So, I was wondering if earth's magnetic pole shifted to let's say the Sudan Basin, would it affect earth's rotation?

So, I was wondering if earth's magnetic pole shifted to let's say the Sudan Basin, would it affect earth's rotation?
And, are the geographic poles and magnetic poles separate because Earth spins without influence from the magnetic poles? This seems likely due to how much the magnetic poles have shifted over the last 100 years, but not changing the rotation itself.

So, is there not any relationship between Earth's magnetic poles and geographic poles?

Attached: f-d 68dc0f4772a96d9e76f4333bfc1d4f6fc0e87a51fab3eee4242ad66d+IMAGE_THUMB_POSTCARD+IMAGE_THUMB_POSTCA (500x485, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magnetic poles are based on the flow of magma in the earths core. The flow is dictated by the force caused by the rotation of the earth so theres a direct cause and effect thing going on.

bump

This may sound absurd, but believe it or not the magnetic north pole was actually in the Sudan Basin only 6,600 years ago. Around the time The Bible says was the beginning of the earth. According to Chan Thomas's book The Adam and Eve Story, the Earth's core shifts about every 5,000 - 10,000 years.
Now this throws a wrench into everything we've been taught about geology, but there is a story from primitive man from Peru of "the day the sun stood still", and a story from primitive man in Malaysia of "the long night".

There's much more to this, such as the RAPID shifting of the Earth's core led to a scenario similar to the movie 2012. If you want to read Chan Tomas's book, you can find it here cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
As it was included in a CIA document later declassified.

If you don't want to read it now, someone made a video about the topic here youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0
Keep in mind that the book itself was not classified and hidden from the public, only the file it was included into was classified by default. And that the book being 284 pages long is a lie. The book was 55 pages long. And that the missing pages from the document were blank as they were on the back of the chapter title page, and still numbered for some reason.

bump

discord
[dIb]-I93I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 13.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

it sounds absurd because it is. quit being a fucking tard.

kinda what this guy saidbecause of how the earth spins, the magnetic pole is more stable when it is closely aligned with rotational axis. It still flips and changes around every few hundred thousand years. there is no effect that the magnetic field has on the rotation, but the rotation does have an effect on the magnetic field. the magnetic field doesn't really do much other than deflect ionizing radiation from the sun and other stuff, so outside of things on the surface of earth, it has no effect on anything

You couldn't have even read the whole book, nor watched the video, in such a short time. I implore you to look into the subject, and watch Bright Insight's other videos on ancient civilizations.

"read the book"
you can't just spew shit out of your ass and then reference something some crank wrote as evidence

The magnetic field also controls the atmosphere, and also keeps it from escaping into space somehow. The atmosphere controls ocean currants by wind. And the ocean currents control the climate of the land around it i.e. Gulf Stream. If ocean currents are disrupted it will cause massive climate change, and extinction

You listen to Coast to Coast AM too, op?

And what is that? I've never heard of that station.

I'm listening to clyde Lewis ground zero right now

Really? It's a late night radio program and they've LITERALLY been talking about this very thing for the past hour.

>
>The magnetic field also controls the atmosphere, and also keeps it from escaping into space somehow.

You're dumb.

kinda. if something isn't charged then it cant be affected by a magnetic field. the atmosphere is mostly held in by gravity. it does protect from the solar winds, which would blow away the atmosphere. that's why mars doesn't really have much of an atmosphere, because there is no magnetic field

different people but okay

If you want to see if something is complete BS, then you will have to look into it, instead of just making assumptions.

I bet you think Gaddafi was a ruthless dictator don't you?
Look up "Gaddafi gold backed currency".

Or that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction?
Look up "Saddam oil trade for Euros"

Think for yourself. The world is not like you think it is.

Got the reply wrong so just refer to the quote, oops.

Coincidental.
Where are they based?

ding ding ding

the magnetic properties are a result of the movement of the fluid within the earth's core and mantle.

the rotation of earth is not affected by the magnetic field, and really the magnetic field isn't strictly generated by the rotation of the earth. it's a combination of factors, such as the difference in temperature of the core and the surface causing a convection cycle, in addition to the inertial "force" supplied by the earth's rotation. this creates columns of flowing fluid that arrange with the axis of rotation.

you can't just "shift the magnetic poles" without shifting how the fluids inside the earth are moving. i guess you could theoretically align the poles if you had some sort of enormous magnet, like the sun, and used that to change the earth's poles. it would take a very long time to change how the earth rotates, though, and if it was significant enough you could theoretically stop the earth's rotation by inducing counter-rotation in the core and mantle.

see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

Attached: Outer_core_convection_rolls.jpg (278x268, 30K)

>so outside of things on the surface of earth

yeah. so outside humanity

"everyone but me is a sheep"

>also keeps it from escaping into space somehow.

Attached: LongA.gif (480x270, 348K)

Well, are you?

As I've said, you need to look into subjects and hear both sides of people's stories, rather than making assumptions. If you don't do this, you'll spend the rest of your life naive.

bump

bump

The Earth is flat. There is no "rotation".

It's not.

bump

bro its not ever goign to happen fast enough for anyone alive to notice, at best it will be on the news then everyone will disregard it

You should read this Anyway it's out of our control, so no need to freak out right now. I'm just wondering how the story of "the day the sun stood still" and the story of "the long night" could be possible. If true.

nah man, its like we know what will happen if the poles shift and the adverage person or the colective cant do shit to change it, if anything the wanted would survive.
then you hae the facts that we dont actualy know waht the fuck is going on with it so why should we even care? unless there is facts this is just BS.
also look at the global warming issue, that has facts behind it and still that is ignored, what im saying is we cant do shit, no one we elect or back can do shit we just need to live our lives and make the best of what we got

I know all this already. I'm just trying to find out more about ancient civilization.

The links I provided earlier show that there is overwhelming evidence to support the claims.

bump

Regardless of pole position, there will be no change to the earth. You are talking specifically magnatism. Even if they shifted only 90 degrees, it would still be cold as fuck in Russia and in the south pole.

Global warming is a taxation meme