Yea Forums why am I just realizing now that I'm ugly. I used to think I looked pretty normal, decent even

Yea Forums why am I just realizing now that I'm ugly. I used to think I looked pretty normal, decent even
What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Attached: IMG_20190331_132020_187.jpg (2160x3466, 1.44M)

She cute

Attached: 1551651477059.jpg (900x1357, 118K)

First of all I'm not looking at your tits so...

Are you like, making a face in this picture? If that's your resting face, your mouth and chin are weird. If not, you're cute as fuck

Anyway, tits or gtfo

Absolutely nothing if you ask me ... In fact, you look hot IMO.

Cute. Pretty eyes

post more of her

Cute but just got a funny nose

So much newfaggtory in this thread it hurts.

This is a more neutral expression, and the chins just fucking acne. AKA nature's way of telling you your face is fucked for life

Attached: IMG_20190403_154727_826.jpg (1560x1080, 388K)

Why do you look sad ;_;

probably has way too small tits

You look cute! Why do you look sad though?

I bet you look pretty naked, post tits.

>Yea Forums why am I just realizing now that I'm ugly

maybe your eyes are slow

Op.. Not only do you look scarily like someone I used to know but you are gorgeous honestly.
Don't put yourself down.

Cutest human alive award goes to

I would eat you out while I talk to my wife on the phone and she would never know!

What do you think is wrong with your face?

You look like a girl I went to school with named heather. Cute, indeed

Probably because the internet has completely crushed my self confidence But apparently my eyes are my only redeeming feature

Attached: IMG_20190404_024123_031.jpg (683x1278, 149K)

you are hideous

tits or GTFO you whore. Back to /soc/ faggot

Well then you're using the wrong parts of the internet

Tits and timestamps you newfags. Wtf is wrong with people on Yea Forums now days?

Beatiful babe show more

I'm going to go with "excess of male genetics."

Beauty is a thing of perspective.
You are it for me though and I'm sure many others concur.

You're looking sad, but not ugly.
Cheer up.

4/10

Tits or gtfo is used for when they ask for something you absolute sperg. Besides, the photos are already timestamps. Any idiot can see that.

Show your penis already

You are legit reallly adorable! Don't let other people bring you down like that

the best of something bad doesn't mean it's good

Definitely not ugly..

You're not ugly. If it's the acne, don't mind it just wipe you're face more after shit that might cause oils to gather. Gently, don't explode it. Otherwise you got this sad puppy thing going on. You got bad shit going on or are you going through a funk? Can't really help you there, you need people closer to you for that.

Prettiest human alive id really love some nudes or at least lewds I have the hottest pic of his arm pits cx

Um, why do you think you're unattractive? Give us a timestamp, because I'm having a hard time believing that the girl in photos thinks she's not attractive.

If you give a timestamp, then I want to get to the bottom of this.

This one again??????

This was posted on here before

No girl would continually post their face here like this

Sounds like a butthurt boy got rejected by this chick

You're actually wrong but I digress. Also, how tf are they timestamps? Have you not ever heard of renaming a file to the date? Fucking imbecile.

I remember seeing your sexiness a long time ago it makes me so happy seeing you still post I just wish i could steal ur heart like u stole mine o:

9/10 would impregnate (unless you're a trap lol, in which case you're damn convincing)

So apparently besides the acne thing the main take away is that I need to look less sad, how exactly do I accomplish that?

Attached: IMG_20190404_025004_936.jpg (722x1039, 100K)

Thank you

Like I said you moron.

fake
reverse image search OP
comes up with results from mid 2018

Attached: 1536850714052.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

File name user, I doubt anybody would care enough to be manually saving images like that

What the fuck has happened to this place? Some cumdumpster is here, BLANTANTLY fishing for compliments, and 90% of the thread is just a bunch of fucking reddit refugees humoring her....

You fucking idiots have ruined every corner of the internet

Attached: aryan-e1513690308648.jpg (807x455, 36K)

kek you fags really need to learn how to reverse image search

Smile more. And have your back straight. Try frowning with you back straight, it's hard to accomplish. Walk straight with head raised high

you fucking idiots

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-125434.jpg (1080x1920, 490K)

Bullshit on the timestamp. Prove its you ciara

Attached: 1521785852745.jpg (723x904, 146K)

actual qt wtf

Cant tell if every1 is a newfag or if im getting baited by ppl pretending to not know who this is

Bit of both.
Remember it's B we get Smurt and Dum people.

I feel the same bro

Also go back to /soc/ ciara

Bb I wanna be ur best friend and share secrets with u and send u pizza and love do u have kik I'll post mine i u don't wanna post urs

Looks like newfag season came early

Attached: 29763527.jpg (433x497, 71K)

bitch you need to take your shit somewhere else busted ass ugly hoe

man its warm in here, must be summer.

Attached: niceone.jpg (216x290, 14K)

As long as you've got a tight, warm, slippery hole nobody will care about your acne.

honestly you look like a qt3.14 but im just a asian chad

cucks galore

Attached: 1ihxm3.jpg (500x381, 43K)

Will smash.