Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums
I know you faggots are probably the worst people imaginable to ask for relationship advice but I'm drunk and not sure what to do. I've been dating this girl for about a year now, she is super sure about me and says she wants to marry me. Problem is I don't know if I feel the same way. She is an incredible person, amazing in a lot of ways, I'm just not sure I would be happy with her. I don't want to be an asshole and keep things going when my expectations don't match up with hers, but I also don't know if I will eventually learn to love her the way she loves me. I just don't want to regret this, whatever I choose to do. Any of you been in a similar situation? I'm 26 btw if that changes anything.
Pic related

Attached: helpbros.jpg (1080x969, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: helpbros.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

Do whats best for you because an asshole is the only sure way to make sure youre the one who is okay in the end. Just lead her on and pretend you feel the same until you either do, or you've had enough with being unsure with your feelings and you leave. Either way she won't know the difference and you will.

everything is about niggers now. niggers invented the USA. A communist whore in Congress refuses to share her tiddies

Attached: 13__breeeeeeaaatheeeeeee______by_saverart-d7qe1lx.jpg (800x640, 45K)

same user btw, can we get some nice ass pics preferably with spread pussy?

It's not about me though. She is young and beautiful, I don't want to waste her time.

not spread, but I aint sharing that good shit

Attached: here_fag.png (1060x1655, 975K)

Personally, I think very early on you know whether you can love someone deeply and want to have a future with them. I used to do be with someone who told me multiple times they wanted to have my kids despite how I didnt know if I wanted a future with them. I eventually left them and now I'm with my fiancee. When it comes to my current relationship I knew I loved her and needed her in my life after the first month. If you dont feel it, you dont feel it and you cant hate yourself for that.

Yeah, part of it is manning up, and cutting your losses, which is essential to being a man. If you're confused, dump her now, and stop wasting HER time. That's the only solution.

I've been in your place 2 years ago and now I'm regretting it. If I was you I'd just go for it, and see if it works.

if your posting pics of your girl on Yea Forums you probably dont care about her enough, so id recommend leaving.
or your not the type of person that should be in a relationship, so i recommend leaving.

hear hear

Not actually my girl but I knew I wouldn't get traction without it

okay

Don't waste her time but most importantly don't waste YOUR time.

My GF, now ex, and I broke up 3 days ago because we "grew apart" even though we thought we were going to be together and get married and all that shit. Don't drag it on longer than it should.

You might be like me and have been wanting to end the relationship, but you don't want to be the one to say it. Just say it. It's an unseen weight lifted off your shoulders.

you sound like a nigger on pee

We were together for pretty much 4 years.
Am 25 now.
You got your life ahead of you. If you feel like it's holding you back or just don't want to deal with it, just break it off. Focus on yourself. School or work or whatever. Just do you

Do you regret the time you spent with her?

No I don't.
Shit happens. People lose interest. If we were meant to be then we'll find our way back to each other, thought I don't think we will.

It was a mutual thing so things didn't end badly. We just do what we normally do but just as friends. Like before we dated. She's still my best friend and always will be.
It's just once you've been with someone for so long, it's kinda hard to function without them. Like you have a routine and in your mind you leave time for them and it's automatic.

But now you don't have to and you can just do you. Spend time more with the boys/friends in general, hangout with family, or whatever. I've been catching up on some games I've been holding off on.

Am I sad?
Yeah a little bit. But like I said before, it was kinda a long time coming and it was just an unseen weight lifted off my shoulders.
Plus that's money you don't have to spend on her, and you can splurge on yourself.
Get yourself a nice watch or something. Some new clothes or whatever you're into

it's already going to be tough, but the sooner you get out the easier it'll be imo

just ended a 3.5 year relationship and shit sucked but i felt guilty lying that i'd marry her

OP this.
It's ok if you don't think you're gonna end up getting married. That's why you date before you get married. Just don't waste each others time. just get it over with. You obviously know what you want. Just do it

discord
[dIb]-I52I-[dIb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 12.jpg (1280x720, 256K)