Where do I buy one of these? I'm too Fat and Lazy to walk on my feet. It's electric. Hovershoes

Where do I buy one of these? I'm too Fat and Lazy to walk on my feet. It's electric. Hovershoes

Attached: images (26).jpg (616x347, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5809375/Would-wear-HOVERSHOES-Bizarre-footwear-hoverboard-foot.html
amazon.com/dp/B07CZV53F1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_a6FPCbG4SEM3F
youtu.be/AKl34pW5Hc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the article

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5809375/Would-wear-HOVERSHOES-Bizarre-footwear-hoverboard-foot.html

Koowheel Electric Roller Skate Hover Board with LED Lights,250W Dual Motor Self Balancing Scooter for Kids and Adults,Hovershoes Drift X1,3.5" Freeline Skate,12km/h Max Speed amazon.com/dp/B07CZV53F1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_a6FPCbG4SEM3F

These will take 100 times more effort than just walking.

I would like this effort and adrenaline.

Like a car, jet-plane, or motorcycle, any motorized vehicle causes adrenaline. So does this Hovershoes.

>It's electric.

boogie woogie woogie.

Really my man. It's electric. And you can even recharge it on your wall!!!

Bunp

Lol... Are these like those hoverboard things? Cause you know those caught on fire for no reason, right?

Bup

Enjoy your broken ankles until you can balance without teetering every 5 seconds.

Attached: 74d5a994cd914b95d34baa8cccb5745a858c292e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

maybe his fat ass could get some exercise once in a while

Thanks, mate.

The electric sliiiiiide....

go to a fucking gym

get off your fat arse and actually exercise
its cheaper and doesnt make you look like a massive faggot

I'm sure they have a weight limit on them. If a person is too fat, they'll break them

I never heard of this fire

You ever tryed the hovershoes Bro? Is that great or Just cool?

Watch the Promo Video, Guys

youtu.be/AKl34pW5Hc0

I've tried my younger cousin's hoverboard that self readjusts and got used to it maybe like after a few weeks every time they'd bring it over but he straight up busted his knee and chin with the hovershoes they slipped out like he was on ice on em'

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

Fuck off ESL no one here is going to buy into your shilling

Bumpo

>The electric sliiiiiide....
Amazing, innit?

Yes, they will.

Bumpi

I understand. So hovershoes is more dangerous.

Thanks Ahaha

Wow cool

Imagine how fucking gay and retarded someone would look using these in public.

Ahaha

Dab

Dab Dab

Dab Dab Dab

Fas

Fas Fas

Fas Fas Fas

Vad

Vad Vad

Vad Vad Vad

Roar