What do you guys think of Game of Thrones?

What do you guys think is going to happen on the GOT finale?

Attached: Jon_snow.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

I think, hes going to unite the ppl to kill the knight king, then have babies with danny, and some other shit, but you know standard happy ending

It was leaked though. Dany dies in childbirth, both of her remaining dragons die too, Cersei kills Jon Snow, Jamie kills Cersei, Tyrion takes the Iron Throne and raises Jon and Dany's kid like a cuck.

I'm sure the leftists writers and that fat cuck Gurrm are going to make the ending terrible and anti-white in some way.

Something something about aliens

this, da good guys win, some minor characters die, cersei dies. Happy ending yay friendship

Lmfao

Really?

ive been SCOURING the internet for leaks and havent seen this anywhere pls link

5 strong independent women rule over 3 eunuchs and a dwarf. (Jon Snow becomes a wet nurse stay at home dad and leave things to be handled by the most competent person for the job, queen kalishi daenerys).
slay!!!

Entertainment for subhumans who enjoy gore and sex above intellectual and spiritual goals.

I spit on you all

Everyone dies except for the sandnigger slave and his cuck dickless man and the bitch rules while his cockless husband watches as she gets fucked by other man because that's what love is

What a shitty ending to a declining show. Pathetic

jew garbage, to plague the mind.

Frodo rides the dragon into the fires of Mt. Etna and Iron Man explodes killing everyone

Not even good bait.

A glorious death for jaime

Attached: lannister.jpg (400x267, 52K)

Jon Snow proves that he really does know nothing.

>What do you guys think is going to happen on the GOT finale?

I was hyped for the serie but as the seasons draged on and the story was more replaced with CGI dragons and expensive battlefields I lost interest more and more.

From being an interesting fantasy politic serie with character development it become more and more a Michel Bay movie ala 2012.

Whatever the end is of GoT is I feel honestly I couldn't care at this point.

Edgy end all dies or classic good win va bad.. does not matter at this point.

Following previous trends, one can only conclude:

EVERYBODY DIES.

But seriously, the dragon queen is going to marry Jon and they'll rule together. Then they habe to defeat Sirsay or whatever her name is.

It's the only acceptable ending.

Sime other cool endings:

The cripple kid figures out how to talk to the army of the dead. And the dead now live in peace with the living. That ought be bound to piss some people off.

Attached: 1547727823837.jpg (1000x750, 89K)

>serie
What the fuck are you, German?

OK real talk - I figured it out

Bran fucks the mad kings head up like he did hodor - this time on purpose. "Burn them all" he tells him.

The mad king produces assfuckloads of wildfire

Said wildfire is used to obliterate which walker army, probably hidden in the basement by Cersei in order to kill all of her enemies in one hit.

Jon snow isn't killed because he is a targarean and immune to fire. Everyone else is.

Jon goes and kills cersei.

The end.

Not sure about details but not too bad.

The night king will take Jon and Daenerys baby as his successor and will disappear back into the north.

christmas 2019 george rr martin will release the last book in the series and make a fuck ton of money.
Then the tv show will debuet 2020 with more diverse cast and it will suck

How the fuck are they going to make six more episodes though. The battle at winterfell can't be later than ep 3. Only way I see this working is if Bran wargs Nights King and takes control of walker army to fight Cersei. If they lose at winterfell, everybody's dead anyway. If not, what are they doing for the rest of the season?

Its going to be shit because they need to smash in like 9 more seasons of shit into 6 episodes.

All because the actors got full of themselves and demanded assloads of money.

Littlefinger comes back, disguised as daenerys all along. He will reveal himself right after Jon came in his asshole

Well, he'll have to put out at least one more before the last book of series, so good luck with that George...

>Battle at Winterfell:
Lots of supporting characters die
Bran discovers he's Night King through the same way he fucked up Hodor's mind. Jon must kill him to fulfil Azor Ahai prophecy. (The first Azor killed his wife Nissa Nissa to create Lightbringer)
>King's Landing
Everyone who survived makes it there
Cersei threatens to burn the city down
Jamie goes to talk to her, but pulls his kingslaying move, because he is too a Valonqar - a younger brother to Cersei, because she was born first.
Jamie gets killed by Mountain
Sandor kills mountain
Happy end

his enemies all vanquished, Jon Snow enters the Throne Room. he sees someone sitting on the throne. as he approaches he sees that it’s Ygritte. “i never thought to find you here” he says. she smiles and pulls her face off. Arya stabs Jon in the heart with Needle. “you know nothing Jon Snow”

the end

then littlefinger fucks his ass