ITT: Depressing loli stories

ITT: Depressing loli stories
My friends banging all my girls
Don't worry mods, everything on Yea Forums is a lie, or whatever.
I posted this in a loli thread earlier, but fell asleep before 404

>be me
>age 6
>have gay older brother age 13
>go with family to Mc. Donalds
>me and brother have to pee at same time
>go to bathroom together
>he watches me pee, then makes me watch him pee
>he starts fondling and sucking my dick.
>this continues 3 or 4 more times before he gets caught
>doesn't go to prison or get kicked out of house

Attached: chad story.jpg (640x358, 111K)

>be me
>age 10
>have friend same age, let's call him Chad
>go to swimming pool together
>meet a group of girls from our class
>one of them has a crush on me. Let's call her Alice
>She never confessed, but everyone knows about it except me, because rumors
>Chad starts conversation up immediately because social skills
>try to join conversation
>girls all giggle and say things like “shut up”, “go away user” and, “We just want to talk to Chad, not you!”
>try to laugh it off
>refuse to leave
>finally, Chad says, “user, could you please give us a moment alone? It's really important”
>girls giggle again
>Okay fine
>Play in the water by myself for about 15 minutes
>Chad says “I'm getting out now, meet me outside the locker room, don't wait for me”
>Okay
>play alone for another 10 minutes or so
>get bored and leave pool
>don't see Chad in locker room
>don't see Chad anywhere in building
>give up looking and wait by the locker room door
>another 20 or 30 minutes go by
>hear lots of “UNH!” and “OOH!” from the other side of the wall
>see lots of people coming out of locker rooms saying things like
>”tee-hee... here's user”, “well look who it is!”, and “what are you doing out here?”
>uh... waiting for chad?
>more giggling

Attached: 127573 - Konpeto Lip Panel_de_Pon.jpg (500x600, 74K)

>”You know he's in there with Alice, right?”
>Doing what?
>more giggles “If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you”
>WTF??? check locker room a few more times
>No sign of Chad
>Finally Chad and Alice come out of the Women's locker room toghether
>!!! What were you doing in the Women's room? You know you're not allowed there! What if someone saw you!?
>Alice turns red and runs away
>Chad turns red and says “oh uh... just don't worry about it, if I tell you it will just ruin your night”
>more people giggle
>Let's get food, I'm starving
>Chad offers to pay. Says it's "The least he can do”
>Eating food, Chad is all smiles and collapses on the table
>”Holy crap, user, I am exausted” Yeah, I fucking bet, you piece of shit

Attached: 127611 - Lip Panel_de_Pon doubleasterisk.jpg (350x400, 31K)

>Later that year, in class, teacher is discussing the plans for the school sleepover
>me and a few other kids get singled out to play some shitty math games on the old computers
>I overhear them, and blurt out “There's gonna be a sleepover this year? Cool! I didn't get to go 2 years ago”
>Whole class starts laughing
>another kid at computers says “wait, the school holds sleepovers? How come I never heard?”
>Class laughs harder
>”Of course they do! My older brothers got to go, and my younger sister, but the teachers keep forgetting to tell me. We can't hold them every year though, it's too dangerous. That's what the office told me”
>Class giggles some more
>“Was there one last year?” “No, I wish”
>Class breaks out laughing harder than ever.
>teacher rolls eyes “okay, raise your hand if you think we should invite user to the sleepover”
>me and Chad raise hands
>everyone else just laughs.
>teacher says “there you go, just play your little game, user”
>turn around and stare at PC screen
>”PLAY IT OR YOU GET DETENTION!”
>get back to actually playing game
>After school, I go talk to the teacher alone “I'm not going to tell you when the sleepover is. ”
>Why not?
>”user, you don't get it do you? Nobody here likes you, nobody wants you to be there. Besides, we have more boys than girls in this class, if I let you attend, you would be miserable!”
>My brothers both got to go, and my sister went just last month why not me?
>Teacher takes glasses off, and puts down pen ”Do you want me to expell you? Stop asking, and GO HOME!”
>Go home. Tell parents, as usual. They don't believe me, as usual

