There too many fucking faggots around here

There too many fucking faggots around here

Faggots here and there. A faggot down the street and another up your ass. Faggot in your classroom, faggot behind you in line, faggot commenting back to you on your forum. Im sick and tired of these faggots invading my hetereosexual life fucking kill me douchebag faggots

Attached: LGBT-Digital-Billboard-1080x315.jpg (600x400, 73K)

I’m going to fuck your asshole so hard OP. Bend you over and shove my throbbing cock into your tight ass.

yea rly these gay faggots rly get on everyomes nerves...

we need another succession

Are you a cock sucking faggot? Remember you "people" arent even "people" at all fucking burn in hell you filthy cum bin youll never had the same right as us straights as long as you just keep passing aids back and forth and rotting your dicks off somewhere where I dont have to see you fucks ill be fine with that

Finally someone with some fucking sense
I fucking hate the word triggered but I can legit smell a faggot in a room I feel so enraged I fucking hate being in the same room I hate breathing the same air I fucking hate how their look and talk in their nasaly ass fucking voice fuckign gargle that cum out of your throat before talking ya dipshit jesus fucking christ

they should just stick to being faggots & quit pretending to be straights

Attached: 20190314_082224.jpg (360x500, 94K)

Attached: 15340407649.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

I dont care about faggots being faggots I dont want them all over my face with their flamboyant shit and having to have a say in everything and remaking shit to be fucking gay just to be relevent or whatever fucking pisses me off

we got a nigger james bond coming up let me tell you next thing me know were gonna get a fucking hermaphrodite dick sucking motherfucker bond for our next movie fucking sell outs

Limme lick your cock you faggot OP.

>nigger bond

dont even say that shit cuck what the fuck!

Like I said you faggots can do faggot dick sucking shit all you want, concoct your most powerful of super aids and kill yourselves off fine with me, i dont want you anywhere within 10m diamter from me or any of my children you know if thers a faggot in my kids room im changing schools right away

right faggots & niggers wouldnt be such a problem if they stayed the fuck outve my childs classrooms aswell as life

are you a negro? i dont have anything towards negros i got too heated im sorry

no im not offended by you saying that

im mean nobody wants to see some nigger bond flick

negros as long as they respect my boundries I respect them, faggots on the other hand theyre tryna make a political statement about their dick sucking and ass licking, like they fucking saints for being an open shameless pervent and they wanna show that shit on TV! God has forsaken this country man

First college class I walk into, prof says he wants to talk about diversity. Says he respects gays and how strong they are, any gay students come talk to me if you need support. I raise my hand and say why you condoning dick sucking in the middle of the class and the fucking nigger has the audacity to tell me to get out of class like damn im paying you to teach my about physics why you talking all this gay shit man im outta here before you even tell me fool

>wait for it...

Lol, ok FAGGOT.

Attached: 1554252995130.jpg (456x297, 24K)

Im not a faggot if you dont believe me I tried watching a faggot video before and I LITERALLY had a bodily reaction and fucking puked its proof its unnatural, something God didnt intend, its says right there in the bible too fucking dip shit go suck a dick and suffocate on it fucking jew

Sounds like something a faggot would say.

Yeah? You sound like you have a lot of experience with faggots man, are you a faggot expert? You must have sucked a lot of faggot dicks to get to that level. Dont tell me anything about it man, you keep that faggot shit to your faggot self

>dis u maynge

Attached: 1_ymZtNpqt_Pc5yanZpuY7Jg.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Im fucking honored buddy thanks

Pools open.

Attached: Op_15c506_1890926.jpg (360x324, 25K)

Attached: 17E16D39-4BB2-41D7-9EC9-D8914925BEFB.jpg (1018x1024, 93K)

You faggots wish you could get a piece of my ass too bad its all for wifey yall better start thinking about your future and actually get a woman with blonde hair blue eyes huge bust and amazing cooking instead of sticking disease riddled douchestick up eachothers asses there is no future in that i can assure you

>there is no future

The end is near!

A pipe, gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to shut his mouth.

Attached: 1430705358073.jpg (221x246, 14K)

You seem to be projecting.

Attached: image.png (1405x771, 668K)

>ops dad is poundin dem guts

Attached: Meanwhile+at+ops+house+_f07586b8fd0ab223cb67e80b59637ee8.jpg (259x194, 9K)

HGezjMx