Do you think you could take Jason in a fight?

Do you think you could take Jason in a fight?

Attached: 332.jpg (636x960, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easily

He's a big buff dude i wouldnt even risk it

The Spec Ops, S.A.S, MMA, bodybuilding Rambo? Not even God could.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Kick him in the nuts. He'll go down.

What nuts?

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI

I saw him washed away 10 years ago. He looked like a shit then, and still look like shit today. Why are you fanboing so hard OP?

I don't know to be honest
I'm bigger and heavier than him (6"3 220), but as much of a fraud that he is, he's still a strong dude.
I really should do some training, other than weight training.

DEAD

and bad form

>I saw him washed away 10 years ago
What does that mean in English?

How are you supposed to spot a guy who drops 450 on his chest? It's not like you're going to bent over bicep curl 450

>It's not like you're going to bent over bicep curl 450
No, YOU aren't going to bicep curl 450, because you're a fucking dyel who doesn't even know how to spot someone. All you have to do is get leverage and do a deadlift.

>YOU aren't going to bicep curl 450
Can you bicep curl 450?

I just said I can deadlift it, which is what the spotter should have been positioned to do.

Take as meaning make love to? sure!

Kek steroid jokes

Britfag way of saying washed up/used up i think

Yeah, the fact you use the word dyel makes me think otherwise. Only dyels say dyel

Well your post contains that term three separate times, so what does that say about you?

Attached: 1476989084749.jpg (311x311, 24K)

No way.. I'm pretty sure his hands are registered as lethal weapons.

It doesn't... it's me responding to what it say's about you. Not real sharp huh?

What's the injury report?

>It doesn't... it's me responding to what it say's about you. Not real sharp huh?
> it's me responding Not real sharp huh?
>it's me. Not sharp

Attached: 1286845573902.jpg (640x427, 39K)

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 6K)

Why didnt mooncookie help him shave his head

Attached: 3E81D575-43D9-4FC7-A8B4-C6D53E1FC64E.jpg (1071x718, 268K)

Attached: autism.jpg (620x360, 76K)

I don't think those are tufts of hair. The dark spots are folds in his scalp and neck fat.

this jason?

Attached: jason genova posing.jpg (720x720, 56K)

fucking reeekkkktttttt

I think I would give OP a decent fight.

Lol post pic

Met my gf at the gym

Attached: 1553651579706m.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

Jason blaha refuses to take a long hard look in the mirror and acknowledge what a complete mess his life has become.jpg

Nah I'm good fam don't need a pic of me here, I say that I could since I been working out pretty hard for the the last 5 months at the gym / had kickboxing practice a while ago

Jacked up on Russian supplements doesn't mean you can fight. A little BJJ guy would have you asleep in less than a minute

I wish someone would choke me until i never breathed again tbh