How do you escalate conversation on Tinder to become more sexual and less friendly?

How do you escalate conversation on Tinder to become more sexual and less friendly?

I manage to get a lot f first dates, but I think I don't go further than that because I'm not simply bold enough. They tell me I seem like a really good guy, but that it just never "clicks", and I think part of that is that I behave more like I'm on a meetup with a friend rather than a date.

I also have Aspergers, so part of why I simply don't go all out and say, for instance when we stand at the bar, that I like what I see, it ath i'm so afraid of getting marked as a creepy pervert and that that definitely will ruin my chances.

I'm not a super aspie with no social know-how, but when it comes to dating and talking sexually and romantically, I'm clueless.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Assburgers is assburgers...

just grow a pair you bootlegged retartd

Girls love to be complimented, give her some of that when you go on dates.

You can act pervy but not seem creepy if you do it right, like what i do is compliment them on their figure and might joking say something about her having a nice ass.

Aim for the second date if you can, I usually by the 2nd or 3 you will be able to gauge if you will get it or not.

Good luck tho, your taking advice from strangers

You can act pervy but not seem creepy if you do it right, like what i do is compliment them on their figure and might joking say something about her having a nice ass.

Aim for the second date if you can, I usually by the 2nd or 3 you will be able to gauge if you will get it or not.

The differance between perverty and turning a girl on is confidence

So girls do actually appreciate comments like that? Feminism is fucking huge in my country (Sweden), so it has made us think that even if you say something sexual to women they are gonna bitchslap you and #MeToo you on Facebook.

It's not what you say, but how you say it.

If you're confident and say it in a jokey/playful "but is he serious?" tone with a sly grin you can pretty much say anything.

ahaha ei vittu gay svenska revhul

Attached: 1485879679770.png (683x601, 47K)

The best abd hardest way is just to get compentent at your job and you will often automatically meet people. Tinder is pure cancer in Sweden, only instahoes and feminists mainly, also watch out for rapefugee fishing. They have started to use tinder to invite themselfes into your home and then bring their friends to rob you.

is it ok to give compliments like that on the first date?

Doesn't really matter what you say. If you're hot, you can get away with anything. But you're not and when girls tell you 'you seem like a really good guy' that means you're a friendzoner.

I'm not ugly either though. people rate me a 6 all the time, so average.

Ey fellow Svennebanan, I'm in your exact same boat right now since sunday and am also an aspie, done this before a couple of times at 24y.o so I can offer a little bit of advice atleast.

Usually it helps to know what the girl is like when you meet her, does she like those kind of compliments or not?
If you havent met her in person yet and dont know much about that a good indicator of wether she likes those kinds of compliments is in the way she acts and talks with you.

I'm going out to a pub on friday, with a chick i went to school with 2 years ago so I've already met her before and know a bit of how she is like, so I managed to set off a flirty mood after she complimented my looks with a when I was casually and jokingly showing off a new haircut i had

So a good thing to do is to set that stuff up through jokes, that can eventually lead to more and more intimate flirting, it helps you gauge her reception to that stuff and see how she reacts to light flirty jokes and such - alcohol can helps take off the edge too, first time i drank at school party at 19 y.o I realized that alcohol turns me nto a much more sociable person and my aspie self disappears so going to a pub is a good idea aslong as you dont go overboard with the drinking.

Attached: 4a7e3165d4bee2ea3b37663aa5e29bca.jpg (620x889, 73K)

Two things turn a random girl into a predator. Money and the confidence that a man displays.

So, what are you best at? What skill or knowledge do you have that is well above average? Find a way to bring that into conversation. Not as bragging, but storytelling. Then ask what she has done.

>Gets actual responses and dates
>The one thing most guys on Tinder can't manage to do because they're not good looking or rich
I'm so sorry for you that you can't escalate. We all feel for you.

>the confidence meme
Confidence is only attractive on attractive. Attractive ugly men are labeled creepy.

Alright, thanks.

I like to go out for billiards on a date, as I think it's great to do something instead of just talking.

Would it be appropriate when it's her turn that and she's finished, I don't move and just laugh and say "But I had such a great view!"? With her bending over and all.

cringe

He told me to joke in a flirty manner.

You just straight up ask them if they want to fuck and don't waste any time. None of them are on Tinder to find prince charming they just want to get dicked down.

If you're one of the 10% she'll go with it. If not she'll probably say some stupid shit like "Um excuse me I'm not some slut xDD"

Basically Tinder is shit.

