Anyone got some illegal stories? I'm looking for detailed, fucked up shit

Anyone got some illegal stories? I'm looking for detailed, fucked up shit

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-194244_1.jpg (718x712, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did fucked up shit as a kid thinking it was innocuous. Raiding people’s garages and cars for money. Stealing money from family and stealing drugs from friends. Doing bad things with girls. Insurance fraud, check fraud, larceny, breaking and entering, asssult, battery, home invasion, stealing electronics, selling drugs.

Stopped that shit mostly. BTW I’ve never been arrested, gone to jail, whatever etc.

Yeah Ima call bullshit

youre fucking retarded OP

JFK was assasinated cause he was a liberal like lincoln not cause of some edgelord cuck shit

everything is about niggers now. niggers invented the USA. A communist whore in Congress refuses to share her tiddies

Attached: __original_drawn_by_supertie__sample-9d8955e061fb5631b3c9160f96efac79.jpg (850x1073, 154K)

S A G E
A
G
E

beat a girl with a baseball bat. Probation

a close analysis of the zapruder film clearly shows that JFK committed suicide. he disguised it as a murder so that Jackie and his kids could collect the full value of his life insurance policy.

Youre going to be fired

i'm just stating facts

you need to shut your stupid bitch ass up.

the FBI is going to let you go

i'm fsb not fbi. i'm authorized to discuss and to undermine american propaganda operations.

iys called gettng caught with your hand in the cookie jar. All you cucks are going to be fired.

Insubordinate little pieces of newfag shit

The Zapruder film took so long to release because they needed to produce the best special effects that time period had to offer. The car was stationary when JFK was shot.

Trump is a stupid faggot for real

nigger

Stole a cat from the shelter and cared for it until it died of old age.

being retarded & jealous is the worst combo

go die in a fire, nigger faggot trump lover

discord
[dIb]-I56I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 16.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

who are you even trying to slander anymore?

S A G E
A
G
E