Height thread

>Height thread.

Anything below 5'8 should kill themselves

Attached: 0517_-_YEiTgl4.png (469x331, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
match.mediaroom.com/2018-02-01-Singles-in-America-Match-Releases-Largest-Study-on-U-S-Single-Population-for-Eighth-Year
imgur.com/a/LoqedTG
humanforsale.com/height.asp
google.com/amp/s/myfox8.com/2016/03/17/short-men-less-attractive-to-women-according-to-duke-university-study/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/career/Shorter-Men-Need-Earn-More-Compete-Taller-Men-When-Dating-10497397/amp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/
google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn13196-men-born-short-are-more-prone-to-violent-suicide/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5'11 i still wanna die

Manlets.

Im 6ft 4 with a 6f 10 wingspan I even got a basketball scholarship

Attached: drae.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Why, you're never guna have issues dating at 5'11

retard hieght and width is the same thing

Yeeeep.

I could have been king od all humans and broken world records at 5'10".

My final height is 5'5"and it destroyed me.

It destroyed EVERYTHIIIIIING

Now I need 40 FUCKING K to get surgeries in germany.

That's a FUCKTON of money that could have gone to 2 businesses I wanted to invest in (amazon fba and a cleaning business).

FUCK YOU, GOD

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

Cause he's retarded. 5'10"-5'11" is perfect for body building.

Dating too which I don't give a shit about but pic related

Attached: 1536468772641.png (825x3872, 219K)

6 foot

Also, my dream height was 5'10". Didn't want to be taller than that because I feel 5'10" is perfect for body building.

The surgeries will only make me 5'9" and I will have to wear the braces for a yr. I also won't be able to get them until about 1 more yr.

THAT'S 2 YEARS MORE OF ABSOLUTE HELL

SECOND GREATEST PAIN IN EXISTENCE

War vets that watched their buddies head get blown off, miscarriages, etc. All baby shit compared to this.

whose talking about dating

>0% of women said they would date a man that was 5'1".

Attached: f5e14e21c2c4d097eef59a93a40a4506.jpg (1196x1605, 224K)

And manlets say height doesn't matter lmao that cope is PATHETIC. They sugar coat reality.

We don't live in fairytale land. We live in NATURE. They don't get that.

If you kill yourselves, the jews and niggers win. No matter how short you are, just remember, you are not a jew or a nog. You have something worth living for.

Jokes on you I'm 5'10" and don't date.

>how short you are, just remember, you are not a jew or a nog.
>half assed eugenics

Na, being a short male is even worse than that

Remember to marry a tall woman.

Did you know that in a conversation, someone always has to bring something up first? He brought up dating first you fucking retard. And that's perfectly okay.

6'3" here.

That's 190cm for you eurofags.

Attached: a1ovqpw_700b.jpg (640x829, 89K)

How old do you have to be for hight to coumt as a reason for extirmination? Likr when do you stop growing

Not him, but it's actually not, dumbass because it assumes they even care about that.
It's like me saying "being tall doesn't affect getting a date with a faggot".

You see how random that is? It was never implied they cared about that meaning it isn't even a factor they consider.

I stopped growing at 16, but you can grow up to 20 I think

I've turned down girls for being too short.

I stopped growing at age 12-14ish

I don't tell them that of course.

Horrible to know that you tiny fuckers are actually 2 inches shorter than what you're reporting.

Attached: tiny.png (471x139, 3K)

>projecting

6'7 checking in. About 200cm
My height hasn't helped or hindered me when it comes to dating. I generally go for short girls like 5'4 and under.

>My height hasn't helped or hindered me when it comes to dating
Yes it did. You just don't realize it.

Now that I'm thinking about it, everyone I've dated seemed to like my height. My ex (5'2) liked to be carried on my shoulders.

Not really your wingspan is naturally longer than your height RETARD im going to LSU DONT @ ME manlet

At 200cm it can be a huge blessing or you can come off as a bit goofy if u don't carry urself well.

I guess you carry yourself decently well.

Oh no. They let an autist into college

You're both autistic.

Height =/= width
Width = wide

>your wingspan is naturally longer than your height
You might want to reword that.

I just embrace the goofy. Thankfully I'm fairly proportional. Theres a lot of downsides. Clothes are tough to find. Shoes are even harder. I also dont fit in my car very well.

Im a autist that can play basketball

Attached: height.png (610x251, 50K)

How am I autistic? I wasn't the height width user. I just wanted to call a out an autist on the internet. Go fuck yourself.

