I am a meth dealer who takes sex for product

I am a meth dealer who takes sex for product.
Seen some shit. Ask me anything you want

Attached: faces_of_meth.jpg (565x353, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1554362117175.gif
youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4
youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why meth of all drugs

The ones who fuck you for meth are usually pretty ugly right? Also what's that shit on their faces'?

What's the worst shit you've seen during your dealings, Mr. Dealer?

Attached: shakenbake.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Attached: shakenbakecrystalmeth2.jpg (360x529, 53K)

what is it like seeing peoples lives fall apart before your eyes?

is it true that meth hoes actually be fat as hell sometimes

Weed went legal here. And Meth is easy for me to get

Mostly college girls (college town) but a good number of regular people.
I'd say less then 10% are actual uggos.
The shit on their faces in this case are scars from scratching.

Parents paying for drugs with their kids.
Both a straight trade and for sex.

do the bitches without teeth give better head

How much do you give for sex and how much would that cost to buy with cash?

how much sweet ice cream does it take to start seeing shit

Lol whut, people trade their kids away for meth?

Usually don't get to see that since 80 of my buyers are gone after a year or two

Seen a good number of whales over the years. Some of them even somehow manage to gain weight while addicted to it. Those girls are impressive.

Yes. They also tend to be hookers on the side so experience pays off

Do you ever witness the moment of them braking? like, they are reluctant to do what you want them to do at first, but then give in to their addiction?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1554362117175.gif

Attached: AmyStewart.jpg (960x960, 92K)

yes, regardless if OP is role playing or not. people leave their child on the couch for days at a time while they shoot meth and fuck like rabbits. selling them is just one step above that, and meth makes you into a demented person who fantasizes about this type of shit.

Pretty girls get a gram for sex which runs about $90 here

Dunno. Never used my own shit

They try. Never seen anyone take that offer. Pimping their kids for drugs happens almost daily

and i'm the pope

Wait what? They sell them kids? No shit they always end up alone. 1 of the worst drugs.

As a rule college girl cry their first time.
The ones that don't are the ones that were already using in high school.

when i was a crackhead who lived in a trailer park they asked me for cheese pizza face to face and i tried to not break out laughing. like what the fuck i knew you were a special type of weird

You ever fuck a hermaphrodite?

not OP obviously forgot pic

Attached: 1456900760876.png (421x427, 197K)

Do you make them do degrading shit just because you have that power. What's the most degrading thing you've done to these whores?

Try to sell.
Successfully pimps

Clean now?

No.. a couple of traps but I don't do that anymore

Tell some sex stories

hows the STDs from the subhuman filth you stupidly fuck?

1 head trying to overdose and kill me later i'm done with everything but bud to try and get my mind right after all this shit

You look like this?
youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4

The more they want the more fucked up shit I make them do.
Same if they come back daily.
Had a scratched up daily whore who ended up putting coke bottle on her ass

Pick one and I'll green text.

A few of the lesser ones. I only wrap up with the worst of them . The college girls are usually prides who need help dealing with stress. They are usually clean

Good work !

any qts bought any shit from you before they became haggard?

Tell us about the college girls who are prudes. What degrading shit did you make them do?

All the time. But most of the qts dropout or graduate before they get wrecked.

They tend to settle for smaller doses when they hear the big "anal" elephant in the room.
But they always come back and they always get it inn the ass.
Thing with college girls are that they don't "buy" every week so I can't go too hard on them. Like they don't use up their quota for the week.

do you ever cum on their faces or in their mouth ad have them swallow?

Nigger people do fuckier shit than that on Yea Forums every single day for free. Come back when you've at least creampied some lolis.

Every time. Rarely shoot my load in them

Who do you think they pimp their kids too?

youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM

Greentext that shit or you're a gay retarded nigger.

Wow, scum of the earth.
You’ll get busted someday.
Of course, it just costs the system more money to incarcerate you....
Maybe someone will rob your shit and shoot you in the face.

What time?
It happens maybe twice a month.
Post your kik and I might go into details. But no true ages on here .. Don't want to get banned

Dead

discord
[dlb]-l20l-[dlb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 20.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Itt almost good green text and then just died..

this is probably the fakest shit ive ever seen on here. no "college" girls are trading sex for meth. quit larping faggot

Any hot girls?

Hope you trip and break a leg you fag

All the time

OP is a larping faggot but i can tell you from a real hype meth has no background rich and poorfags indulge in the ice cream. the dealer's are the scum of the earth as in i've never seen any dealer shoo somebody away for being too young.