Attached: 302822_-_Amitie_Puyo_Puyo.png (1740x1913, 361K)

>A few weeks later, class ends and the teacher says, “remember, there's no homework tonight!”
>Class giggles
>”and we all know why, right? We all know what tonight is, right?”
>No, is something happening tonight?
>Class giggles harder
>”Oh, it's nothing important user, and you weren't signed up for it anyway, so you don't have to come”
>gives me the most evil grin I've ever seen
>class breaks out laughing
>Yeah, but what is it?
>Teacher shakes head and flips hand as if to say “don't worry about it”

Attached: 1003512 - Lip Panel_de_Pon Saikyou_Anaheim.jpg (553x800, 73K)

>2 days later at Chad's house playing vidya
>”So, user, I didn't see you at the school sleepover, where were you”
>Literally drop my controller
>The sleepover was last weekend? Nobody told me! Nobody every tells me! Every fucking year!
>”oh... that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that”
>sigh... it's fine, it's not your fault... so what happened at the sleepover?
>Chad blushes so hard, he turns more red than I've ever seen anyone do in my life
>”Uh, sorry man, nothing personal, but I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. Besides, if I did tell you, you would get extremely mad at me, and a lot of people would get in very very deep trouble. Like, with the police!”
>Okay, fine
>go back to vidya
>Chad has long talk downstairs with his family
>We never hang out again
OR SO I THOUGHT

Attached: 22603699.png (741x805, 834K)

>Be me, age 17
>at home alone playing vidya at 1:00am cuz unpopular loser
>Chad shows up out of fucking nowhere at my bedroom window (blackbelt in Karate)
>He's piss drunk, with a big bottle of vodka, a katana, nunchucks, and a ceremonial harakiri outfit.
>Think to myself - What the actual Fuck? Is he gonna disembowel himself here?
>make small talk
>offer to play vidya
>”No thanks, we should go for a walk and get high” typical Chad.
>Go for a walk to the nearby lake and smoke 2 fat bowls
>Tells me he just got dumped by his GF of 5 years (Not Alice)
>Says his whole world is falling apart, and he doesn't know what to do. Asks me how I deal with being alone all the time. “How do you manage to get through life without sex, user? I was getting laid like 4 or 5 times a month, and now nothing... What's your secret?”
>”My secret? Dude, I don't have a method for coping with my lonliness, I just do it. I do it, because My only alternative is suicide, which I already failed to do twice.”
>Tell him about my gay older brother and what he did to me, followed by all the girls who turned me down over the years.
>He tells me about the day at the pool. All stuff I kinda already knew.
>Take the opportunity to pry him for details about the sleepover.
>Turns out the teacher just hated me, and put Chad and a friend of his on a team with Alice and a friend of hers. They played truth or dare all night, and got to third base.
>Chad said he never was considering suicide even though he had the outfit
>Said he lost touch with all his friends after he met his GF, and pushed them away without realizing
>kek... ya think?
>Said he wanted to have a quick drink/smoke with me before he moved away to start a new life in the mountains where he can just ski all day.

Attached: 35944130_p2.png (1600x1200, 388K)

Almost a decade has passed, and I haven't seen or heard from him since.
I never once got to attend the ANNUAL school sleepover, and my old elementary school denies all knowledge of there ever being a sleepover, but the students (and my siblings) say otherwise
This is just one of many girls I could have had, but didn't. Maybe I'll post more greentexts in the future if I feel like it.

QUIZ TIME!
What is worse?
A) being an incel/permavirgin
B) being forced to get intimate with your brother at age 6 and THEN never getting any action from anyone

Answer: I don't even fucking know at this point. I feel empty. Hated. Rejected. Unwanted. Not even good enough to successfully kill myself. I feel like a used napkin. Used once, and thrown away, while happy loving relationships blossom all around me.
But hey, at least Onii-chan loves me. Haven't spoke to him in years either.

