Im a 19 year olds and never told anyone this story...

Im a 19 year olds and never told anyone this story. When I was 6 I was sexually assaulted by my cousin who at the time was 13. Im male and my cousin was female. Should I be proud of this because Im a dude? At the time I didn't know what was going on she would take me to a shed she had in the back yard and start kissing me and touching me. This went on for about a month until my family moved out. I never told anyone about it.
I dont know how to feel about the situation but because of this I really dont find girls attractive. I've dated 3 girls in my life time just because I wanted to see how having a girlfriend feels like, all 3 relationships last less than a month because I broke up with them. I would freak out when they tried to give me a hug or hold hands. What do you guys suggest I do?

Attached: Dark.jpg (609x419, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talk to your cousin and build a relationship with her, not a sexual one of course but you need to deal with that shit from its roots

I tried long ago she denied the claims and called me a creep and I shouldn't talk to her.

she is 26 now
Share her pics here

ok I got you one sec

How sure are you that it was your cousin or are you delusional

100% sure, My family lived in the same house for a few months

I have the pics but you guy are going to think im bull shitting

post a current photo of her, it's not that hard

her boobs are fake She got them done

Attached: 20190404_005926.jpg (1007x1216, 258K)

Attached: 20190404_005902.png (1440x1486, 1.39M)

you post her pics in other threads before?
I feel like i already seen her here.

Yeah okay nigger nice try..

I swear this is the first time I got these off her instagram

>Losing KHV card to a woman more than twice your age

Attached: E429FB6C-A352-4D69-A88F-E7F8524451F3.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

honestly fuck you guys this is why I cant talk about this to you guys shes hot but to me she is a monster fuck all you guys.

pretty sure i already seen this pic before
maybe someone else posted it

I cant even have a normal relationship because of this.

OP, there’s only one way to deal with this. You must take her back to that shed and do everything she did to you. Assert your dominance again, make her feel the pain you’ve suffered for so long.

Aww :(

she fine though should call her up for a second round no joke

Im not a fucking rapist.

Never said anything about rape Mr. OP. Just remeber you’re asking /b what to do about your molester sister. I say you should molest her back. Two negatives make a positive right?

She raped you first. Rape her back.

Maybe even in that bentley of hers ;)

Serious post but you were raped and if it effecting you in any way then you need to see a therapist. Unfortunately because your a dude your family will find your claims skeptical if you decide to tell them.
Therapy is better than any anonymous posting on Yea Forums. I'm sorry you went through this OP. Best of luck brother.

#YouToo

Thats why Im so afraid to tell them! I'll seek help thanks brother. I just had to get it off my chest.

Let's get back at her. What's her IG or snapchat? She took your innocents away and we will take something back of hers. For our fellow user Yea Forums user!

YEAH!

I can't do that she has a kid and husband now I dont want to ruin that.

All jokes aside I completely agree with user. You need to talk to someone. Ideally a therapist/etc who you feel comfortable talking to. You’re 19 now so the therapist you’re talking to would have to keep it confidential between you two (unless it’s info regarding harm to another individual etc)

We aren't going to ruin that user! We're gonna ruin her and just her for what she did to you user! We will help you! What's her Instagram or snapchat??

But she ruined your life

Talk to a therapist OP
Sounds like trama

>(unless it’s info regarding harm to another individual etc)
What does this mean? Is it if you actually went through your way to hurt someone or if you just have thoughts of it? Like imaginations.

I apologize for what I said earlier if this truly happened to you OP. Rape is no joking matter and what i said was out of touch. , please talk to a professional about this, if you leave it 2 long it’ll destroy you.

are you gay user?

The therapist would have an obligation to tell police for example if you said “I am going to kill/hurt my sister!” It’s current or past thoughts that may bring harm to another individual.

tell her that she needs to acknowledge what she did to you in private, in order for you to process it psychologically and move on. and that if she is unwilling to acknowledge it, you are going to tell everyone, your family, make it public on social media, etc ... and may go to the authorities as well. tell her you want an apology.

I want a relationship with a woman but when ever they try to touch me I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Its hard for me to trust people I have really bad anxiety problem and have trouble sleeping at night.

I Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that posted I'll seek help. Im going to bed goodnight

whoa, i'm sorry for you man

like the other anons said, talk to a therapist, but getting revenge on your cousin in some way would help too

No you shouldn't

NYPA kids.
Besides he is baiting just wants to get chica in trouble.

Attached: willy.jpg (127x127, 5K)

Did you tell this here before, cuz i remember reading something similar

discord
[dlb]-l19l-[dlb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 19.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

See a therapist. I was sexually assaulted at 8, and didn't trust anyone getting physical with me until I was 20. That's a long time to starve yourself of physical affection, sexual or not. Therapy helped me dig up the repressed memories and once I faced that it wasn't my fault, everything got better. It got better slowly, but it got better.

This

This. I was assaulted when I was ten and I still can't sleep without my doors locked and a knife by my side. This sort of thing fucks people up for life, and the shrinks are trained to help you move on.

Tell story

Bump, tell the story.