Why do we tolerate blacks as a society?

Why do we tolerate blacks as a society?

Attached: 32bdd37355d9e21d7f7f3375f90ac87b--racist-african-americans.jpg (236x276, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/10/un-human-rights-chief-sends-team-to-italy-after-alarming-anti-migrant-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do we tolerate limp-dicked crackers like OP?

Attached: 103459683432.jpg (770x1071, 152K)

Rule of law protects them, we follow the law.

Photoshop. The gayest part is you probably did it.

here in Chile we were obligaded to receive blacks from haiti and in argentina from somalia, what was the need for this? I don't know...our ex president that started this received a seat in the UN.... you do the math.

she's now pushing for even more damage to europe

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/10/un-human-rights-chief-sends-team-to-italy-after-alarming-anti-migrant-violence

Attached: this is my contribution to the country.jpg (480x360, 18K)

You're a retard OP. The average white person is blasting rap music while overspeeding in their car while their under the influence.

Interesting.

>what was the need for this?
To filter them into the US.

Because soft hearted faggots didn't have the fortitude to deport them or the forethought to gift them a small nation in the Americas. Now we are stuck with them until such time as whites are extinct or whites wake up and close the borders and make it illegal for niggers to interbreed. Funny thing is, all these niggers fucking white women don't realize what's going on. An equal amount of white men are taking sheboons for brides, bleaching their line and teaching their children to in turn. A true breeding program would be better, regardless. Reparations will never gain traction, they can't go back to Africa (most are 10-30% white anyway) because they're too tame but they aren't yet ready for our level of organization. The only solution is for blacks to get better, whether by being bred out by whites (exactly what they're doing now) or breeding themselves better within their ranks.

because your ancestors brought them over as slaves

Attached: nymurder.jpg (662x735, 478K)

>being bred out by whites
you think

Attached: 1554151027041.jpg (3343x2508, 915K)

chileans are lower than niggers so this should be an improvement

Attached: 16AFB96B-7088-4CFF-8BD6-6DBBB8353230.gif (300x268, 617K)

based.

Because the White Race is just plain too tolerant.

The only hope is making a genetic improved Caucasian who can breed with anything but making all his alleles dominant to anything alive.

genetic engineered white.

^^^^^
This.

Whiteys or any other etnicity, race or whatever you want to call it are being pussies.

There's too many kind fag politic that take advantage of this. My country and, first of all, my hometown was used to be a safe and pretty quite boring town. Now i have to take around my Gf, my sister and my mother around because there are so many niggers (and albanese, romanian, and many other uncivilized people) that are incredibly aggressive and bully. They bunch up in front of stores and pretend for money. I truly hope someone, one day, will shoot them all in their fucking empty head.

This may be racism, but we're living in fear of saying a polite "no" since 2011. Fuck them all.
Uncivilized people. Fuck Libia, fuck Egypt, fuck you all. Keep your shit in your country if you can only provide whores, rapers and drug dealers.

Get rekt honky your time is over and while you fuck plasticdolls i fuck only the bootiest white bitches.

We gotta pop more niggers yo

Kill da white devils this is our future muh niggers

Who gets to decide what the white race is? Are Italians and Irish people white? What about Jewish people? Where's the line?

Attached: 1533026602847.jpg (960x524, 67K)

Because if it wasn’t for them then white trash would have no one to look down on

Who cares anymore. Give it 50 years you go extinct for good fgt

ya can't nog, unless you nig

Lol. Talk seriosly and none is gonna think you're a useless flammy boy
love you, that was a good laugh thank you

Me personally hope black people taking over the world and outbreed everyome and this world will be paradise. No more racism and no more wars

true

It's a future of humanity. Eventually we all are gonna be black. We need to embrace blacks, study them, accept their culture and try to emulate it. Thus we ascend beyond problems of the world.
Blacks survived for millenia having nothing but big penises and mud-huts, we need to learn to live as one with mother Mature

Attached: afrcu.jpg (352x600, 41K)

Balding is also dominant gene while thick hair is recessive. Cancer is naturally stronger than healthy cells. Flu suppose to kill you naturally.
Yet humanity tries to find absolute cure for all this things and many others

Your retarded ideology is the exact reason whites are being degraded as a race no sane woman is going to fuck you knowing your beliefs that you are superior to other humans based on race alone. This is why you're on Yea Forums spouting nazi propaganda. You are a waste of human potential

Because this Is America not some sterile homogeneous European shit hole

We already recognized that diversity made us stronger then them now they are trying to catch up.

uh, no. Diversity does not make us stronger, it makes us weaker.

What people frequently misunderstand about the melting pot and 'diversity' crap making us stronger is that the reason USA is as powerful as it is is due to brain drain.

Our immigration system works perfectly. When people side step the immigration system and come here illegally, we do not get to filter out the undesirables and instead we get the whole load of trash.