Attached: 9062153_p0.jpg (700x987, 503K)

Guess I'll post more loli

Attached: 10-1.jpg (706x1000, 118K)

Attached: 107220 - blush fingering kiss lala-kun link nintendo ocarina_of_time saria the_legend_of_zelda.jpg (350x450, 83K)

Attached: 1783771_-_legend_of_zelda_link_mametora_ocarina_of_time_saria_0.png (1200x990, 714K)

Attached: Photo_23-02-2016_3_12_28_PM.jpg (1011x1000, 168K)

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0124-Lolicon_Hentai_Hentai_Kobayashi_San_Chi_No_Maidra.jpg (707x1000, 802K)

Attached: e8a227d554fdcb9762ddab70cd43ed89342ca72f.png (600x600, 309K)

loli mega #F!fQR2UIgK!h8Tfh7HoXz_AT7809Dk6RA

Attached: 28277148_p0.jpg (1800x1600, 236K)

You realize that teacher was a pedophile right? And the school is clearly trying to cover it up. Probably best you didn't go. Stop worrying about shit from the past. Nut up and persevere. That's what gets you through life.

Nice collection

Attached: 55332717_p0.png (689x1020, 922K)

why thank you good sir

Yeah, I know.
Still wish I could have gone.
But you're right, time to move on. Easier said than done though

Attached: 1552343963165.jpg (862x941, 79K)

Attached: 71_-_0aO3eda.jpg (950x713, 58K)

Attached: 20fc6d6c05c00da8e8df0633e8504a44.jpg (650x900, 158K)

Attached: 51406844_p1_master1200.jpg (919x1200, 282K)

Attached: 62905849_p0.png (1200x1000, 487K)

Attached: 72703478_p0_master1200.jpg (736x1049, 376K)

that greentext was actually painful to read user, I am so sorry (;﹏;)
just try to forget about them and move on to a happier life or something idk
good luck frendo

Attached: 1550166564823.jpg (850x1080, 378K)

Good luck. I know it's not easy but just focus on doing things that make you happy. Eliminate stressful situations for a few years. Detox life and start over.

Hey lads, I'm the retard that wrote these story, Just wanted to say that my cousin visited three days ago, she's actually 14 not 15.
Anyway she was very happy to see me and kept following me around to talk about stuff, she mentioned she wants to go the park again, I wonder what her intentions are?
Does she ignore what happened in the past or does she still think about that?

Attached: story.png (1588x2272, 635K)

I'm trying my best. I feel like an irl Tomoko, or Madotsuki, or Sayori.
But yeah, the past is in the past. Maybe I'll find love one day.
Hopefully...

Attached: 6823729-2084059_-_BigDead93_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_Saria.jpg (699x1200, 210K)

She probs loves it

You think so? What if she's trying to forget it or something? I don't know what she wants, maybe she just wants us to be normal cousins lol.

I'm joking but that maybe the case, just act normal

When she came over, she went to my room and lay next to me on my bed. It was so awkward for me, just remembering what we used to do.

Attached: 1449024048412.jpg (800x880, 118K)

>teacher threatening a kid to get expelled if he doesn't accept the bullying
yeah no way this is real

Owo just don't make any moves unless she gives obvious hints. Btw is she cute :3

Oh, it's real. That shit happened all the time in my school district, though I can see why you'd find it hard to believe.
This was just after Columbine btw

Attached: 2685429 - Lidelle Puyo_Puyo.jpg (1600x1200, 295K)

Feelsbad that really is some fucked up shit hope you find happiness and good luck :)

yeah, she is really cute, she has such big eyes with amazing eyelashes. Man she was so horny back then, or curious at least. She always enjoyed what we used to do.

