I knew that Barr was a pig-eyed lying sack of shit

I knew that Barr was a pig-eyed lying sack of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04 NBC News - Breaking News Top Stories - Latest World, US Local News.png (279x120, 51K)

And his daughter Rosanne is no better.

You mean the same biased democrats who've been lying to the media for 2 years are still trying to continue to lie? Do you have any idea how much of a mouth-breathing fucktard you'd have to be to believe any of their shit at this point?

What are you trying to say? Take a deep breath and try again.

kek

Attached: oompa.jpg (852x898, 100K)

Attached: 1551653333854.jpg (570x587, 43K)

9 11 was an inside job. Reptilians control everything. The moonlanding was fake. Trump colluded with russia. People are lying about a earth being round. These things are known to some of us.

When you've been proven wrong so many times, there's really nothing you can do to save your reputation so you may as well double, triple, and quadruple down on your accusations.

He was appointed by Individual 1. How was that even a question? God, Americucks are literally retarded.

Kikes never stopped hearing the cossack hoof beats after being rightfully ejected from the polish-lithuanian commonwealth.

It's not even worth it m8. If someone sides with demos after everything they have a severe mental illness

He was exonerated in roughly the same way the FBI exonerated Hillary.

Except trump wasn't exonerated and he is the president.

If only Janet Reno would of acted like Barr during the Clinton years.

Let's compare lying about a blow job to collusion and obstruction of justice?

If you hate liars why in the fuck would you support Trump? Literally every politician is a liar, you’re not clever for only noticing how one side does that.

Keep arguing like that online and see if you don't plant seeds of degeneracy in yourself.

Oh yea... I bet you really got Drumph this time. Stupid fucking kike.

What collusion or obstruction? You're just pulling words out of a hat like your media masters.

Imagine actually giving a fuck (or pretending to give a fuck) about this fake and gay coup attempt for what it purports to be rather than what it is.

If you want to use the secret police to remove the head of state, I can respect that. People have done it for centuries. What I can't fucking stand is the insistence on giving it the color of law. Just say, like Maher, that Trump is inherently guilty, pull the fucking trigger on the actual dick-out guns-out coup, and see if it succeeds or fails. I'm so fucking tired of liberal (in the broad sense, so conservatives aren't excluded) duplicity and pseudo-legalism.

Attached: IMG_20190219_113525.jpg (1706x2048, 780K)

No, it's fact that trumps campaign met with a lot of shady characters during the election. It's a fact that trump fired Comey to try to end the Russia investigation. It's a fact that Muller was investigating for collusion and obstruction of justice.

At this point who cares?

If you support him no amount of evidence of wrong doing or even admission of wrong doing will change your mind

If you don’t support him there is no lack of evidence or even evidence to the contrary that will change yours

People stopped voting for ideas or even policy positions a long time ago. People now vote not for a party or a person but against the “others”. We are a fractured country despite the majority agreeing on most things but those in power don’t want us to agree. They want us to fight so that they can do what they want without being questioned

Stop saying liberals where you mean hypocritical authoritarian.

Imagine aligning yourself with a 'political' party because of what you watch on the TV and believing the other 'side' is somehow more corrupt and vile then your own 'side'
>xDDDD

...Robert Mueller is a Republican.
...Appointed by Republicans.

ok still not enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt. they could have a fucking everest sized mountain of evidence against him, and if it's one tiny grain of sand away from proving beyond reasonable doubt, that's all that fucking matters. find the last grain of sand you need or back the fuck up and stop shitting all over our fundamental principles of justice.

bUt He'S oN yOuR tEaM!!1

Attached: DyhN0MzUcAASDf4.jpg (750x448, 30K)

>like Maher
I too believe that everyone should listen to my favorite circlejerking comedian and do exactly what they say between poop and fart memes

I mean liberals. Authoritarians are honest. Authoritarians would just do the fucking coup instead of pretending to be following a legal process.
Maher is a fucking faggot like all comedians but at least he's honest. Moron.

Imagine being this far up trumps asshole that you can't hear the stupidity he constantly spews. Hurr durr "surrounded by big water" durr.

You act like the Republicans haven't been lieing at the same time

Vote independent you fools stop giving power to these parties that a never going to make changes

>some say
fuck off
fuck you

King Liar.
Peon serfs attend.
Oh, it's CNN - that gives me an out to not believe it.
King Liar told me so.

Attached: TrumpsLies.png (595x1171, 137K)

Perceptions effectively managed by CNN.

>Except trump wasn't exonerated and he is the president.
What are you talking about? He wasn't indicted. By either the Mueller witch hunt or the Senate Intelligence committee. I am an Independent but I may as well register Republican I hate the democrats with a passion after watching them openly pull every scummy trick in the book up to and including polluting Yea Forums with poorly educated retards.

>It's a fact that trump fired Comey to try to end the Russia investigation.
That's a lie. Prove it you piece of shit. This in a nutshell is why I have grown to hate the left. The constant unsourced unproven and unprovable lies, one right after another after another you are offal...

Hillary is going to win
Russia helped Trump win
Trump doesn't pay taxes
Maga kids were mean to Native
Cohen was paid to lie to congress
12 women claim sexual assault
Kananaugh was a serial rapist

The fucking left has told so many fucking lies I can't remember or list them all you hypocritical lying cocksucker.

>imagine being so low IQ that you can’t actually perceive your intellectual deficit
>imagine thinking actual smart people are stupid because you can’t actually understand logical thinking
>imagine thinking Jesus wants a shady game show host who fucks around to occupy the most powerful office in the word
>imagine thinking liberals are part of a Jewish conspiracy to eradicate white conservatives simply because you know that white conservatives conspired to rid the world of Jews when given the opportunity
>imagine not being able to think beyond your own sphere of thinking so everyone is just a projection of your own motives to you
>imagine living in a conservative state wholly welfare dependent on the tax dollars liberal states produce to help you but also hating liberals
>imagine not even being able to trace the genesis of your own bias or come to a logical conclusion
>imagine being so buttfrustrated by having to think critically that you become violent toward the people you hate
>imagine voting against your own interests as long as it also hurts people you hate
>imagine thinking your rich masters actually wanted to help you
>imagine thinking your rich masters were going to stop automation from taking your low IQ jobs

Kek

I don't care about some random old guy lmao wtf