Why the fuck did you start smoking?

Why the fuck did you start smoking?
It's disgusting.

Attached: funny smoking.jpg (3866x2673, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess because people had a water pipe flying around and it tasted nice.

Attached: 61DAi3MkwHL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

Style. Back in the 50's it was the go to thing to do.

Attached: greaser-old-school-1950s-hairstyles-men-thick-hair.jpg (421x443, 42K)

so I can socializes with my peers or you can say I got stressed out by some shit wish I could quit honestly

why can't you?

Because everyone in the hip Hop game does it
youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4

Maybe I can understand when people thought smoking was healthy but why now knowing how disgusting it is.

Started off as just a social drinking thing. Then it was just 1 now and then. That turned to 1 a day. Turned to 2 a day and so on. On about 10 a day now. No real interest I quitting any time soon

yeah i get what you mean, nowadays it's pretty bad.

Attached: pleasure-to-burn 2.jpg (370x345, 28K)

peer pressure probably

fancied something to smoke when i ran out of weed and it went from there

The first time I smoked I was drunk and I smoked a pair o times later, and it tasted good to me idk

I smoked a few cigars years ago.

When I see a girl smoking my penis gets hard instantly

>Cigars
Classy.

Attached: goodfellas2.jpg (750x500, 412K)

I want to start smoking bc I see it very cool, tips?

I feel sorry for you.
That must be the most unlucky fetish to have.

Smoking is fucking horrible. I've been smoking since 14 and I'm hooked because of the nicotine strength, I feel like vapes don't hit that level.

So i could talk to the woman i liked at work more. Kms

I started because the girl I liked offered me

i dont

did you get to smash?

To get a change of feeling, because I want to feel something else than what I'm feeling at the moment.
I started because of depression, and kept at it because it bacame a habit and useful crutch. I'd much rather smoke weed than tobacco though, because weed is less harmful (I wont die or fuck up my body so much) and it makes me feel better than nicotine does.
I smoke tobacco 15/16 days. Smokes hashish with tobacco once every 4th or so.

Attached: smojak2.jpg (406x550, 32K)

I started smoking out of loneliness and killing some boredom. Just to have something to look forward to every hour or two.
Nowadays Ionly smoke at work to relief some stress and to have some relaxation during smole breaks. The urge vanishes when I am home.
Someday I quit. It is pretty stupid. But I can go months without a cig and then pick one up again.

I started smoking because they said it made you look cool and wouldn't you know, it did!

I haven't smoked regularly in almost two years after smoking for about seven. Smoking is relaxing and gives you a good sensation, people that whine about it are just fucking crybaby pussy waah waahs.

Cause imma cop and it helps me stay awake. Traded it out for a tobacco pipe and a vape though. Much cleaner.

Helps with coming down off stims

Attached: 1540172398727-b.jpg (500x500, 48K)

My friends a cop in California thanks for your service bro

I smoke cock

Why do you care what I do cunt?

Ehh i'm a small rural towner. Once in a blue moon you get the crazy schizo but mostly I just chill and not be a dick. I rarely write tickets unless people are being completely retarded.

That's why I like you guys you're just as kicked back as I am where as mall cops have superiority complexes

Attached: 1554012648071.jpg (363x480, 73K)

Back when I started, it was what most people did. Peer pressure - it was just the social thing to do.
But I did quit cold turkey a decade after starting.

Imagine your first fag when you were young? What was your reaction?

Man I can't stand those types. Power trippin' assholes. They usually find their ways to the higher ranks though and get off the streets. Or do something stupid and get fired. Doesn;t stop em giving us a bad name though.