Thoughts on the new Joker movie coming out?

Thoughts on the new Joker movie coming out?

I think it looks like it’ll be pretty good and that guy was a good choice for who to play the joker, although I would have loved to see Willem Defoe play the joker

Attached: FCBF94CD-F20C-4F47-9F0F-2096D5F511F0.jpg (477x268, 11K)

Dafoe doesn't have the acting chops to carry a story heavy lower budget movie, I mean he sucked as Green Goblin and that was high production values.

my understanding is that the script keeps getting changed on the fly. that could be a problem. movie looks good from the trailer but we'll just have to wait and see.

oh this thread again. frat boys can't check page 2.

Lol willem dafoe?

i doubt hell ever get work outside some cuck spike lee joint

How can the Joker exist in a universe without Batman if they are complementary opposites?

its like a spinoff

they should have hired james woods to play the joker

>james woods

>willem dafoe

god I hope you cucks never get your hands on reels

So is not the real Joker?

I'm not thinking about it.

that was a storyline in one of the films if I recall.

like hes a copycat joker yknow not persay THEE joker.

I couldnt say I didnt write the picture

I, at least think it's going to be a more artistic version. I'm sure that some tendies-esque kids are going to throw their piss-jugs around because they don't understand it.

There’s a chance that Thomas Wayne can be Batman maybe in this film? Or maybe comissioner Gordon will be the heroe?

Gauranteed you see Batman in the final scene of the film.

The Joker became the Joker before Bruce donned the suit.

There’s rumors you can see young Bruce Wayne in the trailer so it’s set before Bruce Wayne is Batman, the Joker also canonically became the Joker before Bruce became Batman

This movie will suck. Trailer was no good at all

Bruce Wayne is the kid he has his fingers in his mouth at the gate.

S A G E
A
G
E

It seems based on this comic a bit. Batman is in Gotham but just starting out. it shows all the shitty things that happens to the Joker before he becomes the joker. its a really good portrait of madness and someone losing everything they love.

Attached: HAHA.jpg (344x499, 36K)

Are you thinking of the right person? His imdb page scrolls for an hour.

B-but Ben Shapiro tweeted that it looks really good

It’s a Jewish conspiracy to normalize transgenders by making us look at a man in makeup and feel sympathy

No i mean these days since hes become a liberal shill cuck. Maybr it was faked as a discredit to willem but he was on twitter posting nigger babbies.

no ones gonna wanna hire him after that shit