UNPOPULAR OPINION TO PISS OFF THE NECK BEARDS:

UNPOPULAR OPINION TO PISS OFF THE NECK BEARDS:

THE NEXT JOKER WILL SUCK

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix-1.jpg (650x360, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked,
Also I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I hope it's good, the trailer looked promising.

Starwars is super fucking overated

>trips
It very well could suck will just have to wait and see when it comes out and if it does then that's fine and if it doesn't then even better

Attached: 1543702259716.jpg (249x198, 6K)

The Joker is an inherently shitty character. He's an evil clown. That's it. That's all there is to it. There's never been a bad joker because the character is two check boxes and anything else you do while having those checked is fine.

THIS NECKBEARD IS ALREADY FUMING. CUNT.

Knowing more than the average normie about technology or programming does not equate to an engineering, physics, or math degree

black people are physically superior to any race having big dicks and big muscles and that drives all women sexually mad. other races hate them for this.

Joaquin sucks. I’m waiting to see the movie before I decide.
Though it wouldn’t surprise me if his suck tainted a movie about the Joker.

That’s gods way of compensating for the fact that they’re dumb as rocks.

It will be a decent movie overall, but audiences will hate it for the lack of action.

doesn't matter neck beard. they live a happy life. 1000000000x more happier tan you. they just stand around and get their dick sucked for free, you fat ugly white boys have to work like dogs just for an occasional blow job.

Anime is an escape for people with no lives of their own and nothing more. It was conceived from a culture of overworked lonely men and is nothing but the fantasy of a person completely deprived of the real human experience.

Joaquin is amazing you sperg

Attached: 1480464169-1477945755-image.png (136x102, 43K)

>dubs
Not really, I do plan on going and seeing in when it comes out otherwise I will save judgement for when its out.

Attached: 1543642491037.jpg (406x364, 49K)

This. He isn't an interesting character. Oh an evil clown. Yawn

This could be true too, but I mean your average movie goer is kind of retarted. I mean michael bay has yet to make a flop at the box office

I DON'T COUNT CHINA MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE CHINKS.

Unpopular opinion to piss off everyone. Heath ledger joker wouldn't have been so highly praised if he didn't die prior to the release.

Please. He’s just another libshit peta crybaby.

>Reply
nah nigga, you dum, dum dum, dumb.

astute and patrician pilled

t.Kek

Fuck off..it will be much much better then that stupid jew runned avengers end game! FACT

this.. how the fuck has making movies about him been a profitable venture for so long?!?

>true story inbound...
MARVEL MOVIES ARE OVERRATED AND ARE FOR 4YR FAGGOTS!

Unless it’s made in Bollywood, heebs were involved.

discord
[dIb]-I50I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 10.jpg (1280x720, 257K)