Must be a bad dealer if you take sex for product

Youngest girl you've fucked?
Every fucked a virgin who was looking for meth?
You cum inside of them?
You not worried about disease?

Attached: 1546108872546.jpg (480x563, 20K)

Hi OP, Ever thought about sometimes trading the drugs for nude pics and sharing the pice here?

Would be banned for telling the age of the youngest
A few virgins but not many
Almost never cum inside them mostly facials
I worry but not very. Always rubber up with the nasties

It's an idea worth considering

Not OP but my electricians a methhead. Let he, his wife, and daughter stay in a house they were remodeling. Constantly crying and asking me for money. He subtly offered me his 14 year old daughter by saying " you could take her out to dinner If you want "

Meth is the real deal and it turns desperate people into subhumans.

They always offer up their daughters before the wife.

Ever film some of the hotter chicks?

well at least it means they're not fucking the daughters

how much you sell?

I had the unfortunate job of finding girls who want to smoke. I then offer if they wan't harder stuff and take them to my old dealer.

I quit that shit years ago because one girl's ass was torn open when we double penetrated her. Was the worst cries I've ever heard honestly.

I love it when they cry.

Not OP. Not a dealer. I live in a gated community full of soccer moms, trophy wives, alimony wives, and trust fund girls. I had just moved in and was smoking a blunt after cutting grass. Chick next door comes over, can I hit the blunt user? Sure! She's a 9/10. Asks if I can get ice?No not really! I go online and buy RC ice from China. I give her a lil. Next day she sends 15yo daughter over to get some. I plowed that girl twice a week for 3 yrs. That's how mom paid for her drugs. Shit was cash!

Nice.

Would love to hear about it.

That's cool cause he just told you. Feel free to read it again though.

Any advice for someone who's going to start selling soon?

Don't get caught. Don't step on another dealer's patch.

Do extort nudes and share with Yea Forums

Man it was awesome. She wasn't as qt as her Mom, but she had a great lil body. It was kinda like a relationship. She would come over and play vidya and talk. Then we'd fuck. Haha sometimes she'd forget the ice and mom would make her come to get it. Mom totally knew. Mom would ask if I was being nice to her daughter.

I'm avg looking, avg size and slightly above avg skill. I didn't wreck her or anything like that, but it was great.

Daughter still comes by for visits when she's home from college, but it's not sexual anymore.

Mom is just a washed up drunk now.

How do you make them cry? Fuck em really hard, or shove it up their ass? Or force em to deepthroat and cum on their face?

Cum up a college girls nose for me sometime would ya? I'd pay to see a vid of it.

can u share pics of some chicks you served?

OP is dumb. Only pro dealers accept nothing besides money or good pawn. OP is an amateur and doesnt make any profit. What a fucking honkyboi

Can you kys and make the world a bit better? Weed dealers I like, coke I like, anything else is a disease, and your the carrier. So do the world a favour and die. There. Two for one, question and a statement. Cunt

What's it like to be such an asshole?

Tell us about the times with the trannies

bump for this. OP should do this and he will always have an audience here

He's probably actually doing it just for access to vulnerable women. He buys drugs and then swaps drugs for sex. Basically he is a punter and the girls are hookers. Not a dealer at all

OP, so if someone is trading product for tools, expensive carparts etc which are clearly stolen for a price that shows a good profit do you go for it? Or is stuff like that too easy to get caught out on in time?

Shame. I don't go t
Hard their first time.

Haven't made money from it for 2 years!

It was early and I thought I might be into it but naah. An ass is an ass but a pussy is so much more

Honestly correct

Dayum how can someone be this low? I mean these girls are the worst and have guaranteed STDs

OP what kind of a hideous freak are you?

You a faty slob to?

this

low quality everything, what a life

Aren't all women basically hookers? You gonna pay either way. This way there's no baggage and no misunderstanding of what's happening.

I look better than that.

Fucking kek

I’d like details

Anondrinkscoke

Are you a meth addict?

Do you fuck men who want meth?

fuck off op, post a bag of meth with timestamp else larp

meth isn't bad if you know how to use and for what and therefore can be used in a moderate way

Hit you up soon

Nope.

Only some traps at first.

>Claims someone who sells drugs for sex isn’t a drug dealer at all

Attached: 5DFBEBD8-B67B-4463-98FC-2CC95A28D7D0.png (645x729, 67K)

>and i'm the pope
Why the fuck won't you let me kiss your ring?

