Veganism is unstoppable

veganism is unstoppable

peertube.nogafa.org/videos/watch/7e682619-30cb-4b10-8c27-7effba61621c

Attached: 00wjeh4aqrp21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UcN7SGGoCNI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vegan sausage rolls for a healthy snack

Attached: vsr_880.jpg (880x462, 76K)

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23_11-35-34.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

it's from this video, dairy is scary.
youtu.be/UcN7SGGoCNI

Attached: land_mammals.png (619x495, 33K)

not at all, you're considered an irritating faction and everything you do makes your faction more irritating

it's only a matter of time before you join PETA on the barbecue because you have the exact same strain of leftist shit-head-ism where somehow through a combination of pride, activism and over-rumination you turn something seemingly completely positive into a toxic, embarrassing mess in which you fuck up at something that seemingly did not even have a way to fuck it up

you're actually going to socially destroy being a vegetarian and that is hilarious

Attached: 1550561903299.png (754x1228, 394K)

>you're considered an irritating faction and everything you do makes your faction more irritating
The vast majority of people have the same morals as vegans but don't act on it yet.

When plant meat substitutes will be cheaper than meat it'll faze out quickly.

>you're actually going to socially destroy being a vegetarian and that is hilarious
I don't understand what you mean by this.

Not if it still tastes like shit.

Vegannigger nigger, the impossible burger containes plastic.

Have you tastes top of the line meat replacement lately?
Impossible burger vs. beyond meat is very close, but still very expensive!
Price will drastically fall with production capacity, and it can come down way further than actual meat because you don't have to expensively torture animals...

lol even if that were true, do you think it's impossible to make it without plastic?

That price drop is a meme my Friend.

t. Working in supermarketsupply

Respect my decision of eating meat and i'll respect your decision of not doing so.
And yeah, i have gutted an animal to eat it's meat before ooh so scary it's bloody meat.
You should know the meat is ruined if you give the animal a cruel death, so have that in mind before spewing bullshit.

there is cheap meat replacement already, cheaper than organic meat at least.

Also let's just assume that it gets cheaper than the cheapest meats, do you think people will buy it then?

>youtu.be/UcN7SGGoCNI
SOY BOYS lol

Attached: kek.jpg (531x158, 9K)

>Respect my decision of eating meat and i'll respect your decision of not doing so.
oh did I disrespect your decisions by having a different opinion?

>And yeah, i have gutted an animal to eat it's meat before ooh so scary it's bloody meat.
I have done the same, idiot

>You should know the meat is ruined if you give the animal a cruel death, so have that in mind before spewing bullshit.
I bet you wouldn't taste the difference.

Not the person you're talking to, but if it's not soy based, tastes exactly like meat, and is cheaper, you can bet your limp wrist I'd buy it.

More meat in the packet than there is in the regular sausage roll, yet meat eaters kicked off at this.

oh no you figured me out, I eat soy on a regular basis.

God damnit now my whole life is a lie.

Think a little bit for yourself idiot, milk has more hormones than soy and those hormones are mammalian hormones, not plant substances that just resemble mammalian hormones in structure.

nice

meat eaters are easily triggered because of their conscience. They wouldn't want to eat baby cats or dogs but there they go eating 6 months old pigs, etc.

Who the hell said I wouldn't eat a kitten or a puppy? Dude, if they're tasty I'll try it for sure.

>Insert junk food arguments
Run faggot, there are ten better nutrition strategies than eating vegan. You fucks are incapable of understanding any of it.

Attached: IMG_20190329_130453.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

No, this is a temporary phase in western society only, the east doesn't share our weakness first off. Secondly it's your very actions that will reawaken the awareness that humans have dominion of the earth and all it's animals, the other half of this equation is global warming. If humans can make species go extinct and melt the polar ice caps, then yes, they have dominion of the earth.

As for socially destroy I would point out that most veganposters are rather more invective than you, the entire point is to get in people's faces about it and I am mostly just telling you that your activism will motivate a change in human self-image. Instead of merely calling us "carnist" as an insult you will, in time, spawn actual carnists. Since veganism doesn't actually match the reality of human biology very well, and certainly not the history of life on earth, it will necessarily go this way because of the huge counter-pressure that will always be on veganism.

the fact is that eating other animals is the only thing that induced animals to become more intelligent, the only reason nature created a creature with a brain that consumes this many calories even while sitting still is that it can use that brain to reach exponentially more calories for fuel. there is a reason the predator/prey situation is what it is in terms of the mathematical distribution of energy through the biosphere. a non-predator could not and will never develop an intellect beyond that of say...a horse and even the horse only became that intelligent to form highly mobile social groups that go drag racing around (compared to the rest of nature) to where the good calories are, identifying threats as a many-eyes group and fleeing at warp speed

so basically because reality itself is not on your side your pressure won't bring people to your side nearly so much as it will bring them back into focus, the current situation only exists because factory farming made it possible to ignore the situation

Attached: ltLKYab.jpg (573x541, 176K)

>Who the hell said I wouldn't eat a kitten or a puppy?
you would, I don't see the difference as well.
But you know that the general population would stand on my side and rather not eat both.

