Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos

Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos.

Attached: 1554358271480.jpg (682x1024, 95K)

men prefer peace and quiet

Damn, I almost took the bait.

Fucking incel. Women aren't serfs any more. You can either learn to respect us or die a sexless virgin.

this is my jam.

Attached: CUx0W8mXAAAUtfn.jpg large.jpg (1000x667, 116K)

>Doesn't respect men

a man didn't make this post. a dickless teen did.

Once a women gives her virginity away, a high value man will no longer consider her a possible mate. All women should hold onto their virginity until they find a man that they're sure is righteous and high value, and give it to him. If a woman has already given her virginity away then unfortunately it is too late for her and she will have to find a lower tier mate who will settle for her. There are scientific reasons for this as a woman becomes pregnant where as a man gets a women pregnant. Once a women is pregnant, her blood supply is connected to the baby and thus the man who fucked her's dna.
Of course if she doesn't get pregnant this doesn't happen, but psychologically and biologically, the effect still occurs to high value men.

it's just a fucking whore, nothing new

another cumdumpster desperately attempts to defend her whorish behavior

Agree, but where have they gone.

*white, debt-free virgins without tattoos or addictions

The Virgin part is bullshit. Yeah I don't want a whore with herpes and a vagina I can stick my whole arm in, but I also don't want a virgin who's terrified of sex and has no idea what to do with a cock. Having a few sexual partners to learn and experiment with when you're young is not the same as being a whore who opens her legs for anyone who asks.

That's an American problem, you are brain washed.

What's wrong with having an inexperienced virgin you can teach and mold their and your sexual journey , to explore things together.

nothing about the op implies treating women as serfs.

So men basically prefer NEETS?
HAHAHAHAHAHA you are such a faaaaaaag

you horrible cunt

agree, OP. I like my women wholesome.

fuckoff pedo

fucken pedos gfto

leave my daughter alone pls.

kekkek
At least they will be able to make you a plate of tendies after the foul buttsex

Imagine life as this user and being this angry because OP is right and no amount of screeching REEEEEE and armpit hair will change a man's biological desire for attractive young women.

such a pointless post. what part of this larpfag response is in anyway entertaining to anyone, including yourself.

you seem butthurt for no reason friend?
or are u actually worried that it is anons daughter?

kek I found your autistic sperg funny.

Is it really so bad to request a cute virgin wife. Fucking pre marital sex degenerates. I hope God cleanses this earth soon

cleanse the earth of urself first faggit

Well I will be one of the first to go because I am wholesome. You on the other hand will be stuck in a living nightmare being tortured by demons

This.

Exactly this

leave my wife's daughter alone pls.

Stop the LARPing

am i worried that Grace Neutral is anons daughter? sure, that's it.

add some subservience
that'll fix their virginity.

Also women prefer this ;)

Attached: 2xq3wh.jpg (888x499, 85K)

It always astounded me that so many girls would go on and on about wanting their first time to be "special" and then end up losing it in the back of a fiat punto with some guy who smokes too much weed and still wears a beanie in 2019.

People still act like the sexual revolution was this great liberating force when really it just gave guys a license to pump and dump the poor things and not be judged poorly for it.

leave my fuckbitch’s accidental daughter alone pl0x

>am I worried?
I am grace POSITIVE

tits or gtfo

DICK AND BALLS OR FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE INCEL SHITSTAIN. GTFO MUH b YOUR OLDMAN INCEL VIRGINRY IS NOT WANTED.

Attached: BC545646-774B-47A0-8773-BC255814F180.png (369x337, 66K)

oh man, u fail so hard.
now stop pretending to be a women, i think the only incel here, is you

Attached: n2ozawmbyoh21.jpg (1200x958, 144K)

>It always astounded me that so many girls would go on and on about wanting their first time to be "special" and then end up losing it in the back of a fiat punto with some guy who smokes too much weed and still wears a beanie in 2019.
>People still act like the sexual revolution was this great liberating force when really it just gave guys a license to pump and dump the poor things and not be judged poorly for it.

> I want my first time to be special.
> I mean, my first time must be with somewhere else, not you.

as if you get to decide what men prefer.
go fuck yourself, you mysogenistic nazi asshole.

now it’s your turn u little bitch

Attached: 0CB9CDB3-EB30-49AF-BB92-5728AD68B8DC.jpg (540x960, 76K)

What an elaborate way to say "have sex".

>respect woman
Aint you a lil too high user? KEK!

kek underrated post
also checked

wtf i saw that picture yesterday, fck u stupid troll

Attached: pbznibzqv9l21.jpg (1235x1853, 291K)

But to get those you have to work really hard, for the others- my Meth-shake brings all those tarts to the yards, there life was better then ytrly, i could teach them but i have to charge.

sure you did you little bitch and I bet you came to it then too.

ok muted

Attached: emma-watson-heading-to-scottish-national-gallery-of-modern-art-in-edinburgh-06-06-2015_3.jpg (1200x2062, 424K)

Attached: feminist.webm (720x404, 1.39M)

Sauce/source please?

of course women felt for the tatoo meme. many of then are not even into the whole tatoo culture... just pure attention whoring...

Good luck finding them. As you get older, they all turn into money grubbing skanks with children who have let go of themselves and have no personality. The only decent ones are taken and all your left with in the dating pool are the skinny girls who are fucking batshit insane.

t. 31 year old.

Fucking this and I'm only 28. I've been on several dates this year and all of them are late 20s nothings with no future who seem boring as hell but have kids. They need sugar daddies, not husbands. Being a husband is just part of the deal.

Go to ChristianMingle, pretend to be Republican and Christian. Seriously. Easy pussy.

Omfg.... The shit you ppl come up with

stay mad roastie

If u can't find a decent woman maybe there is something wrong with you

Sick burn

>learn to respect us
>die a sexless virgin
pay hooker and strippers (capitalism wins everytime)

are they kissing in between?

painted ladies are the best

It's true and you are mad. I understand, but you're still wrong.