Even if you're somehow truly bisexual, life would be way easier for you and your loved ones if you just pick a side

Even if you're somehow truly bisexual, life would be way easier for you and your loved ones if you just pick a side.

Attached: bisexual_0.png (704x396, 62K)

You don't get to pick what you like

I pick the dark side of the force

I did pick a side though. I married a woman. I had fun when i was younger but i wanted the whole family experience with offspring and everything and that is the one thing men can't do better than women.

Exactly....you can't choose which mental illness you are born with.

I lean more gay on recent years with a strong yearning for fat men.

>implying settling down with anyone and not just casual sex was the goal

Attached: 1507083021808.png (1016x1266, 767K)

I cum in all holes.

Look, associating sex with attention is foolproof. Don't expect people who have reaped the benefits to limit themselves.

Bi people have a lesser dating pool due to biphobia from all sides. Pick a side.

you're just jealous

Agreed. Im 50/50 and I have been my whole life. Caused a divorce. Cause numerous breakups. Lots of hurt people. Never feel like I have everything from a partner. Always something missing.

my head says yes
my dick says no

Ye but i love my loved ones bc they understand me and don't just wonder why i don't just "pick a side".

When i tell someone i'm bi it's bc i want to be honest with them bc that's how you build trust and that's what i crave far more than what's between anyone's legs. It just happens to be a bonus that i'm sexually attracted to most people since it gives me an excuse to get to know them

Yeah biphobia is real but only in straight people and it's okay anyway since most bi people dm lying to straight people bc we understand that your have insecurities and a "right way to have sex"
>lmfao

What, you give potential fucks a detailed list of your sexual past before you let them suck your dick?

>but only in straight people

Attached: cf9.gif (450x253, 100K)

Ive run into many gays that gave me a ton of shit for being bi. They couldn't wrap their heads around it most of them just accused me of being in the closet.

You're just a sex pest so you should cultivate better relationships

what would be more humiliating for a woman than if their boyfriend ran off with another dude

i used to fuck a guy who hated me making any reference to me having had sex with women.

Doesn't get easier for people around you if you're straight. It only matters for the person who is actually bisexual.

Either way this is a non discussion. As other anons said; you're born with it and you don't get to pick.

So say it would be harder for loved ones around you. Tough luck. You can't change this about yourself. Every person has his/her quirks. Deal with it.