>>Insert junk food arguments
>Run faggot, there are ten better nutrition strategies than eating vegan. You fucks are incapable of understanding any of it.
aaah, yes, good arguments that you provided, every one knows that being a healthy vegan is possible and pretty easy. Look at statements of health orgs.

Nice straw man though, your .jpg

of course we have dominion over the animals, we also have dominion over retarded people.
>Instead of merely calling us "carnist" as an insult you will, in time, spawn actual carnists.
I didn't do that though and secondly to those actual carnists good luck with your heart disease.
nice ramble though, 8/10

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. Blood levels of free and total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) were taken at the initial presentation for examination and continuously monitored up to 2 y after discontinuation of the vegan diet. Blood concentrations of free and total testosterone were initially decreased, whereas DHEA was increased. These parameters normalized within 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. Normalization of testosterone and DHEA levels was paralleled by a constant improvement of symptoms; full sexual function was regained 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet.

vegan can be pretty healthy if you get it right but watch out for the soy meal replacement beverages, it has a way higher level of soy isoflavones that mimic the effects of estrogen than actual normal like...food

all the studies where they say soy is fine they're going asian style and having real foods made with soy like tofu and stuff, do not drink the soy milk, it is a new idea and really relatively unnatural...c'mon now you know there's no such thing as "soy milk", it's just soy protein and sugar and ehhh you just don't fucking need it

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898

>The inverse relation between soy food intake and sperm concentration was more pronounced in the high end of the distribution (90th and 75th percentile) and among overweight or obese men.

so those high percentiles are of soy intake, as in "I drink soylent". also so...the feminizing effects actually working weirdly has something to do with insulin as well, note how the first guy is on artificial insulin.

if it is a weapon it's aimed at fat people, at the first world - and wouldn't it be?

Attached: 1554281488426.png (480x580, 359K)

>vegan
>sausage
That sounds a little contradictory don't you think?
If vegan food tastes to great like I keep hearing then why is it constantly named after and made to resemble actual meat products?

>all the studies where they say soy is fine they're going asian style and having real foods made with soy like tofu and stuff, do not drink the soy milk, it is a new idea and really relatively unnatural...
like it's not like tofu is literally made from soy milk... Ah well.
>it's just soy protein and sugar and ehhh you just don't fucking need it
well actually it's blended and strained soy beans. Just like you would make a nut milk.

>The inverse relation between soy food intake and sperm concentration was more pronounced in the high end of the distribution (90th and 75th percentile) and among overweight or obese men.
Oh really overweight and obese men have low sperm counts? Tell me more.

>That feel when sterilizing retarded people is considered wrong, yet their children will only know suffering.

>That sounds a little contradictory don't you think?
it was a joke.
vegans can have unhealthy food, it's about not stabbing cows, pigs, chickens and fish to death.

>If vegan food tastes to great like I keep hearing then why is it constantly named after and made to resemble actual meat products?
because meat tastes good ya dingus.

Good ol' vegan zealot. I'm glad to see most of you are ex-vegans now.

No, I mean carnists as in people that actively enjoy, promote and revive "hipster" methods of raising and eating animals. People who consider the consumption of animals to be natural, required for good health and not just morally defensible but morally required to be a complete human being.

Basically your assumption that majority veganism being realized only requires destruction of the factory farm-to-ignorant-mouth system of meat is wrong because eating meat is endemic to the human species. I would enjoy the factory farm system being destroyed and meat being a locally raised couples-times-a-week rarity of incredible quality.

I think I realized this from living behind this Laotian commune, they'd slaughter a pig and shit for parties. Like something whites would never do or enjoy but they're just southeast asian...not even that far behind the times. Made me realize how easily we could go back to having food animals in our actual lives again.

Attached: 1550806439856.jpg (850x1265, 181K)

Putting a heavily processed soy-based patty filled with artificial flavoring won't make it healthier than real beef, onioncuck.

it's a difficult ethical question where someone is too retarded to enjoy life.

>I'm glad to see most of you are ex-vegans now.
good riddance, nobody needs lifestyle raw foodist dieters.

