STOP BUYING THINGS FROM AMAZON

STOP BUYING THINGS FROM AMAZON

Attached: 774AB383-EF35-4C64-8246-AF649B414525.jpg (408x303, 24K)

i can't. their lemonade is delicious

I’m going to buy stuff from amazon and still donate to her. So suck a cock op

Bezo's may not be the best, but ya got to admit the stuff gets to you fast.

KYS loser

Why are you giving good advice? You are usually demagoging.

you sure are trolling those libtards hard by posting this bitches face every 5 minutes.
how butt hurt do you have to be to create this thread over and over again?

Attached: 1540788974570.jpg (259x383, 81K)

STOP BUYING THINGS FROM CHINA

thanks for reminding me to buy some candles OP. just bought a few of these.

Attached: bought.png (679x581, 808K)

Kek ok faggot

what lemonade?

Shes not wrong Amazon is bad for the economy (and that's besides the fact they dont pay income taxes)

But, People are too used to convenience to stop using Amazon. If people could actually come together and collectively get shit done our country would be a much better place

But we live in a time where money is speech and your voice gets drowned out by a few millionaires and a handful of billionaires.

Be aware your in check maneuver your peices unify and, defeat the enemy.

Fuck this spic whore.

fox news

Run little snowflake. A hot little Latina has you and your entire family scared shitless. God she makes me so hard.

amazon brand lemonade.

No one on Earth is scared of her. This is just something you commies are trying to meme into existence. She's an utterly powerless moron that's already been shunned by most of her own party.

she's nothing more than the left's Sarah Palin and they don't even realize it. imagine being scared shitless of her, lol

COW FARTS ARE KILLING US

The absolute state of commie cucks

Attached: 1545675364007.jpg (640x640, 125K)

AMAZON BAD

VENEZUELA GOOD

Now let me go steal some more political donation money. Hehehe.

>they dont pay income taxes

You mean they take advantage of the law and the conditions and parameters it specifies? Sounds more like Congress failing than Amazon.

you need a life

Man I really wanna smash her tight latina pussy

it's funny how the keyboard commies always say shit like that yet in reality rich people are the only ones that actually pay in more than they use/take back via deductions.

they are always completely unaware of how little of our government's income is actually generated from income taxes and how little changes in income tax rates has mattered, historically, to income generated from taxation.

tl;dr: tax amazon at 100%, ya commie fucks but you'll still be poor and stupid. but at least you'll get lots of likes on twitter!

>rich people are the only ones that actually pay in more than they use/take back via deductions.

Not only that, but they don't use any social services. They live in nice communities were nignogs can't get to with private walls, they don't use welfare, they can pay for their own college outright, and more. All they really use is fire department and the roads to drive on. Yet they should have to pay more?

The real reason why Congress with never close "tax loopholes" is because they are in the same bracket as most of the amazon executives.

If she's going after big corporations then she's already lost and they're laughing it up. She's too fucking polarizing. Between my conservative friends hitting a B/P of 190/120 when they hear her name to the way these threads fill up you can see the evidence clearly. Over powered corporations are likely going to be a major and unstoppable issue in the coming years but now the tards are going to link that fight with being a hardcore liberal.

bitch nukes billions in tax revenue and thousands of jobs in her first meaningful action and y'all think people are scared of her because she's brown and not that she's proven that a complete retard is in charge of their lives.