The fuck is this above my asshole it's like another hole it hurts like fuck??? Looks white is it cancer...

The fuck is this above my asshole it's like another hole it hurts like fuck??? Looks white is it cancer? I'll suck cock for medical help

Attached: IMG_20190403_073330~2.jpg (2803x3305, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a portal to another dimension

Gross

I hate to say this but no one wants to ever admit it because it's kind of a hidden fact, you were born with a tail and it was removed. I was born with a tail too but my mother admitted it to me when she got real drunk one night. It's not something anyone brings up because it freaks people out that we are actually related to pigs and monkeys. The best way to heal the hole is to rub lotion on it and stop sitting so long. Make sure to wash often too. There is a real possibility that the hole opens up and it will ooze out spinal fluid, no I am not being a 4ch troll, my mother is a CNA and she's seen this first hand. It's disgusting and the stuff that comes out is horrifyingly rancid smelling. Loosing weight helps a bit. The good news is if you want to get really fucking high you can shove pills up the hole, they dissolve and go right to your brain through the spinal cord. Best luck OP.

pilonidal cyst

That looks like you had an external hemorrhoids that burst. Go to the doctor.
Not a tail, it shoul be more up

I'm too much of a pussy to go to the doctors idk why. I wanna just hope it goes away

This is the correct answer. It's a sinus tract, which is like a little tunnel to another part near your asshole, usually just under the surface, but you can get multiple of those little holes around there as time goes on. They will often get infected, leading to painful, massive cysts that will need to be cut open, drained and packed (along with some antibiotics). The only long-term solution is to have your ass crack cored like an apple. A surgeon will just cut your ass crack out, leave it open and packed, and you'll have to wait until it slowly closes, which takes like a month or two.

Your wisdom tail is coming in.
If it becomes impacted, see a proctologist.

So... I just wait and do nothing

Never thought I'd learn something so interesting about ass-cracks here on Yea Forums. Thanks, user.

no, i had one of these too, mine was a bit bigger though. about the size of a marble. had a plastic surgeon take it out. MEPS wouldnt let me clear for the air force until i had surgery on it. its only going to grow bigger and start leaking puss and blood. contact a dermatologist

likely a spinal cyst. Quite common in young males, grows near the tailbone. My brother had one.

Go to the doctor soon. enjoy 2 months of Percocet

Sure. Just wait and do nothing. It might just be a popped hemorrhoid like the other user said. If it gets better then no worries. If it gets infected and grows into a massive, painful zit then go to a doctor to get it drained, packed and prescribed antibiotics. Then consider what you want to do as far as a permanent solution goes. Surgery is really the only long-term solution for pilonidal sinus tracts.

this guy knows what's up

i really just don't know what to make of this post. Where can i get an extra asshole to put pills in without becoming irreversibly homosexual?

Attached: 1552366655944.jpg (960x960, 76K)

look up

I'm too depressed to go through the process of getting better so I'll likely just off myself thanks guys

can I have your stuff?

I'm really ready to kill myself do you think I have 'stuff'

You could give him an asshole.

Looks like you got 2.

Probably an anal fistula, you'll die eventually.

"tear you a new asshole" has a whole other meaning now. that looks like some kind of fucked up abcess, OP. if you are real, that is. you non-timestamp faggot.

discord
[dIb]-I51I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 11.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

It's your vagina the CIA niggers are testing on you

that was fun while it lasted

-penus

kek