Waiting on my parents to pass away so I can commit suicide

Waiting on my parents to pass away so I can commit suicide.

Attached: 0E852F19-C1CA-461A-8EAD-48788A666947.jpg (1024x761, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Props to you for waiting. Good man.

Very noble

is that your ass? I'd eat that ass

it's your life, really

i don't get why so many people put themselves in a box and then wonder why it feels hard to breathe.

People who commit suicide while having loving friends and family are selfish jerks

If that's your ass I'd like you to formally donate your body to me for science

this

god i wish i can lick that

Attached: 1551594917799.jpg (453x358, 20K)

Same here user. Do you have any plans for how long after they pass? Any things you're gonna do?

Why do you want to die, other than the fact that you might lose your parents?

Can I have your assets?

Well that's just it, yuo don't get it bruh

discord
[dIb]-I113I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 13.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

You might kill them just before you kill yourself.

A talking vagina...how odd.

da fuq OP you wanted attention so talk to you're obviously depressed, and don't know or don't want to turn to someone closer, so what's up?

Alot of the times they dont put themselves there Shapiro.....

I have a husband, he’s all I have at this point, if he dies before me I’m going to do the same thing.

Have a fucking kid, have two...

Maybe I will, I’m still young though I haven’t considered it. If I did though obviously I wouldn’t do it for them.

Hell yea, user! I thought I was the only one.

Not gonna kill or rape anyone. Just gonna sail out to the ocean and shotgun my head off for the fish.

Attached: 44911537.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Waiting for my mom to die so I can divorce my wife. Only 30 and shes 62. Gonna be a long time. Feel bad too because she loves me so much. O well. Nothing really matters bois.

buy a minivan and live in it. stop going to work. travel around a lot. maybe join a rainbow gathering.

I didn't think it was possible for me to want to kill myself even more than I already do, until I read that suggestion.

My wife killed herself last year.
Please don't do it.
You have no idea how much you'll hurt those around you.

That's the thing user. Your wife killed herself because YOU aren't worth staying alive for.

I'm not going to kill myself until my mom dies, because my mom is worth staying alive for. If you were worth staying alive for, your wife wouldn't have offed herself. Sad, but true.

If anything, you can use that to feel better about her death knowing that she didn't think you were worth it.

Attached: 42818097.jpg (554x439, 59K)

Spread vagoo?

Waiting on my parents to pass away so I can order a sex doll

Attached: 1519588555777.jpg (683x1024, 161K)

And I have to live with that guilt until my mom dies too.

It's not your fault, it's hers. You have nothing to feel guilty about unless you truly are so shitty that it caused her to kill herself. Try for a new wife in the downtime between now and your mom dying. Got nothing else to do.

Way to ask people for help and then be a total dick about it

I’m sure it’s not all your fault user, people who understand depression and suicide know that one person in someone’s life isn’t enough to stop them if they really want to die. I’m sorry for your loss but take solice in that it’s not your fault and she probably did care about you

I never asked anyone for help. I'm not OP.

I was pointing out the idiocy his post.

Kill your self already you pussy

>That's the thing user. Your wife killed herself because YOU aren't worth staying alive for.
You don't know that you piece of shit.

Yes I do. Otherwise she'd still be alive. Prove me wrong.

Ok so you’re just an asshole. You understand that it takes more than one person to keep someone from killing themselves right? Suicide is selfish and hurts everyone who cares about that person, he said nothing wrong. You just kicked a man while he is down. I hope you do commit

I know it wasn't because of me.
That doesn't make me any less guilty.
She had depression and bipolar, decided to go cold turkey on 3 different meds and had mental breakdown.

Your flawed logic has no grounds. You’re just a bitter asshole with nothing to live for so you try and make others feel as shit as you do. Fuck off

Don't kill yourself or you will go to the hell, god doesn't like suicidal...

No it doesn't. I have literally 1 person I'm waiting for to die, so that I can kill myself. I'd kill myself now, but they're worth waiting because I don't want them to feel bad.

If he was worth it to his wife, she'd have waited too.

You autistically wishing that I "commit" means nothing to me, since that's been my plan as I mentioned before you started cringing it up with your sperg posts.

Explain how it has no grounds instead of just talking out of your ass, please. Otherwise you can go kill yourself like that sad dude's dead wife.

My girlfriend had to stop taking her meds because her parents wouldn’t buy her them anymore, it was a rough period and she tried to kill herself more than once, but I think she’s come out stronger as a person. I’m lucky she wasn’t able to go through with it, I’m sorry that your wife coulD. I can’t imagine the pain that you are in. Please take care of yourself and don’t follow in her footsteps

You know nothing about this guys life or marriage or the things that his wife had gone through, he said that she had a mental breakdown which led to her suicide as a result of being off of her medications. You are just wrong. I know I said earlier I hope you do kill yourself, but I know you won’t. You just sound like a bitter pussy to me, you’ll live the rest of your life alone and unhappy

Theyre selfish for expecting me to keep going. the selfishness cancels out mathematically.

Are you an actual retarded person? If I liked life, I wouldn't be planning on killing myself now would I?

Right now you're proving how stupid people can be. Why would I want to exist around people as dumb as you?

Do you know how many people have mental breakdowns and don't kill themselves? The answer is lots. They have reasons to live for. See how that works? You sound like an assmad loser who is upset that someone you know killed themselves and think that I'm indirectly blaming you for not being worth living for. Which I guess I am doing lol.

She left me dozens of voice messages right before she jumped. She had me and no one else because her parents, siblings, friends were not supportive, there was just me. And her mental health made life unbearable. She thought she was holding me back and I deserved better.

I’m so sorry user.

Maybe you should picked up the phone then, bud? You might have been that last 1 person who was worth it to her.

Guess we'll never know since you kinda dropped the ball there by not answering.

Hey captain obvious, please don't hurt yourself.
Tell your loved ones how you feel ASAP.

I had an ex girl friend that tried to kill herself when we broke up and that still haunts me ten years later.

Sorry I can't imagine how you feel man

What about that has anything to do with my post?

If I'm captain obvious, you're clearly captain dumbass.

youtu.be/Z4Tjjwb6Ye4

If thats your vagina come see me first cause ill be very down to try to shoot some will to live inside you ahah

if i was 30 with 62 y/o wife i would kms as well. wife might actually die before your mom tho. i'm rooting for you, user

wouldn't be so quick to knock it 'till i've tried it if i were you.

seems like one of those things that sound horrible in theory but could turn out to be life affirming i practice.

as the faggot who suggested it, i can confirm it's pretty fucking great.

Attached: 1554324353091.jpg (270x256, 15K)

you say that now until you see them die first.

> for what it's worth i hate to be the one to dignify this with a response

god and everything to do with him was made up by weak minded cowards who couldn't face either the prospect of non existence or the inherent randomness of life.

also just for the record i felt immeasurably liberated when i accepted this truth and it has made me way less likely to go through with suicide. not saying it hasn't been on my mind i just haven't found any philosophical justification for it. so much so that i have accepted to bring at least one other soul into existence (wife is 2 months pregnant).