Tfw your sister looks identical to your girlfriend and you're attracted to both

tfw your sister looks identical to your girlfriend and you're attracted to both.

Attached: 1550659963295.jpg (335x361, 30K)

>threesome
>?????
>Profit

fpbp

What's worse is that they even act alike and have the same interests. Did I happen to truly be attracted to my sister this entire time and projected those attractions into a girl who not only looked like her but acted like her thus reminding me of her for the initial attraction to begin in the first place?

sweet home alabama

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Is your sister or girlfriend at all like you or who you strive to be?

well you can't just make this thread and not post pictures of at least one of them

Attached: image.jpg (224x216, 13K)

I've always been into my cousin and I realised after 8 months my gf looked pretty similar to her. I broke up with her out of weirdness

Thanks. But honestly I can't get these thoughts out of my head now about it. I'm going to lose control soon.

We have similarities but they are a lot more outgoing than I am. I'm a bit more reserved.

Hell no, my girlfriend lurks Yea Forums, my sister's son gets on here as well, and I have plenty of friends who would know me instantly. Which would be terrible for me. This shit would be spread like wildfire and my life would be ruined. My parents may even find out.

>tfw used to look at your sisters pussy and let her look at your penis because kids get curious
>tfw your sister grows up to be fat and dumb but still has autistic kids before you

I find myself more attracted to both because of the real close of them being the same person pretty much. I'm fucked up.

I really wish I would have had that growing up. Maybe we could have "experimented" or she could have "molested" me.

What's the problem? Just bang your girlfriend and it'll be like fucking your sister. You can fuck a girl (your girlfriend) everyday who looks like your sister and it's not frowned upon because she's not your sister.

I fail to see how that pertains to attempting a threeway with both of them

Let's see your girlfriends nudes op

I know, but I seem to really be more drawn to my sister now.

I honestly could die a happy man if a threesome 24-48 hour fuckfest went underway.

Got a feeling he won't do it but gotta try

>your sister lurks on this thread
>notices similarities between her and your gf
>starts subtly flirting with you/coming onto you

what do

One could only, but my sister wouldn't get on here. But my dumbass did mention this place to her a few times. We even talked about it yesterday.

Attached: 1553166282145.png (280x284, 132K)

You got kik user? Into my sis, would be interested in trading pics. She's 19.

Post your gfs nudes that's what you do

My sister is 34, my girlfriend is 24.

Sorry but no I don't have a kik.
- my reply

I'm good.

Want to know what would be funny? If you said your sisters name while fucking your girlfriend.

Lame

Dude stick with your girl, surely with that age difference your gf is much tighter and more attractive? If not its likely just the tabboo nature of being into your sis that is doing it.

I feel like my sister would be kinkier in bed for sure. I mean she's open to me about talking about being naked, fucking, and all sorts of things. Also the taboo nature is definitely drawing me in. I love going against society norms.

Ouch, guessing your girlfriend isn't too kinky then? You got any way of getting onto your sisters Snapchat or icloud? I logged into her sc yesterday and found countless nudes, in the thousands. Can't decide whether the best part was seeing my sister with a butt plug up her ass, with 2 of the vibrating eggs inside, and then pushing a clit vibrator all the way in aswell, or seeing the chats she had with an intercial couple. She's 19.

She's not too good with tech. Maybe I could see about tripping her up with something and come to her aid as "tech support" to get her password and email.

Perhaps ask to borrow her Netflix login? I've not personally tried it but one user was saying he done this to girls at his uni and since they use the same login for most things once you've got their Netflix, you've got their email/fb/sc account also

Are you the user from the family fap thread? Someone similar said they found nudes of their sister in the thousands on her sc If so any way you could post a nude of her? I'm in and from Michigan so I won't know her. Unless she's from Michigan.

It's so damn simple but very effective and just might fucking work. Thank you user.

Attached: 1549140255705.png (400x397, 244K)

Yeah that's me user. I'm only interested in trading them with people who have a sister aswell. It's difficult to find anyone real though not had any luck so far.

I don't have any of my sister sadly but is your sister hot?

What if I am a sister, does trading still work? Lmaoo

Yeah, kik dialme1 I'll trade her

Add me if you're real, or make a throwaway can provide proof

Hot