Would you have a mommy gf if you were still dominant in the relationship?

Would you have a mommy gf if you were still dominant in the relationship?

Attached: 20BB68A7-C6D7-439E-8960-59248D9AF65D.jpg (720x683, 81K)

That would be fucking awesome

Finally a fellow man of culture

>having a fetish for just wanting to be complimented
you poor soul

Agreed

I'd like to be the sub, at least in the bedroom. Mommydom is based.

as long as she had a daughter that I could fondle

Same here

Most of you couldn’t even handle a fleshlight let alone a woman

This is how I want my big sister to treat me

Attached: C1BC1710-57CB-496B-AB52-474BF4DE22CB.jpg (457x737, 313K)

Hell yeah. Though for me I’d probably swap her in and out of her dommy mommy persona. Hypnosis is the king of fetishes.

Attached: 6AB83AE0-8616-455B-A451-4A6CAD277BA3.jpg (817x427, 68K)

Attached: 1551533413305.png (956x532, 885K)

Haha oh wow internet Chad sure taught us a lesson! Time to go kms myself!

i take two

Attached: 1524726974823.gif (1221x768, 699K)

This is why people think we're weird

who the fuck cares
eat shit and die nigger

Attached: 2022483 - Eater_of_Worlds SmutNuggets Terraria.png (1280x910, 1.18M)

This is now a perfect gf thread

Attached: 41a (1).jpg (680x639, 58K)

That is the most creative pro-life propaganda I have ever seen.

Good job, now fuck off.

That would be cool, except for the "good boy" shit, talking to me like i'm a dog.

The only reason I would want a mommy gf

what the fuck is a "mommy gf" ? Some girl that goes to work and comes home to ding some forzen tendies in the microwave and hot pockets for me while i play vidya and smoke week all day? That sounds pretty great.

Probably, for me its the thought of getting it on with someone much more sexually experienced than I am.

t. Satan

I'd have literally any gf.
mommy, dom, It matters not.
beggars can't be choosers.

I moved it off my phone, so I don't have it rn but I made one that was "shy gf" and she was all insecure about her body and submissive and stuff and then the kicker was it said "if you don't reply to this, your mom will die in her sleep tonight". But since I don't have it, you'll just have to pretend like I posted it here.

Some of this goodboy shit is a little gay, and all the positive affirmations arent needed but I do like to lay my head in my wifes lap and have her strokemy hair, shit like that. Especially if im sick or someting.

She expects me to be a pillar of strength 90% of the time, so its nice to every once in a while.

Kinda like a blowjob to completion, which becomes increasing rare as our relation ship.

She will suck me until Im hard enough for sex, but thats about it.

imagine if girls actually functioned like this

except for the breadwinner/paying for dates thing, there are a lot of girls like this

As a guy who's had a fair amount of partners in my time(and I don't really care if you think I'm lying) this appeals to me very much. I can't imagine how happy I would be with a girl that wasn't a complete backstabbing whore, or a manipulative bitch. Just imagine having support, even if it was somewhat domineering. This is my most fetish of fetish.

Ive dated lots of girls before I got married, and they typically dont want to be dating a little boy that wants to be taken care of. pretty rare.

>I made one that was "shy gf" and she was all insecure about her body and submissive and stuff
Having done that kind of girl a few times, it's a lot of effort but highly satisfying to corrupt them.
Pussy like a Pringles can
Once you pop you can't stop

>complete backstabbing whore, or a manipulative bitch

This hasn't been my experience with women, at all.

And yes, that is a fetish, not something you are going find many women are in to, especially once you have actual kids they have to take care of.

you live in anime land dont you user?

Attached: 735b1cd788c88d4e7639ed5ca995e5686b4053b61e6ffeb86d434d6a79d52bd1.gif (480x270, 87K)

>still dominant in the relationship

Good luck with that shit lol.

>>This hasn't been my experience with women, at all.

Then I wish you well.

Yes.

if you are the breadwinner then she isn't taking care of you, especially if you also help with housework

no, i've just met plenty of girls who are naturally inclined to take charge & call me a "good boy"