster

I am a zoomer you retard and people can tell you're a virgin

this isn't what you'd hear on the radio or spotify popular playlists at all, though

> Strike 3, you are out!

I was talking about you nigger. You must be the stupidest nigger in the states. Kill yourself

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

30yr old boomer checking in, you dumb kids don't understand music
sips
youtube.com/watch?v=LzygkxPK6YA

found the american

which one are you? can you quote your posts? me and another user were talking about how poor we were and that we had to steal (free) AOL cds as kids.

then 2 MASSIVELY retarded anons, (1 of which i presumed to be you) came in to say "durr hacksaws dont work that way", cause you didn't read our earlier conversation.

you see how it makes sense that i think you're a total dumbfuck right now right?

I like the old nigger music

>except im not a nigger

your the stupid one,not me.thanks for proving the stereotype of americans being stupid true,as if donald trump wasnt enough proof

>i think you're a total dumbfuck right now

>even though i wasnt the person who was talking to you about aol cds to begin with

First of all learn to speak proper normal English. C'mon man you are supposed to be an example to us kiddo's. Second, stay mad oldfag

Attached: 1554199755259m.jpg (1018x1024, 93K)

Why does elon musk look so chinky? Is he a asian bastard or something?

The appeal to nigger music is really in the instrumental aspect of it. It always has been. Even though the beats aren't particularly complex or innovative in a musical aspect, its simple, repetitive, and memorable.That's the appeal to all music made for the general masses. The fact that mumble rap is on top of the game right now is a perfect example of that. The lyrics mean literally fuck all, they don't matter.

I'm not defending this music like i'm a fan, i'm an autistic prog snob like the rest of Yea Forums, i'm just saying, i get where the appeal i coming from.

he's a nigger(literally,the guy is south african)

All of you are mad because Zoomers are the alpha generation, with access to Internet from birth, we are obviously the most knowledgeable in our time so far.

You were the American remember, that's why we had this convo in the first place. Braindead potato

You shouldn’t make it to 25

Using hack saws to cut christmas trees is totally legit and right.

>zoomers

>alpha generation

>dieing from school shootings and being put on pedistals for the adult left wing americans gun control

choose 1,they arent alpha.now go back to your fortnight and soylent bottle kid

You and your whole family should die of cancer faggot.

Attached: 1553932183422.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Have you no idea about the Zoomer conservative right revolution? Most Gen Z are pro Trump and capatalism

Lolz.
Typing shit into google doesn’t make you smarter.
Learn to Dewey decimal system, kiddo

I'll fucking fight you

Na, In fact we are gonna liver longer than ever on your dime since you want all that free healthcare and shit
Thank you!

grow up to an age where you can legally vote and i might care.nobody cares about the parkland kids generation

nigger bitch nigger nigger

>i just wrote a song!

also,there is no conservative right anymore.any conservative with common sense left after donald trump.he ruined modern day conservatism

Spotted the kike socialist

Fake post

lol that's what i thought

nothing makes me laugh harder than seeing some fucking faggot skinny white kid in his parents bmw (socal here) blasting rap.

metal master race here btw.

I don't pay taxes mate. Fite me bitch

Attached: 1554208556478.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Found the liberal virgin basement dweller

We know, Cause you’re only 12 and don’t work, but you will.
I think your fortnite group is looking for you.

Seeing successful people fills me with joy too

nigger music is a primarily negative bag, there's still great artists like kendrick lamar, kanye etc nevertheless

Why are you pretending like this is alien to you
Ffs you were mentally competent when nigger music took over the mainstream
Hell I was still just a kid when it started and even I remember
They do it because they're told to
Now fuck off, you're far too old to still be here

spoiled rich kids trying to act hard makes you filled with joy?

i don't think you understand the level of spoiled that souther california fosters.

>hurr durr,liberal

the liberals are the retards like yourself who give people like the covington high school kids and the parkland kids attention.not me

Found the socialist kike NPC that can only repeat and make fortnight jokes instead of having his own opinions

this

>california

>rich

california is a failed liberal state,nobody is rich there

Am 24 actually and earning alot of money, while fucking bitches and doin alot o tax evation. What ya goin to do about faggot.

figure out who the record producers are
then you will understand

>being this retarded
Actually consider killing yourself, your basement life is not worth living.

Rather be a boomer grandpa than an ignorant racist incel.

Sounds like you're just upset and feel entitled to what other people work hard themselves for. I see a brilliant German machine that looks great, I don't give a fuck because that person one way or another got that car.

>calls me retarded

how's your drought? california fag,maybe you can chase more jobs away from commiefornia and still believe its a decent state.the only people who live in california are faggots and welfare abusing liberal trash

haha ok kid

here's an intelligent rapper just for fun. no ratchet here:

soundcloud.com/regg-henny/03-regg-henny-america-back?in=regg-henny/sets/regg-henny-rietta

>hiphop

>doesnt realize that hip hop is something completely different then rap

go figure the nigger noise listener isnt smart

>soundcloud

also,there's no such thing as an intelligent rapper.people who are intelligent are creating music that takes talent

that's your opinion, good luck with it.