If you come on that strong straight away without starting very light, big chance she will be offended unless she really really really doesnt mind those kinds of comments - no way to know until youve talked with her for a bit

This. Also, accept that some women are ADHD machines and flake out for no apparent reason. Stop making small talk, they already have 10 other convos going at once with small talk. Be upfront and tell them you want to pin them against the wall, pull their hair, choke them and fuck them like no one else can. Stop fucking around with small talk or coffee dates.

Especially stupid women on Tinder. If they give you some boyfriend line or say they're not sluts, just say "your loss" and move on. There's plenty of other stupid whores on there to fuck. Stop wasting your time trying to impress every skank on there. You are not special. She's messaging other guys while you're messaging her.

What would be a good starting point then? I'm totally clueless when it comes to flirting. I have no idea what I did correctly the two times I had a girlfriend.

Its a waste of time bro. They look at your profile pics and you're either hot or not. They aren't interested in getting to know you.

There are multiple examples of this. People who have made fake profiles of male models and they don't even have to try.

thats right. tell the ladies you love assburgers and would like to taste theirs. perfect conversation starter. not too agressive. not too friendly. just right.

>They look at your profile pics and you're either hot or not
This. If you're ugly, take pictures wearing expensive shit or pose in front of expensive things. Otherwise, you won't get matches unless they're really fat and desperate. Even some of the fatties get overwhelmed with DMs, so even some of the fat fucks are picky.

To add on to that, Basically dont compliment her for her body or the sexual parts of her body at first - start light like with her hair or something, you could jokingly weave in a question with that such as "or do you not like even the slightest compliments?" To which she might say "No its fine, compliments are nice" etc etc

simple. stop jacking off for some time and start interacting socially so you start feeling the need for others to jack you off

Alright, thanks. I also assume you don't go from 1 to 100 immediately, and just because she appreciated the compliment about her her she's ready to receive "nice ass" right after?

This is bullshit advice from either a woman or a beta. lol no. Women who find you attractive are not offended in the slightest when you tell them you want to fuck their pussy harder than anyone else ever has. The women who post those public posts from guys only do it because they're from guys they consider ugly. They don't post the screenshots of guys sending them messages that they actually end up meeting and taking sperm from.

Wrong. It should be the opposite. Jerk off furiously right before you go to the bar to talk to women. You won't give a shit. Jerk off a little later when you're drunk if you can get away with it somewhere so you don't give a fuck. Chasing pussy is the easiest way to not get it.

See my addon to my post The hair thing with that specific joke is just an example, you should try to make it personal to you and just try to be yourself a little bit so you dont try to act like someone you aren't

Ive had two aspie partners and i find i get along with them super well and i could actually be myself with them, but every girl is different even if theyre an aspie or not

> implying white american women are the exact same as white swedish women

Yeah thats my point, do not go from 1 to 100, just ease it in and make it natural to when it would feel best and make sense to make such a compliment

If you can't get laid in Sweden, I can't fucking help you. Like, holy fuck. How much of a socially awkward mongoloid are you?

??? U wot m8

Im not the OP, im the swede aspie trying to give OP usefuö advice because Ive had 3 partners in the past

Actually it's harder in Sweden than most other countries. Stockholm, for instance, is the city with the most single households in the world.

Yeah, that's appreciated. Funny thing is I'm not even a total failure. I've had 3 girlfriends in the past, and a few ONS. I'm just tired of stubmling in the dark, not knowing wtf I do and just suceeding by pure luck.

They're whore they want you to rape them and pay them. You're a retard.

Yeah i know what you mean, the more you socialize and the older you get the easier it gets with aspergers though - aslong as you have the ability to learn from your mistakes and know "alright, in this situation i should behave like that, not like this"

Eventually this stuff gets imprinted into your brain so you dont actively have to think about it as much, and it just comes naturally to you which feels amazing once you realize it

Any tips for spanish girls ?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

I'll try the tips about complimenting non-sexual parts next time I manage to get a date. last few dates I've played it extremely safe and just complimented her actions and personality, like if she said that she suceeded with a personal goal and such.

Me too user. Only like 4 first dates with Tinder. No second ones. Must be the fact I'm not bold enough or interesting enough or the rape at the end of the date......idk

hello user AHDHfag here to fill you in on the art of getting laid first things first act like ya dont give a shit at all wemon find this attractive because of psychology ya see if ya dont seem all that interested but just enough to go on that date they will cling to that and try to make you want more when they initiate a convo act disassosiated dont treat them like shit just act like ya got somewhere to be and finally you initiate a sexual conversation start with a teaser like so are you a virgin? if yes jokingly say well maybe we could chsnge that if no then respond with well whats ya favorite position if asked that question say doggy just becsuse its my favoite and some girls be freaks