>People who consider the consumption of animals to be natural, required for good health
let me stop you right there

>I would enjoy the factory farm system being destroyed and meat being a locally raised couples-times-a-week rarity of incredible quality.
that's not going to happen though. I mean you could obviously just do it now but you won't and others won't as well.

>Putting a heavily processed soy-based patty filled with artificial flavoring won't make it healthier than real beef, onioncuck.
well it'll be healthier to the german shepherds that I could eat instead.

>well it'll be healthier to the german shepherds that I could eat instead.

Soy isn't to be smoked.

Actually the study says the sperm counts of overweight men are more affected by soy isoflavones. I would presume this to have something to do with insulin signalling.

>tofu is just like soy milk

if you drank a normal amount, the people getting ED from it are meal replacing with soy protein drinks like Soylent. basically don't do that, eat real food and don't meme out on soy

basically you shouldn't be having to try that hard to get protein, cause you can just...eat meat for that

Attached: QOG15OO.jpg (640x588, 142K)

I disagree that life should be based on person by person basis and instead should be focused on what's good for the whole. And no, I'm not just saying that, if I found out that I had some sort of terrible disease that would be passed on to future generations, I would be sprinting to the closest doctor and demand they give me the big snip.

>let me stop you right there

No. It's no crazier than your own position.

>that's not going to happen though

That's exactly what's going to happen, the only useful part of your message is that factory farming is gross and we were never intended to eat meat so often. These things are true and people will respond to them...but they will still be human and humans eat meat. So we'll just go back to doing what we did before: living with the animals we eat.

Attached: 1551653257357.jpg (826x1169, 230K)

So what the hell can you eat Yea Forums? I've been looking at this diet stuff on and off over the years and I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you eat you're pretty much fucked regardless. For a long time they told us eat your veggies, they even put science out there that seemingly showed vegetables being good for you but now we are seeing that these things in fact might not be good for you. Its like you just literally cannot eat anything and should just drink water but then you get no vitamins at all plus you will die from too much weight loss. Literally no food for you is good.

>if you drank a normal amount, the people getting ED from it are meal replacing with soy protein drinks like Soylent.
ok I agree

>Actually the study says the sperm counts of overweight men are more affected by soy isoflavones.
Oh I see.

>basically you shouldn't be having to try that hard to get protein, cause you can just...eat meat for that
You don't need soy for protein like, at all.
Eat other pulses and grains and veggies and maybe nuts and seeds.

good opinion.

>the only useful part of your message is that factory farming is gross and we were never intended to eat meat so often.
ok do you think it's important to not eat meat often? Why is factory farming gross?

>but they will still be human and humans eat meat.
humans also steal but that doesn't make it ethical.

>So what the hell can you eat Yea Forums? I've been looking at this diet stuff on and off over the years and I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you eat you're pretty much fucked regardless.
I believe that if you eat mostly whole foods and minimize animal products you'll live longest. Most dietitians agree, most doctors as well.
Diet isn't all, exercise is important, low stress, etc.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4392x2952, 1.66M)

>and minimize animal products you'll live longest.
actually I meant to say
and eat small amounts of animal products...

Also, take a B12 supplement, that shit is rare in our sterile world!

Just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job op.

Vegans unite!

whats that?

a screenshot of the video linked in OP's post

OP here, I'll brb in 40 min

It is probably true that eventually we will have to stop producing beef and it will become a delicacy for the very rich but it will likely be replaced by vat grown meat not vegetable based meat substitutes. Cows just take up too many resources to produce.

Veganism only exists in the White 1st World. That should tell you all you need to know about it. Even if the essential message of
1. Factory Farms Bad!
2. Eat less meat lard ass
is actually correct.

Veganism is a proto-religious movement for spoiled white first world kids.

>That should tell you all you need to know about it
Well, that and the fact vegans and veganism are racists.

>vegans and veganism are racists.
explain further

>activism will motivate a change in human self-image

yeah, mostly around the nasal region after i bust their invective screaming nose all over their face.

activism is not about inciting other people, that's called inciting a riot.

OP here, I'm back.

I agree.

>Veganism only exists in the White 1st World.
you are ignoring rastafarians. You are ignoring all societies who didn't have factory farming and ate only small amounts of meat.
Also, yes, it is a matter of privilege to be able to choose what you eat.

>Veganism is a proto-religious movement for spoiled white first world kids.
okay then.

So what you are saying is: Everyone who can have a brand new iPhone can be vegan?
I agree, even more people can.

uuuh, how?
Yes, some vegans might be racists, but why is it an entire movement that wants to eliminate unnecessary animal suffering?

