I'm actually happy for the first time in a long time, hope everyone has a good night

I'm actually happy for the first time in a long time, hope everyone has a good night.

Attached: image0.png (601x600, 389K)

Godspeed brother

I will now. Thanks user

Attached: CF21C7A7-D324-481B-B8D6-69F229A914D1.jpg (811x456, 160K)

What made you happy user? I am happy for you.

Don't fucking spoil it by coming here.

I just realized how great my friends are, and that they genuinely care about me. Same with my family and girlfriend.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo.
We washed ourselves in niggers blood nd all the mongrels too.
We're stomping out the zog machine, jew by jew by jew.
The white man marches on!

Attached: 1554097550275.jpg (948x1071, 61K)

Have a good night user.
hoping for better days.

this

Attached: 1548272777915.jpg (677x750, 225K)

woah. triples

Better days will come. Even the biggest storms will pass eventually.

Right on man! Remember these are the days we live for my guy.

Feels good don't it. Good for you

I am happy for you then OP. Personally, my life is shit and I will be departing soon but I am always am glad to here when people are happy. I wish you many more happy moments.

Everything going ok user?

Attached: cat toy sad.jpg (379x720, 65K)

Walk to key west before you kys yourself, you got

Nothing to lose at that point

Nope. Fell behind in life, struggling. Despite all I always kept active and kept moving forward until last year when I was diagnosed with health issue that has hindered me and made my life hell since. Dont want to get into the ordeal but long story short; whatever thread I was hanging onto has been cut and now I am fucked. Too tired to keep fighting, been fighting for years to make my life better. Anyway, I am ending it. I just want peace and freedom, have to many regrets in life.

Hey user, please don't go like that. Do you want to talk? I got discord and Skype if you need it. I don't want to see a fellow Yea Forumsro go man.

Attached: LEGEND NEVER DIES.png (1920x1080, 375K)

Yo user, do shrooms or something before you go, I'm serious lol. If you do enough of them you'll think you are dying, and you might rethink it idk only one way to fine out. I'm not gonna say my suicidal tendencies are worse than yours,I'd rather not get that personal, but it helped me see a lot of things my depression was covering and it helped me appreciate what I got or what I could fix.

Nah. Its okay user. Whatever choices I make is on me. After many years, I just want that freedom and peace. Thanks for being the few Yea Forumsros that show concern though. I just wish you well and continued happiness.

Not a fan of drugs as much.

Do you both need to talk? I know it's all depression here but I really don't like seeing Yea Forumsros down. You guys are the only friends I have.

Attached: __drawn_by_futon_suki__94cad756d1ce64e4d012a2d9c17f2b11.jpg (530x740, 79K)

I get it, but you won't die or get addicted if that is what you are worried about. Unless you did them and didn't like them, I get that my guy. Just hate seeing strangers or friends down.

As much as I appreciate your concern. I feel this is the only way. I have always.

Dubs
Well... I'll see you at the other side user. I wish you happiness in whatever after life you believe in. Remember that you have a place in Yea Forums, we hope you'll come back user.

Attached: sadness is close.png (634x483, 341K)

That is good user