Getting one tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how big the update is and if it needs to be docked while updating

Getting one tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how big the update is and if it needs to be docked while updating.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-231543_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 320K)

Bump

Make sure you connect it to your PC first and delete system32 windows folder on your pc so that you can download the updates faster. This will allow you to not have to wait as long. Trust me I.T. fag here

not that big actually you'll have it done in a few minutes, also no need to keep it docked.

Thanks for the actual help. Newfag thinks I don't know what 32 is

1. They're literally about to announce 2 new models this E3
2. There are no games for it
3. STOP
4. DONT BUY IT

Tfw I dont care. Tfw I'll just buy another one if I want to.

Also I'm a big zelda fag so I'm fine with botw and links awakening

Switch is for faggots. ...that's why I have the Sega jaguar

**Sega and jaguar

Kek

Totally the same here. Bought breath of the wild, mario oddyssey and pokemon. Worth it i'd say

BOTW is absolute shit. Links awakening might be okay.

I've played it before. You're opinion is wrong

Yeah, that "trick" hasn't worked since Windows 95. You can stop posting it now.

You think its good, but its not. Trust me. you'll realize its shit when you finish the game.

I've played it 4 times through. It's not shit

I'll finally get one this year after they announced links awakening. Gotta say, I'm not loving the art style, but since it's my favorite Zelda I want it

Do yourself a favour and get one of those usb ethernet adapters -you don't need the official one

Metacritics 97% begs to differ. You must now be into zelda

Lol being this retarded

Actually you'd be surprised how many tards still fall for this

I honestly love it. For a 25 year old skeleton they did a good job at building something from it.

It looks like they based it off of gay ass weeb pop figurines. I would've rather had it look a bit more retro, or even windwaker style. It's actually really annoying that they haven't and probably won't port WW and TP to switch, then I'd get one in a hurry. As it stands I'll probably wait till they go on sale

See I think windwaker looks like shit. Loved the story but was disgusted every time I saw links face

Trolling or you just have really bad taste.

I loved it. I don't think the great sea would've worked any other way. I loved TP too. I think they fucked up skyward by kinda mashing the styles together. I think we're overdue for a high res realistic style

good choice sir.

Yeah okay. Fuck outta here

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-091925_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 617K)

What does that screenshot prove nigger?

To was an obvious grab at ocarina fans and I dont like that approach. And I wouldn't be to happy about a hyper realistic.

3 to 1 you newfag. Who has bad taste. Eat shit.

Twilight princess*

I'm not looking for resident evil, I'm talking about a twilight princess style except not looking like it was made for 20 year old hardware

Check the Serinal number, maybe you find a Switch that isnt patched to the Homebrew Exploit. Worth more in reselling.

Hang yourself nigger.

If you have a couple gamer friends the couch co-op games are plentiful and super fun. Hands down the best console ive ever owned. Maybe ps1 is close but that was a long time ago. And Wifi is just fine.

We'll get something like that eventually

>hAnG yOuseLf nIggEr

Attached: 1553911371591.jpg (700x692, 39K)