How do I get over my highschool crush?

How do I get over my highschool crush?

Attached: 029a_-_Survival_of_the_Idiots_348.jpg (512x384, 39K)

You don’t

Kill her

I got far with letting go. I miss going to school as having something to do.

Why

nurturing new relationships
meeting someone better
time. time. time.

jerk off to the idea of her being gangbanged.
just keep jerking off to the idea of her being reduced to nothing more than a hole for guys to jerk themselves off with.
eventually her memory will be tainted with the sense that she is not valuable or precious anymore.

that last one has worked for me more than once

If you said that to me in the street I would have hurt you

Ask her out, if she says yes, they yay.
else
You now know nothing would happen, so you won't be wondering

I have reason to believe there is everything wrong with this person.

It's been years since highschool. I made up my mind not to.

I mean she's a fan of snakes. I refuse to be a sloppy second and catch some sort of std. Not the kind of person you bring home to your family

I fucked up. I could have held on to my job and took her out to the movies or something. I could have had that.

The past 5 years have been really ugly, that's a highschool generation. Any sane person would have told me something different.
That was not nothing.

A white girl redhead irish beautiful as in 1% of the population is not worthless or a hole.

The guys that gangbanger her looked like illegals. Worthless faggots. What I wouldn't give to stab them.

then wait it out.
i certainly don't give a shit how precious you think she is. she's probably average as shit, and you're still hung up on her. AND that's not entirely unusual when you're growing up.

eventually enough time will pass that you'll cringe at how fucking pathetic this is. the sooner you start developing relationships with other people, the sooner you won't feel any sense of longing when you think of her.

she probably doesn't think about you whatsoever. for your sake, I hope you get over her soon.

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend nothing happened

Plenty of fucked up things happened.

She's white. I have a similar line of thinking about her body.

It's a I want that toy sort of thing. That one. Not the bullshit, that one.

Relationships with other people.... what other people? Fuck you. Everyone. Absolutely everyone is trash. And a liability and danger.

Reading other people's comments on their relationships and coming back from jail, I don't even want to bother trying.

I milked it for the life experience so I can avoid these relationships with other people

I literally can't believe the shit I've heard or the conclusions I've reached. Unbelievable.

I know nothing, I heard nothing and I wasn't there

I don't know what you're talking about

Major creep shit from trash. Yeah that was real. The voices told me the truth. I don't have to say I'm mentally ill.

This is a race thing. I feel comfortable there.

I'm picking up the broken pieces of my sanity and finding closure.

Fuck your dog. I'm traumatized by your shit

I don't need that shit in my life. That was real. It was all real. I'm going to get even for what she did to my sister gonna pay for it.

I will see those people in prison if I find out my sister has hiv.

Prison is better. Sooner or later they'll fuck up

You gotta be a creep. Doggie soap opera the talk of the town you stupid bitch? Those superheroes are rich

For my sake. I haven't done shit and my family's a victim in all of this.

I'll get my revenge. That bitch talking to the cops over dick pics is uncalled for. I hope they fire her ass.

This is police harrassment I'm the victim here.

Fuck you.

I made you an example of what an American is. I'm going back to my country