>yeah, mostly around the nasal region after i bust their invective screaming nose all over their face.
I am not surprised that you support hurting animals when you support hurting humans.

Attached: 6sxnmpqnyyh21.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Frys still cooked in meat based oil... lol

>Frys still cooked in meat based oil... lol
kys

Hunting and farming are two totally different things.

>Implying anybody is trying to stop veganism
Literally nobody cares what you stick inside yourself, op. All we want is for you lettuce-fuckers to return the courtesy.

>Hunting and farming are two totally different things.
where did I say they were the same things

good point.

I have heard of exactly one restaurant that uses lard in their fryer and that is the heart attack grill in las vegas. A simple google search reveals burgerking uses a combination of canola and corn oil depending on the location.

Attached: awasd4bs19521.png (1080x971, 874K)

Unstoppable? WTF are you talking about? Who the fuck cares what you're willing to spend money on.

Attached: aliensđź‘˝.png (400x400, 219K)

look I explained it in this thread, it'll be cheaper than food with killed animals in it and then you'll choose the vegan tendies any day.

sure bro, it's not because we enslave and kill literally trillions of animals (lots of fish) or billions of mammals and kill each other over pointless wars.

>pointless wars
what war is pointless?

i don't know, it's just a suspicion

Attached: fixed.jpg (3152x1988, 1.89M)

well most vegans are women, some vegans are gay men, so I guess it's fair to say that many vegans suck dick.

And sperm is not vegan!

You've been bamboozled.

Attached: JUICCEEY.jpg (200x251, 6K)

Vegan food tastes like shit. Since veganism isn’t a logical human behavior, you have to try and package it in a way that looks nice to convince yourself you’ve made the right decision with fake science and hipster propaganda on social media. But you should know the facade is transparent. Like every idiot whose child dies from the measles who thought they were “helping” them by not vaccinating, they made something preventable into a tragedy all to convince themselves they’ve somehow found the secret of good health. But you haven’t. So shut your stupid face.

oh it's even fair to say that most vegans suck dick, because of a majority of vegans being women!

>you'll choose the vegan tendies any day.
and look like a jew fresh out of Auschwitz
We are omnivores retard, that means veggies+meat. You cant change millions of years of evolution in a few decades with your autistic cult. I dont care if animals suffer more when actual humans get to suffer less.

Attached: 1554249411119.jpg (438x586, 24K)

Humanity is omnivores
I.E. we need to eat both meat and plants to survive.

OP is a big sucky sucky dicky faggot, but something being natural does not mean it's good or necessary. It also doesn't mean we cannot change it. Shit even if we find out it doesn't work well for us on a biological level (and there's no proof for that) we can alter humans to be able to process it on a genetical level in forseeable future.

oh noes

>Vegan food tastes like shit.
>hipster propaganda
>facade
dude just stop stabbing animals in the throat because you enjoy bacon

>and look like a jew fresh out of Auschwitz
well it's not my fault that the general population is overweight and a normal BMI and fit person looks skinny to many people nowadays. Vegan, in contrary to omnivores or vegetarians are a population within a healthy BMI, not overweight.

>I dont care if animals suffer more when actual humans get to suffer less.
okay but veganism is about reducing harm, which means that if a human suffers from a lack of meat they would be okay to eat meat.
But they don't suffer from a lack of meat.

>Humanity is omnivores
>I.E. we need to eat both meat and plants to survive.
nice logic you have there. It means that we are able to process both meat and plants.

Nah not really

Attached: 1490503950861.jpg (267x395, 18K)

Attached: B771C92B-4EB0-4017-AB3C-D06C1A024569.jpg (663x946, 309K)

>well it's not my fault that the general population is overweight and a normal BMI and fit person looks skinny to many people nowadays. Vegan, in contrary to omnivores or vegetarians are a population within a healthy BMI, not overweight.
this is vegan "healthy"

kek forgot pic

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2249x1268, 152K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Meh - people die up there through altitude sickness every year.

>dude just stop stabbing animals in the throat because you enjoy bacon
I will never stop. I love spicy ramen with pork belly and med boiled eggs. IT’S FUCKING DELICIOUS. This is not a rebuttal, veganism is fuckin stupid and has zero utility to omnivores. You cannot be healthy while denying your body of tens of thousands of years it has evolved to get balanced nutrition from.

Jeez, i was gonna point out that you just chose a terrible picture to fit your narrative, but damn she just IS this ugly.
In any case - some people age better then others.

it is though

oh wow it must be because she lacked cholesterol

doesn't she say about herself that she has a history of ED?

she ugly af and a snake oil saleswoman

>I will never stop.
nice trips. Even if it was outlawed to eat meat?