No u

Attached: wingspan.png (577x250, 51K)

I'm also 6'7 see above

yooo, im 6'4

Attached: 1552636628794.png (529x502, 367K)

ive seen a boody sliced and compared and yo finger tips reach your toes and top of head perfectly

dont @ me bout dat

Were starting a Yea Forums basketball team I need two more tall bois

Attached: team-usa_2270673b.jpg (620x388, 123K)

5’2 about... but also femanon

Attached: 2547DD83-4F66-4488-89FA-02EC741C52E5.png (489x633, 262K)

i gotchu b, lemme be p5

GET OUT THIS IS A TALL BOI ONLY THREAD

>Tits of gtfo

But also opinion on mens height?

Fuck you douche. 4'0 ft for life

Height pls for your position

Attached: 1554097952471.jpg (401x360, 44K)

ill figHT YOU IM TALL

6"3 220 8"

6'4

Your arms couldn't reach me smol person

Attached: 77b.jpg (640x559, 23K)

nice dub dubs

POINT GAURD

>directions unclear heres a cat

also i dont really care about height, i prefer taller than me but im not picky esp with being so short... surprisingly thats how it is with a lot of girls

Attached: 373CC0C7-EF64-4844-9CEE-DF5EFE7F7460.png (1075x1040, 1.82M)

I'm a very small guy. 5'5", 145 pounds. muscular. I do martial arts, do CNC work at like $70k a year, in a solid relationship.

My height has literally never stopped me from doing anything i want to in life. sure, i was bullied when i was younger, i was always by far the shortest kid in class, the little guy.

it didnt stop me from dating, getting a decent paying job, or finishing college. literally i only struggle with reaching high up shit, and not being able to gain any more weight because I'll look stupid if i get more built.

I honestly dont understand why short guys complain, get over it.

and if youre worried about meeting girls, you do NOT want the ones who are specifically into tall guys, theyre usually cunts. and life isnt about girls anyway. be confident and dont smell like shit and youll find someone thatll treat you with respect eventually. tall guys, short guys, white guys, black guys, we all have to date a few absolute bitches before settling down.

Attached: 1540874671423.jpg (476x477, 61K)

i cant shoot brev. my wrist and jump are trash

Attached: 1481169122275.gif (828x828, 1.44M)

doc said 6'2"

Maybe because REAL men have testosterone and pride?

I bet you could have a body of an elementary school kid and you'd still argue the same bullshit of "well I'm still making 70k! Idk why people complain about height".

You lack pride.

manlet cope

Attached: cefb345e61c4a351f572b29d253ac383.png (441x302, 58K)

You still cant dunk hoe

Attached: download (7).jpg (300x168, 7K)

discord
[dIb]-I38I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 18.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

i dont really know what you mean by arguing. im just stating that a lot of guys get hung up on thier dick size, height, relationship status, or income. when in reality none of those are connected, and a lot of people treat them like theyre related issues which really arent.

youre confusing me. nothings wrong with pride, i do think blaming height for depression, dating, etc is sort of bullshit. just go do what you want bro.

i dont play nigger sports

i think you missed the point. if i was 6'7", are you suggesting id go to a different school for a different trade? im not saying my life is perfect, a lot of people make more money than me easily. or is this all a basketball thing? see previous reply^^^

I’m 5’8.5”and I fucking love it. I’m asian though, and 7.5 inch cock. Srs The Weeknd and usher are both 5’8” and they slay. Ya’all lame ;) cuz I slay lol. The only thing I hate is not having perfect skin, but i’ll Take what I can get. If only I had perfect skin man. I’d be a certified Asian chad.

>when in reality none of those are connected
>when in reality none of those are connected, and a lot of people treat them like theyre related issues which really arent.

They are. You're just sugar coating reality

1. match.mediaroom.com/2018-02-01-Singles-in-America-Match-Releases-Largest-Study-on-U-S-Single-Population-for-Eighth-Year

2. imgur.com/a/LoqedTG

3. humanforsale.com/height.asp

4. google.com/amp/s/myfox8.com/2016/03/17/short-men-less-attractive-to-women-according-to-duke-university-study/amp/

5. google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/career/Shorter-Men-Need-Earn-More-Compete-Taller-Men-When-Dating-10497397/amp

6. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/

7. google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn13196-men-born-short-are-more-prone-to-violent-suicide/amp/

Reality isn't some "nice thing". This is nature. A very primitive world where your only worth is in your genetics.

im not saying that different genetics lead to disproportionately different lifestyles, like how niggers commit more crime.

however, i still dont think that the other little people in this thread should be whining. little guys kill themselves all the time, and they lack confidence and act like incels. frankly, its embarrassing.

what im asking is, why do short guys perpetuate that these are related? just go do whatever you want i dont get it, in turn, i dont buy into it.

im down to have a legitimate, casual conversation but people either get really upset about this shit and complaining, or they start pointing fingers at people.

