When was the last time you cried Yea Forums?

When was the last time you cried Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-05-02-at-12.54.06.png (594x322, 206K)

Last night watching the ending of the iron giant

when i watched this film
fuck russians and their depressing shit

Attached: bim2.jpg (399x600, 115K)

Last night realising im not able to watch or buy Iron Giant in Australia

Attached: images (71).jpg (535x573, 24K)

3 days ago when I pored out the bong water, made me wretch then cry a little.

Wth why

pirate that shit faggot

like, full on sobbing or tearing up?

tearing up i do pretty regularly, probably a couple days ago. full on sobbing when i got fired

2 decades, maybe little more.

this morning

What did you get fired for :D

Haven’t cried since junior year when gf broke up with me since then uncle,grandfather died.. not sure if I still can cry but I don’t mind it

nothing interesting, bureaucratic shit. i didn't really deserve it.

Mid August. My girlfriend f 4 years and I broke up and I cried like a baby. We've talked plenty of times since then about the relationship and she's cried countless times over the phone bu I just haven't. Been kinda numb since then but honestly it's for the better. Like I just don't really hurt anymore

Do you work now

Christmas, when I was on a party and realized how many people there (it was a club event) really like me a lot and I have no real feelings for them and then closed the circle to the question to why my parents are so fucking distant from me despite good relations. The a girl who knows my dominant tendencies asked me to ask her anything I want, but all that popped into my head was the stupid "question": Why does my father not love/respect me?
I was drunk and high and I walked away into a separate room and cried like a little baby.

I mean... I know the answer to the question. Hes a self-restraint capitalist, I am a clueless hedonist. That does not work out.

Still, Christmas always sucks.

since around 15 when i started doing all kinds of drugs. i feel so numb since then that i even cant cry if really close people die which has happened 3 weeks ago.

yeah, i have a slightly worse paying job now

why you wanna know my life story

Just want people to be happy, I hope you enjoy your new work atleast :c

> couple weeks ago
> couldn't sleep, 3am
> got up poured myself a whiskey
> sat on the deck, lit a cigarette
> crisp night
> sat quietly
> looked up at the stars
> deep breath
> put the drink and cigarette down
> leaned forward, head in hands
> started crying

First time in 9 years I've cried. Miss her so much.

Three days ago.
>Rewatching sol anime
>finish the show
>Got up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror
>Sat in the shower quietly for a few minutes
>I start crying at how much of a failure I have become

oh user, what a beautiful film.

a week ago, i left my gf and never looked back. 3 days ago i took back my stuff left in her house from a friend that wanted to help me... as soon as i smeel that stuff, i felt her parfume. the most horrible sad feelings i have felt in my life has come that day. now i'm okay with that. life goes on and we should do the same

love you faggots

Literally god tier I tear up everytime that quote comes up, "you are who you choose to be"

Attached: 4.png (112x106, 13K)

Brohugs for the lads.

i saw that movie when i was 5, i'm 23 now and it still makes me cry like niagara falls.
best animation move of all the time. only Balto movies are near to that movie..

Source on this sad loli?

Do shedding a single tear moments count? If yes, then probably like two weeks ago. If only actual crying counts then 15 years or so ago.

When I watched Coco in the theatre

Attached: coco_612x380.0.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Probably moms funeral 8 years ago. Actually i think i remember crying at the end of wreck it ralph while drunk one time. Probably cried more times that i dont remember.

Somewhere mid 2016 when my first semester General Secondary grades came out,I didn't get the average I wanted and my parents were disappointed in me,been crying all the way until like February 2017 when my second semester grades came out,I got the average I wanted and my parents were happy with me.
During the period between the first and second semester I was crying pretty much everyday,harshest at first and I was extremely suicidal and would definitely have commited it if given the chance.
Glad that gay shit is done

It's embarassing as hell but during Spiderverse movie. I hate superhero movies but I loved spiderman ever since I was a little kid. Anyways almost everything got me, how blonde Peter Parker was cool and helpful, how lame Peter Parker was rediscovering themselves and how they all banded up to help Miles.

I don't really know. I get misty-eyed occasionally when I hear a good story or something, but that's just mistyness. Not really crying/tears.

I'd say last time I can actually remember was the first (and last) time I got drunk about 4-ish years ago. I don't think I'll ever forget that night, no matter how hard I try to. Needless to say I haven't really touched alcohol since.