I had an idea for a small batch turkey farm that would use carbon monoxide to slaughter. As a bonus, carbon monoxide is arleady used in the meat industry to make meat appear more fresh after slaughter.

Why don't they just use carbon monoxide to slaughter them? Meat is already treated with it anyway. Not like it taints the meat.

Attached: 7685786.jpg (224x225, 6K)

wait what arent all tat inks animal products...?

nope

First person to accomplish something in this thread gets my cock in their ass for absolutely no charge.

I was vegetarian for 16 years, always been fit and healthy running, circuit training, boxing ect

This year though i decided to experiment eating chicken for 6 months to see if i would have any energy or see improved muscle gain from extra forms of protein. So far im not seeing any difference atall from when i was vege, damn chicken wings are good though. Not good enough to justify eating them for ever though, i was perfectly fine as a vegetarian so ill probably just stick to that, no need to kill shit if your not starving.

where can i get vegan tat inks?

Veganism is the result of a mentally corrupt mind

It isn’t outlawed. It will never be outlawed. It is facile to believe you can win the argument. The reason humans’ brains evolved to be as complex as it is was from the discovery that cooked meat provides the most protein with the least amount of calories consumed. I learned this in earth sciences class in the 6th grade. Stop being a fuckin dumbass.

thats really just genetics and not being a miserable fuck though

also restraint most importantly, nigella probably keeps fit and eats well most days

So, you were "perfectly fine" upholding your principals and values and just decided one day to give it all up and go against everything you believe in so that you can eat some chicken wings?

I'm inclined to agree with this poster

at a vegan tattoo studio

yes sure I am normal when I beat dogs to death with a shovel

hurr durr thanks for not answering my question though

the left woman probably isn't vaccinated, drinks her own piss etc just like many fad prone people.

Just like every libtard you can find an excuse to everything

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x486, 22K)

Bruh, we're two different people. Also yes, why not. Trying to explain things is the core of a curious mind.

>Heavily process grain product containing a bunch of omega 6 rich vegetable oils
>heavily processed fake sausage mad for soy (a man made plant)
Does that sound like the definition of healthy or like the definition of corporate shill to you?

>>heavily processed fake sausage mad for soy (a man made plant)
oh no a man made plant. Not like, the freak meat breeds of animals that people eat.

>Does that sound like the definition of healthy or like the definition of corporate shill to you?

It's a joke you dumb fuck, vegan junk food is not healthier than junk food with animal parts in it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x610, 129K)

So you don’t like that I deflected your deflection? Durr hurr

>oh no a man made plant. Not like, the freak meat breeds of animals that people eat.
Despite being a lot larger than their 'pre man versions', pigs, cows and chickens are all relatively similar compared to how there were back in nature when it comes to nutritional composition. Plants on the other hand got bred to a point where they literally have 10 times as much calories and sugar and all the accompanied inflammatory compounds.

lol

>pigs, cows and chickens are all relatively similar compared to how there were back in nature when it comes to nutritional composition.
this is not true at all. Farm raised and fattened animals today have way more fat, way more omega 6 fats etc
That stuff is just bad. Of course it was unhealthy back in the days but back then it was better to be unhealthy than dead.

>Plants on the other hand got bred to a point where they literally have 10 times as much calories and sugar and all the accompanied inflammatory compounds.
I agree. Those plants are why civilization could exist or the last thousands of years.

>cheaper than organic meat at least.

NOBODY eats organic meat except the 1%. Who the fuck pays $20 for a chicken breast?

Look at what real actual people eat. 30 cents a pound. Will it ever drop under that???

>Of course it was unhealthy back in the days
Are you saying that animals, the food that was our primary food source for over 100000 years was unhealthy? Do you genuinely think that it is unhealthy for an animal to eat its naturally intended food sources? Is grass unhealthy for cows?

Cheaper than organic today
Cheaper than flesh in the near future.

Meat and plants is humans natural food. Why is it unreasonable to believe studies that show that you live longer if you eat plants, not much fat etc.

>Cheaper than flesh in the near future.
keep dreaming soyboi

if she'd fist a cow imagine what she'd do for you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4

>i'm literally shaking right now
then put the camera down you silly moo

>It means that we NEED to process both meat and plants.
Fixed that for ya.

I could go fora Whopper right now...

>>Cheaper than flesh in the near future.
>keep dreaming soyboi
lol check out how even big meat producers are investing in replacements. Tyson foods etc.

I know you feel threatened by it, but don't worry it'll be great

>>It means that we NEED to process both meat and plants.
>Fixed that for ya.
read a book, we don't.