Being an ignorant racist incel has to suck worse huh, kid.

I don't live in that faggot festival of a state. If I had it my way, I'd carve it off of America, push it out into the sea, and rename it, "Retard Island".

You not knowing that there is an abundance of rich kids there is what drew my attention, you sad basement dwelling autist. Thinking Cali isn't packed full of undeserving rich kids means you have no idea how the world works.

Bullshit!

Nah, both boomers and zoomers can can agree good rap exists. You're just a fucking faggot

don't fall for the bait nigga

Every time I hear a while person un-ironically listening to niggers music I immediately disregard him as a person. There is no merit to that trash. The only way to end up thinking you like it is to grow up getting inundated by it and to be too soft in the brain to realize it's shit.

I get that ghetto niggers don't know any better but it blows my mind there are white people who listen to that shit and take themselves seriously.

>hurr durr both boomers and zoomers can agree

boomers are at the age where they shouldnt really give a shit about music anymore.there comes an age where you grow out of being a dumb immature teenager and start being an adult and focusing on adult responsibilities

but of course.your average 16 year old dipshit on Yea Forums like yourself would know nothing about that

Damn he truly made me believe he was actually an incel perma virgin who didn't know such common facts.

Sure thing.
Keep using that “socialist kike NPC” meme instead of having her own opinions, tranny.

>hurr durr,im offended because i live in california and are to stupid to see the amount of faggots and welfare abusing liberals there.so im gonna pretend like my feelings arent hurt and say i dont even live there

and somebody defending commiefornia doesnt know how to the world works.your liberal fantasy land isnt real life

>defending

yikes sorry sperg. i was just trying to let you know outside your basement how things worked.

Starting a post with "hurr durr" is basically you just prefacing you're a huge faggot

>yikes

>sperg

how about you talk to me when your over the age of 16 kid

and dont worry,i know how things work outside of my basement.california is a state full of liberals and faggots,im guessing your one of the 2

you're*

oh and liberals arent rich.so maybe you should put down the hollywood movies and start actually seeing what states look like in real life

nah, earn my respect, kid. yikes.

What’s Lani up to these days?

Anyone that ends a sentence with 'kid', is no longer than 20, and that is factual.

>hurr durr,earn my respect

no thanks,i dont respect dumb immature kids.go back to your fortnight now and let the adults discuss things

anonymous image board and this sperg can't even correctly identify his own posts to correct his typos.

insecure sperg irl as if we didnt already know.

>What’s Lani up to these days?
She's literally fuckign one of her college professors, not even kidding

Attached: 1542128042634.jpg (1286x902, 166K)

Source?

>And it's usually happy and uplifting music especially today's rap
You have drank so much sjw kool aid it killed brain cells
>rapping about an empty existence of meaningless sex and opiate addiction while killing each other is happy and uplifting
Bonus points for
>fuck white pepo

I was correcting you, you fucking queer. Reread and then swallow a 9mm

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI

>uplifting
Why do you keep saying this?

you're on the level of a flat earther now. i don't care what you say, but at the end of the day i just feel bad because you're too stupid to ever matter or occupy space of people who aren't retarded

>example: youll never guess what Sloth from the goonies said about particle physics
>normal person: we don't care. he's just some retard and his opinion means nothing to important people. just let him have this

Attached: Sloth.jpg (320x240, 36K)

rap is far less ghangster than it used to be. tyler the creator is one of the most popular rappers at the moment. he sounds so white and suburban in comparison to something like Wutang or tupac or biggy smalls.

Holy. Fuck. This.

>we live in a culture where drugs and gang violence is glorified
Our great grandparents murdered civilians in Dresden, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima, and returned as "heroes", mainstream news is completely ruled by "if it bleeds, it leads", we've sent two generations into the meat grinder of Afghanistan without an executable plan, hundreds of civilians have died of overdoses since the announcement of a new opioid task force, entire trailer parks are fucked up beyond repair

so let's fix music, that seems easy

Anonymous image board and this sperg cant even read

Well I liked his one about the tortoise and the hare. Shit was fire.

>we live in a culture where drugs and gang violence is glorified

if only you would of added something about mexicans,you would of sounded like a true ignorant american

Bump stock fag it’s you!

Why not both?

29 year old boomer here some zoomers are okay but you guys are more polarized because of jew psy ops seek jesus and dont fall for controlled opposition like schlomo jones and you'll do ok

Attached: 1553908235185.jpg (692x960, 207K)

High bump stock fag!

>you'll never guess what Sloth from the goonies said about particle physics.

KEK I'm not even part of this specific argument, but this made me laugh.

i'm just talking to tards man same old

>Nagasaki, and Hiroshima
>murdered
>land invasion would have killed millions of Japanese civilians
Sure kid.

Straight up bro us boomers will chimp out and beat your ass

Attached: screamingmonkey.jpg (300x356, 21K)

Metal master race
Just saw Beyond Creation live, they play tight as fuck

its not like we need japanese people anyway.fuck there chop sticks and anime

>japanese

That music is shit! But I bukake all over that bitches face.

lewd

>music