God I fucking hate black people so much. They're even worse than jews with their constant victim complex and vanity...

God I fucking hate black people so much. They're even worse than jews with their constant victim complex and vanity. They really believe black people can't be racist. How does that even work? They scream bloody murder if anyone does something they think is racist but they can make fun of every race as much as they want and be as racist as they like.
I myself am not white so by their definition I can also be racist against blacks because im not in a 'position of power'.
Well my black friends I have one thing to say to you, fucking niggers fuck off if you don't like it here.

Attached: 1530618678690.gif (283x213, 474K)

we just need to exterminate them all

ok

This one seems alright.

>killing nogs over jews
>who let them in the country
>who gives them gibs
jidf in full swing today. always kill a tratior before an enemy

>im not in a 'position of power'.
This is how it works for marxists/a good chunk of left voters. However, there are still a lot of liberals who see this as retarded. Don't play the sjw game. Call them racist clowns and move on it with your day.

It worked fine for chinks. They came to america with the other settlers and they also met with racism. But they worked their ass of to provide for the next generations. But niggers refuse do to any work themselves, only complain about how the white man is holding them down. But they kill each other, abandon their kids and look down upon any black person who breaks free and tries to be successful because 'he's doing it the white way'.
Did niggers forget it was their own people who sold them into slavery?

>even worse than jews
Nothing is worse than jews. We wouldn't even have niggers if it wasn't for them and the ones we do have, wouldn't act the way they do if not for kike influence.

Waste as little time as you can thinking about them. Liking them or hating them, your being on them is still giving them the attention they crave.

Attached: xmhny3bkvf121.png (750x749, 801K)

>Nigger worse than jews
Durrr that means you love kikes
Seriously learn to read

You know kikes to always act in self interest so you can kinda predict what their next move is. Niggers are completely irrational people that chimp out for literally no reason and fuck everything up

You know what's worse than racist piece of shit like you? A grown ass man that still likes Dragon Ball Z

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

psst pssst

there arent any nigger saiyans

COCK BOY COCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOYCOCK BOY
MANCHILD, That likes faggot ass cartoons.

Its "boycot" you stupid fucking nigger

There ain't nothing wrong with watching dragon Ball faggot. I enjoy what I like.

is that before or after your dad fucks your asshole.

I can't be racist you piece of shit im north african myself so check your privilege you stupid fucking nigger. Fuck niggers go back to africa if it's so bad in the west, im sure you can steal and abandon your kids in africa just fine you don't need to be in a white country

A load of Haitians and Africans attacked the southern border in Mexico today, on their way to the US with the caravans. Do you think they floated across the Atlantic Ocean on their own?

>Niggers are completely irrational people that chimp out for literally no reason and fuck everything up
The perfect weapon to destabilize a country.

While

does your dad like to be power top or power bottom

you know you're african right?
Plus its well knows that algéria morocco and the rest of maghreb is really racist towards black people, even though a huge portion of your population is black
1 2 3 viva l'algérie

I know of jewish tricks but we're talking about goddamn niggers and their backwards way of thinking. Everyone knows jews are the true evil they're just not allowed to say it

He like to powertop niggers

My dad doesn't do that, but you know what nigger atleast I can say I have a father.

does he cum in your mouth or does he make you lick it up

>I am north african
>You know you're african right?
How fucking dense are you?

>algéria morocco and the rest of maghreb is really racist towards black people

But we can't be racist because we're not in a position of power. Niggers trapped themselves by spouting that bullshit

Don't try to project your homosexuality on me fag.

Fucking kek

Both

so would you say your a 2 dicks or 3 dicks type of man

yes you are fucking retard.
a lot of african countries owe you money, algéria is a huge oil country and morocco is fighting for western sahara. AGAINST africans. Henceforth, you're a privileged racist fag

Any number of dicks will do

What about you how much dicks did you take in the shower?

But we're africans? How can africans be rayciss? We wuz kangz if not for whypipo that's why africa is center of civilization today.

i once heard Jesus took 2 dicks in the same night. Heard he gives a mean handjob.

What would your dad say about you using such fitlhy words on the internet. Oh right you don't have a dad he left your disgusting whore mother the moment you were conceived.

Did you take two or three dicks when you were in jail?

OP and other fags do you understand this is literally creating content for some asshole to point at and claim racism or incite some Blacklivesmatter mob around

Cease your faggotry

Attached: Dw_Mo_nXQAAWNmD.png (878x438, 259K)

Jesus told me your new nickname is Penis Paul. 4 inches in the front and 10 inches in the rear

I fucking hate niggers, sue me

What's your dad's nickname for you?

Don't care about niggers. I live comfortably while they're out killing themselves. These niggers murder the most and I'm just fine the way I am.

Attached: 1554353045245.jpg (249x198, 6K)

Based

Attached: ShekelekaF.jpg (480x294, 17K)

Propaganda

B/tards are never satisfied. If you say you hate niggers then they'll say you like kikes.

>Did niggers forget it was their own people who sold them into slavery?
They tend to conveniently overlook that part of their History.

>God I fucking hate black people so much. They're even worse than jews with their constant victim complex and vanity.
As a shift manager, I 100% agree. I have 4 useless lazy niggers that I'm not allowed to fire because HR said so. They're fucking useless and all they do is bitch, whine and groan. Non-stop, all shift. They don't work worth a shit when you can even get them to show up.

there is no they faggot

Your mom is fat enough to be called they