In the real world height is only a positive effect on first impressions. After that you're like everybody else.

On the internet if ur under 5'10 ur a bonified manlet who should jump off a cliff because you'll die a virgin

> i still dont think that the other little people in this thread should be whining. little guys kill themselves all the time, and they lack confidence and act like incels. frankly, its embarrassing.

Cognitive dissonance

>why do short guys perpetuate that these are related?
It's called statistics/logic. It's called being OBJECTIVE and not BIASED.

>After that you're like everybody else.
Statistics beg to differ
Saying otherwise is simply not being able to understand what the statistcis are saying

>5'8"
try bare minimum 6'9"

I was actually 7'3" at one time. Had to have surgery due to growth injuries but they fucked up the operation and now Im 8'11". Problem is I cant an hero unless I was below 6'9" so this is my dark burden I have to bare.

Attached: 1553205064644.png (600x600, 454K)

You fucking insectoid have you gone into the real world and befriended people,

You stupid retard. Do you fail every math class?

Im still going to the NBA Whiteboi

Attached: 20d4b063a38b22a2cf650e883017058c.jpg (650x366, 27K)

And I thought I was tall go to japan theyll all say GODZRLLA

Pigmy colonies have written revelations about me in their religious texts because I was trying to find a place to drain the weasel while hiking in a national park.
So you can make jokes about godzrilla and what have you but ive heard them all.

> Im still going to the NBA Whiteboi
> Posts a black basketball player image
> Doesn't post epic whiteboi player like Larry Bird
Are all white b-ball players a joke to you?

Attached: eldarly-pepe.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Never got any basketball scholarships?

5'7 with a 5'9 girlfriend, u mad?

Unironically 6’6” here

Heres a pic of 7ft Steven adams Im half white half native american

Attached: download (4).jpg (297x170, 11K)

yo thats fucken cute !!!!

I'm 5'10 and pretty insecure about my height. Really makes you think, huh. Dont push yourself too far user

Power Forward
Center
Point Guard
Small forward
Shot Guard
EVERYBODY MEET YOUR STARING LINE UP FOR THE Yea Forums AUTIST BASKETBALL TEAM

5'10" is perfect for body building. There's a point where it's not warranted to complain about your height

Not like you look like some deformed 12 yr old boy

6'0

6'1 bitch

Attached: 1553097506404.jpg (220x260, 23K)

4....well 3 officially. 3 different countries. But I was asked to retire for breaking so many backboards and popping basketballs in my hand.

201cm here you shortarse faggot

>My height hasn't helped or hindered me when it comes to dating
trust me, you'd have done a lot fucking worse if you were 6 foot. we dont realise how good we have it.

Attached: raceheightiq.png (350x275, 8K)

5’1 but I’m female. My brother is 6’1 tho, guess I got the shit genes

leg lengthening? Where are you getting inches added? In the tibia or in the femur too?

6'3, I'm skinny as fuck, but I've got an 8 inch cock so it evens things out.

6’2

METRICS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! I am 1,93m tall

6'3
my last gf was under 5ft

6'5"... College football player

6 ft dating a 4'11"
it's funny sometimes, cutest little dime ever

Say it it American.

I'm 5'4" guess I'll go die

stop taking credit for british imperial units

Sorry I don't speak retard.

we don't take credit
we are you
just well-adapted

should be mad bastards like we are who use both metric and imperial?

6"49 aka 1.98m

stop bragging, you're a bit too short bro

Attached: 1549490331795.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

Barely 5,9.

Is height really that important? Only bugs me if lover is taller.

>lying on an anonymous chinese anime board

discord
[dlb]-l3l-[dlb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 3.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Hurr durr it’s a graphic with statistics without a source. I’m not saying it couldn’t be true but it’s definently not evidence.

I’ve attracted girls taller than me. Become a charming person people

5'7 and got laid 4 times

5 foot tall perfection in the house.

Attached: EP202.png (408x359, 335K)

5'6" Giant Killer and only MAN I've met.

6'1 but kill me pls