Attached: lolibooru 74511 age_difference anyannko black_eyes black_hair censored copyright_request doggystyle (800x600, 155K)

Post pic

Greentext user here. That's a pretty neat story. Do what you're gonna do. Maybe she wants your balls, maybe she wants you in prison, but it's an opportunity either way

Thanks man, me too. I'm finding nothing, but I'll keep searching for happiness

Attached: 57641587_p0_master1200.jpg (1033x1000, 655K)

How do you keep yourself occupied, games, work etc?

Well, I hope she doesn't want my ass in prison lol. But she seems to really like me right now, she keeps giving me hugs or tries always talking to me. I wish I can ask her if she remember what we did and what she thinks about it. But I can't just do that

Attached: 1548795568428.png (293x397, 148K)

I've got more games/animu than I could ever know what to do with, and I have a full-time job. I'd been working pretty much non-stop until I injured my knee. Been out of work for about a month and a half now.
Basically never go outside, except to go to work. I'm sure that's part of the reason I have no GF, but I still try, and still get rejected constantly

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0158-Futanari_Saikawa_Riko_Kobayashi_San_Chi_No_Maidra.jpg (850x1208, 892K)

Well just keep being occupied neet life will completely ruin your mental state, good things will come to you. Everyone gets what they deserve :)

Yeah, I've been NEET ever since my knee injury, and I can confirm that it is in fact destroying me. I've never been much of a social butterfly, I don't go out much, but this time spent recovering has really made me kinda stir-crazy. I can only hope things will turn around for me.

Attached: 1550165892647.jpg (1403x992, 886K)

Does anyone have any advise for a innocent guy who us the reluctant object of a lolis affection?

Long story short my boss's youngest daughter has a huge crush on me. I'm his PA and I often get a lift to work from his driver while he's also taking her to school. We've been doing it for a year and gotten really close, she's genuinely so sweet and kind and we both feel we can confide in each other. However recently she's started being quite flirtatious with me, stuff like resting her head on my shoulder, holding my hand, even kissing me on the cheek when noone is watching. I've never had this problem before but I'm seriously falling for her and it makes me feel such a degenerate scumbag. Doesn't help that she's usually dressed in either tennis whites or her uber-cute school uniform.

Hardest part is changing the neet lifestyle, just remember you need to push through it.

Checked

>loli stories
>gay bois
>no actual loli fucking
>but friend does on-screen
Good story, but I'm not sure this qualifies as a loli story. I feel ya though. I'm in pretty much the same boat. Never got to go to those sleepovers but bro did (dad let me stay up playing NfS on his computer. I miss dad) in middle school the principal accused me of taking gay pics in gym locker room. It was partially my fault, I did have a camera out, but I proved to them that I was just showing a friend some vacation pictures. They said I wasn't in any trouble then, but I found out later that year they lied and I got in trouble and they just never told me, which barred me from an event you could only participate in with perfect behavior record. Spent all year not getting in trouble for that. Also have legitimately had girls say to my face "I don't like you because you're ugly"

In elementary school whenever the school held events (they had a fucking mini carnival once) they would always pull me and bro to nurses office the day before and would just happen to always find lice even though mom could never find any.

im the exact same as you. homeschooling made me a neet. i share your pain

Ah, well best of luck then. It's hard, I know

Attached: 2678e7c8f640eecfbb5a32a92723d524.jpg (640x800, 391K)

Pics? What's been the most tempting moment?

