So how do we feel about the new joker?

So how do we feel about the new joker?

Attached: 5ca4af9c92c88623f017cb33-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 82K)

looks like a fucking joke.

like hed get wrang out & tossed in a ditch IRL

Not sure if strong enough acting for a character so complex. I will see it with zero expectations and will probably be let down

the perfect gamer representation we all wanted.

I'm looking forward to it.

I get a slight Jack Nicholson vibe from the picture, like they're trying to go for the more traditional clown joker look instead of a deranged sociopath clown look.
I'll have to wait and see if the actor plays the role well or not, though.

10/10 would bang

People still seriously watch this superhero shit? Wasn't there just a new joker like a year or two ago??

This ones going to have nothing to do the the DCEU.

they shoulda just let the jack nicholson role end the joker/ batman shit even heath didnt do THAT great of a job

Supposed to be zero superhero vibe. Trying to give it a Scorsese real crime vibe feel instead. Or so some reporters say.

Why he isn't a nigger?

there's a new joker?

Blasphemy!

you cad

>How do we feel?

Highly disappointed in the casting. joaquin phoenix will never be joker. I had more faith in Jared leto than I do him. The movie itself looks like a huge let down just from the trailer. With that being said I will see it, eventually. If only to confirm that it sucks.

I was actually pretty excited about the idea of Joaquin Phoenix playing the Joker, but his makeup looks like shit. He just doesn't look like the Joker.

Meh. The Joker is probably one of the most complex characters in all of comicbookdom, because he just doesn't give a fuck. Trying to translate that into a movie where his origins are skewed from what we all know is going to be a disaster.

he looks like he's gonna say it

Taxi Driver rip off

Trying too hard to be edgy

that shit sucked & you know it

Actually there going for a darker 'King of Comedy' from the looks...Rupert Pupkin as The Joker.

Don't really care, I enjoy Pheonixs acting but they didnt need to make another comic book movie.

Ledger already nailed it.

I always thought Crispen Glover would have done a better job.

Or Nic Cage if they wanted to go balls out...

Negative.

Joaquin is a much better actor than either of those guys though. Ledgers Joker was good but overrated cause he died soon afterwards. I'd put money down that Joaquins performance will be better, but people will still bitch that he's not Heath cause he didn't kill himself like a complete retard.

Jack forever in anything, "heres Johnny"

Good call

Better to be king for a day than a schmuck forever.

At least the Joker is closer to his canonical comic book age range now than he has been since Nicholson

But I think this would have been better not as an origin story, because frankly the origin looks fucking retarded from the trailer

It looks so bad that it might actually be good.
This is the mainstream entertainment world we live in lads.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x133, 240K)

looks like an edgy millennial internet user.

This

It won't be a braindead action adventure with wall to wall massive blockbuster stars so it's guaranteed to be downplayed by critics

Who cares about any of this. Let's rollerblade.

Attached: EP22.gif (500x220, 468K)

The rink is now open. Start rollerblading, you twats. Throw me the bomb, Batman.

Attached: EP111.jpg (652x433, 59K)

Gamers Rise up!

Now that is just brutal.

Attached: EP168.jpg (853x480, 29K)

agreed, just like Elvis, Death was his greatest ever career move

That's gotta hurt, but looks so good.

Attached: EP237.jpg (1920x800, 139K)

Don't forget to wear a helmet.

Attached: EP47.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

he looks like he lives in a society

WE...

The trailer is out now, you can go see him in action

kek mouse shills at full force now, enjoy yor last 1b+ movie with Endgame, fags.

More faith in Jared Leto... How far did that one get you LMAO

This looks like its straight out of the Killing Joke story. If you haven't read it you should. Its pretty good.
You can download it on the pirate bay.

It better not be some pg safe for kids cookie cutter movie. And if anyone involved in suicide squad helped make it, its probably trash.

He was objectavly good and one of the best parts of the movie. When ever he was on screen i didnt know what he was going to do. Like waiting for a jump scare. This joker better be dark if the movie is pg itw shit

Heath ledgers doesn't stand up but at least they were smart enough to make his origin absent. It was a great performance, but it was just a take on the joker. Jack's was better. And i honestly thought as a version of him that jared leto's seemed kinda fun.

I'll give this a chance but who the fuck is asking for an origin story of the joker designed to give him a sympathetic human side? You watch him out of morbid curiosity.

The Joker has been pussified.
Instead of making him the young evil badass street thug (that he's supposed to be), he starts as a bullied Emo faggot who got his dairy-free, sugar-free, soy mocha latte stolen from him one too many times.
Then this manlet goes full REEEEEEEEE!
no thanks

It’s all a Jewish conspiracy to normalize transgenders by looking at a man in makeup and making us feel sympathy

No tattoos. Lame.

You faggots realize that this movie is kind of an origin of the Joker?
It's the beginning of his persona.

Attached: 1554386324004.gif (369x259, 363K)

There was Robert Deniro in the trailer at least.

>a character so complex
It's a funny book character, not Hamlet