I am so fucking afraid of death, that i'm actually thinking about killing myself. No joke...

I am so fucking afraid of death, that i'm actually thinking about killing myself. No joke. Everytime i try to comprehend "death" i nearly blackout. I get fucking anxious. There is nothing worse then death.

Attached: Dead-Source-FINAL.jpg (2400x1800, 77K)

"And I am not frightened of dying
Any time will do, I don't mind
Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"
-Pink Floyd

I jerk off to the thought of death.

Attached: 1550696088287.jpg (550x547, 46K)

Attached: IRLS (7).jpg (640x640, 89K)

than death i'm retarded

I don't care if i have to. I don't want to.

Nobody ever gets away from dying. You are going them 6 feet under dirt, and there is nothing you can do about it :)

I'd suggest you make the most of your time, while you alive. Enjoy your life.

Made me fire up Great Gig in the Sky. Fucking love Floyd.

pass on your genes and you never truly die. we dont know what awaits us in death, nothingness, afterlife, reincarnation, or maybe we just sit down next to god as something that kept him entertained. Nothing will last forever and to leave this life we end our existence as humans. When the end comes fight it for as long as you can but remember what comes next will be experienced by all of us.

Attached: 1554083800827.png (1018x656, 625K)

those who fear death are those who live easy
try doing something with your life, learn hardship
you will not fear death once you fall enough

Fucking Westworld.

Why? You'll be dead, you won't care. Who cares when you die, you won't even notice. It's the part just before that is annoying, but after you're just unconscious.

I've been there user. But think of it this way, the universe has been around for 13 billion years, you weren't around to experience that either. Now, was that scary? No, it was nothing. The fear is f no thing is irrational.

no it says Manchester and the second was London

I am scared of the nothing. Why live? Nothing i'll do will be there. I won't be there. I won't remember anything. Living, loving etc. Why live?

You uncultured fuck. Noone was talking about the image.

We all die in the end, you're just a creation of your own imagination, nothing is real. Enjoy it while you can because death will come one day whether you like it or not.

For life itself? You have an oppertunuty to experience the universe. You are literally part of the cosmos, looking at itself. Fuck a grand purpose. Make your own.

"Death, therefore, the most awful ofevils, isnothingto us, seeing that, when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not." - Epicurus

Also, its not death which you should fear, it is the process of dying.

You will feel the same after death as you before you were born.

The idea of living forever is more frightening. Be happy you don't have to do the same shit over and over for an eternity

good point

There is nothing to fear about death.
It is time that truly hurts.

You are so not going to like the next step.
Watch out it is a doozy.

Attached: 1297806688205.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Torture is probably worse than death because torture can go on for decades, where as death can be completed in a couple seconds. Don't be afraid to die there are much worse things that can happen to a person.