Attached: Aegon_III.png (271x304, 86K)

When I watched Bicentennial Man the day Robin Williams died.

me too, for different reasons, but it was a really emotionally moving film. Near the end, when [redacted] almost [redacted] [redacted], but didn't, that kind of crushed me while simultaneously keeping options and hope for the future
the song christmas shoes
Don't take the girl hits hard as well

Wait? People actually cry at movies? Wtf is wrong with you guys? Are you all INFPs or something?

I dont even know but it hurts me, ive only watched it once and been craving it again since

When one of my coworkers told me she was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and only had 6 months to a year to live. Really caught off guard. Cried like a little girl.

When my cat died a few years ago, had her killed.. her blood was on my shoulder while she paniced and wanted to get to a high place for saftey.

Like real crying? 10 years ago when my girlfriend and I broke up. Since then a handful of tear ups but no crying. It's not a 'manly' issue for me... I just dont do it. I was raised by my mom and sister, it was more than allowed.

on a serious note, I haven't cried in a bit over 5 years.
I came close when my first dog died a couple weeks ago. She's been with us for over 15 years, so that's half my life.
I can't imagine it's healthy to never cry. Does anyone have studies on benefits and disorders?

Attached: Home2.jpg (1080x1350, 380K)

>When was the last time you cried Yea Forums?

1990 world cup semifinal between England and Germany, lost on penalties, we should have won it that year.

Cut things off with gf i was really "close" with, but i ended up pushing her away by over-pursuing her and wanting more time together etc. A rollercoast of emotions when we were together, but I felt like ended for good, even though ill meet her and fuck her, the emotions are not where they were and I cried

2013, when my grandmother died

it was about 5 years ago. i had finally graduated from university and (im the still the only one of my 4 brothers that has a career) and i still didnt get the respect i deserve from my father. he didnt even attend to the ceremony because he was busy. i was standing on the stage receiving my diploma when i realized his seat was empty and shed a tear because at that moment i realized that no matter how hard i tried he would never love me or respect me.

As a spurs fan the sight of Gazza today makes me cry

when my dog died 3 years ago

I feel you, had mine put down last year.
Only time i really ever cried.

when i saw pic related

Attached: rest.jpg (960x1200, 173K)

It's coming home lads, never stop believing. I always cheer for england although I'm spanish

Three Lions, trips, it is confirmed.

yoe dogg im strung out. I cry when the dope gone. every. day.

4 years after coming back from my last tour of Afghan.
The other two in my crew were killed by the blast from an IED, they didn't have a scratch on them, I lost left leg/arm/eye.
I died twice in the Chinook, once at Camp Bastion. I had to go back to England to have multiple operations and further amputations because of infection, they removed 4 feet of my intestines and I had to have the pressure in my head relieved twice, my family and wife were called 4 times to say goodbye as they thought I wouldn't make it.
I had two years of physio, prosthetic limb fittings (I asked but the NHS doesn't do hooks) and got a pirate look going with one leg an eyepatch and because of this people treat me at Halloween normally.

I visited my dead colleague's graves and met with their families, they had lots of questions still, I left with a tremendous feeling like a weight had been taken from me.

I cried the following week when Arsenal lost to Tottenham and we finished 5th in the Premier League.

3 days ago
I hit my car exiting the garage and it got fucked, it's my first car so it means a lot to me.

Attached: IMG-20190402-WA0017.jpg (1280x960, 142K)

yoe dogg im strung out. I cry when the dope gone. every. day...

¡¡¡Cinco Cinco Cinco!!!
Gracias mi amigo.

It's a tragedy, all that talent, he was the best in the world for that period and that's coming from a Gooner.

I'm surprised he's still alive. Been thinking we will get the news he's died overnight any day now.

Mate. Damn. I don't know what to say.
Would love to have a beer with you pal. Don't even need to talk about that shit, just about anything really. Cars, movies, girls, music.
Shits not fair sometimes.

I played through all of pokemon mystery dungeon 2...

good news- thats all cosmetic
bad news - hah, that shits more expensive then the engine

I saw him at a match a few months ago, I said to the wife I thought he'd died, looked fucking awful.

Keep smiling chap, we're still in the game!

Attached: 1537420873128.jpg (588x800, 93K)

bit gay, that

This morning after getting teased, while masturbating my eye leaked

last night had to put my dog down she was a big part of the fam for many years

about a year ago when somebody fed poison to my cat and she died. she was the most effective antidepressant i ever had

Im crying right now reading this thread because i am a nippon gamergirl

I would fuck that

lol

When i was 7 im 19 now

the day my second child was born.

Cry is for women and baby. Neither should be on this board.