My GF is a feminist teacher. Thoughts/wwyd?

My GF is a feminist teacher. Thoughts/wwyd?

Attached: 1539957565564.jpg (1536x2048, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cant believe she has to handle such a tiny carrot

>feminist
>teacher
>looks chubby
What a waste of a person

I know I'm not the biggest, but she's scared of big cocks anyways

Attached: 1548063111441.jpg (243x640, 44K)

Kinda but not too much kind of jumps up and down but gets on the body positivity train sometimes

Attached: 1548061808180.jpg (467x867, 119K)

Let me guess, she's a feminist teacher but loves being dominated and manhandled and told what to do.

Damn how'd you know? She's a sub in the bedroom but kinda naive

Attached: 08.jpg (693x879, 525K)

Because all feminists absolutely love to be manhandled and told what to do by a strong man. As soon as a guy has her alone she drops the feminist shit and becomes a good girl.

She doesn't let me do everything though, thinks facials are degrading to women and is scared of anal

Attached: 076.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

She will break if you dom her hard enough and let her heart and soul be yours. Trust me bro, all women can be broken from their Jewish feminist lies and turned into good girls.

How would you do it to her?

Attached: 1548062636953.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

I'm not some larping faggot, you figure it out, or don't. Just constantly break her boundaries but just barely. Maybe don't cum on her face but ask her to clean your cock and "accidentally" get a little on her face, say how hot she looks with it, fuck if I know

The picture says she's enjoying life, but her eyes say she's dead inside.

True, my girlfriend is a left wing feminist but I actively push her limits in the bedroom. One time we had an argument in a bar because I wanted to stay and watch football and when we fucked later I was saying stuff like "fucking argue with me will you? Feel my dick inside you? That means you belong to me." Then I smacked her around a bit telling her how much of an embarrassment she was.

She came so hard.

Just another person goin' about their way in life.

My famaniss is a girlfren teeshirt
thoughts? WWJD???

Attached: 1553872242307.jpg (640x853, 102K)

I doubt this.

does she have rape fantasies?

W/e just giving my experience

Break up immediately. There is absolutely no reason to support a biggot that brainwashes children by the dozens every year.

Facials are silly anyway. Just get her into anal by teasing her butthole with your finger when you're fucking her from behind. Don't put it in but keep teasing. She'll be begging for your fingers soon enough and it's easy to work your way up from there.

You couldn't aimed a little higher than her?

discord
[dlb]-l20l-[dlb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 20.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

I wolud eat her out till she screams and cries then go deeeep into her from behind, maybe a nice deepthroat will do as well
what are her bjs like?