Hi there, op. I recently got out of the game myself, because after 15years of that shit I was just burned out. Your story checks out, and I'll be monitoring this thread.

>Only retard addict dealers get busted.
>Yes people sell their kids for a dose
>Yes there are fat tweekers, this shit confuses me.

gf use to fuck her dealer for coke and molly, said she always wore a condom but mostly blew him anyway

What do you normally charge for a gram and what does it equal to in sexual acts?

Sounds like you're from the midwest.
How wrong am I?

Here
I'm thinking the same thing. $90 a gram, unheard of where I'm from.

Enjoying your AIDS

So you dont think there are ANY girls who are college age, maybe enrolled in a community college part time wont fuck for drugs? lol wow.
so wrong.

Im not OP, but I used to be a dealer circa 2006-2008 while I was in college and I can tell you there are skanky ass girls everywhere that will fuck for drugs, and its not necessarily like a straight up trade. they will just come over and hang out and fuck, knowing they are going to get to do drugs with you.

some try to stay around, until the drugs run out.

I live in Michigan.
I've paid anywhere from 70-120. Now that I know better, I'd never do 120 again. What's normal where you're from?

You are assuming its like quid pro quo stuff, its really like girls wanna come hang out where they know they can get high. a guy whos got what the want makes the pussy wet.

besides, to dumb young girls a guy who all these people are coming to for shit they want all day can look powerful and important in a way, that gets em wet too.

Do you go to firehouse subs,and if so,whats your favourite sandwich

Im not op, but it doesnt really work like that in my experience. I never dealt with girls that are that close to hookers. its more like this

I've used on occasion but never considered dealing. How did you get into it? What's the risk? How good is the money?

Most addicts don't really make any money dealing. They deal to fund their own addiction.

kek

Risk is getting robbed, or felony charges.

The risk escalates as you get bigger and make more money.

If you are just selling dime bags to a few friends to support ur habit, the risk isnt that big.

The more weight you wanna move, you gotta start dealing with more sketchy people and larger amounts of money, the kind people wont hesitate to rob or kill for.

The more customers you have, the more transactions, the more changes there are that somebody gets caught and dimes you out.

happened to me. luckily i was on vacation and my roomate is the one who got fucked with 9 felonies.

That's... fucking outrageous. Wow. Where I'm from it usually is 50 a ball, 150 a half oz, 300 an oz. But I'm connected so my prices were a little lower than my competition. Southern California, so there's pisa dope everywhere, but I have some lab rats so I never really needed to worry about quality.

Typical democrat, it’s all good when it’s in their point of view, kys fagget

As a very low risk dealer while I was in college that just dealt with 90% other students, I would make about 100$/day after paying for my own weed/xanax/occasional coke habit.

I thought that was alot of money until I got out in the real world.

>happened to me. luckily i was on vacation and my roomate is the one who got fucked with 9 felonies
Holy shit, what? He got done for his own shit, took the fall for you, or both?

Sounds like a nice little income on the side

totally keked, pwned

Took the fall for both, we were partners. I was with my girlfriend in PC, my other friend called me and told me what happened. My heart sank, mostly because there was like 15k of my money in there that got seized.

My name wasnt on the lease either.

My friend was a white college kid with no priors, (i have no record either) there was no gun in the apartment. he actually didnt do any time in prison, just 10 years on intensive probation where some cop shows up at your house randomly and checks on u.

It really did fuck up his life tho. I feel a little bad, hes a ridiculous alcoholic now who still rents a room from someone while I am married with kids, own a house and a business.

yet

deceptively important, if uncomfortable, life truth here kiddos

Damn. I'd be making a killing over here. I wish I had a reliable/trustworthy external source and way of importing things. Life sucks

sure seems like this thread is full of people role playing as pedos and a lot of idiots falling for bait.
I would highly recommend that you reconsider the type of shit you either want to jerk off to/ currently jerk off to and who you talk to about that sort of stuff.

>was with my girlfriend in PC
What/where is that? Do peeps get taken down on the regular or did you guys just get unlucky?

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic ???

I went out with a woman who's ex husband got caught in a craigslist prostitution bust offering meth for sex with what he thought was a 16 year old runaway.

Do you wear condoms if they suck you up? Do you fuck then raw? How easy is it to find customers ? How easy is it for you to start selling? I’m interested in selling myself for the same reason ..... easy trashy sex