Attached: 147fe4877efee61f0687696374be83eb.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Attached: 70_-_ppU2k0T.jpg (720x960, 253K)

Attached: 1551238359999.png (708x864, 661K)

Attached: 6b3e2b1a54b91d0d2306edfc046a9f87.jpg (800x600, 115K)

here's a loli story
>be me 15 and very horny
>alone in the house with cousin 9
>get on top of her in bed and start humping over her clothes
>she likes it
>hugs me with both hands and legs
>i cum in my pants
>get even hornier
>undress and do her for real
>she likes it even more
i could never get hard for any girl older than 12 since

Attached: 1550166407143.jpg (1200x867, 116K)

oh i remember you

How old is she? How old are you?

what the fuck, is this supposed to be believable at all? 10 year olds having orgies at a swimming pool? Elementary school teachers arranging school sleepover orgies and threatening to expel kids for wanting to be in the school orgy?

what the actual fuck kind of storytelling is this?

Attached: 1542406914092.png (576x699, 194K)

Attached: 1551246311804.png (886x682, 245K)

Believe what you will, I just needed to get some shit off my chest.

Attached: 1550404934394.jpg (1192x962, 142K)

ah yes, I was expecting the classic "believe what you want, that will make it more believable!" reply

Attached: 1553760464029.png (500x469, 106K)

'zat so?
Cool.

Attached: Photo_23-02-2016_3_12_37_PM.jpg (1000x1034, 239K)

Holy fuck man .... That's just sad. Like, I saw dead people on this website, and I saw dogs that were cooked alive, I never felt empathy but Jesus, that hitted me hard.... You know you seem to think badly about yourself, but if you go through all of this and still live to tell this greentext, than fuck me your 10 times cooler than any Chad I ever knew, cause your a fighter man, and I adore you for that.
I feel like now is the moment you should shoot high, high as you fucking can, this shouldn't be a sob story, this could be a legendary story, your victory story. I really believe you can do it man. Go nuts, the world is yours. I hope one day I'll be able to see your Ted talk.

Prayers, user. Shoot to the moon.

Thanks man.
For real, thanks. This is probably the most encouragement I've ever got out of all this.

Attached: 1550162080386.jpg (1100x1360, 454K)

samefag

Sakura Kinomoto makes me feel funny.

Attached: 1550148657535.png (1328x1253, 1.75M)

Me too, brah.
Me too.

Attached: 1216091 - Cardcaptor_Sakura Sakura_Kinomoto moonknives.jpg (3000x2396, 761K)

OP, do you have a fav loli or loli artist?
Ever been in love with an anime girl?

Keep going on man. Suicide is never a path you should choose. Life is an amazing thing, really. Our world is filled with amazements, and we are lucky to live in it. Make the best out of it as much as you can.

Go on a trip, don't care about money, you'll make it somehow. Go see a psychiatrist, go talk about your problems. Motivate yourself to keep on, and soon enough you will see the change in you.

Sit down, take a breath and think how do you start your life the right way. Make small steps to improve each day. Maybe consider leaving this site, since it isn't a good influence.

The truth is, nothing is impossible. Nothing is stopping you from doing anything.

Thanks man.
Yeah, I kinda learned that the hard way. Two failed suicide attempts really puts things into perspective. It's a serious demotivator, but it made me realize that God or whoever's up there must have a reason for keeping me around. Especially if a few other kids in my high school actually did kill themselves (R.I.P.). I figure, death will come for me soon enough, and I have no reason to fear him when he does, since I'm basically on borrowed time as far as I'm concerned. Every day above ground is a good day, and an opportunity to make a change in my life and in the world around me.
As for leaving Yea Forums... heh, that's never a bad idea. Truth be told, I've been lingering since 2006 (oldfag here) and I keep saying that I'll leave for good and not let this place drag me down any further, and even leave for years at a time, but my lack of social skills always brings me back. *sigh* Maybe I will leave for good. Then again, maybe not.
Gotta move forward, one way or another.

No favorite artists, there's just so many great ones out there.
No real favorite loli either, but Rider is definitely S-tier.

Attached: 2539631 - Arle_Nadja Konpeto Madou_Monogatari Puyo_Puyo.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0018-Topless2018061124.jpg (425x1000, 40K)

Attached: 9710384_p0.jpg (700x807, 449K)