Name a person more evil than this guy, I'll wait

Name a person more evil than this guy, I'll wait

Attached: FB_IMG_1554344544602.jpg (547x547, 29K)

Adolf Hitler, Gehngis Kahn, Angela Merkel, there are a bunch

Attached: 083BFC45-3FCD-44D2-9AB8-2F8EA5747CF5.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-11.33.52-AM-1024x574[1].jpg (1024x574, 87K)

Martin Luther King

Attached: s324.jpg (200x281, 8K)

freud? why

>Adolf Hitler
>More evil than zucc
Yeah right tell us more jokes like that

Freud pwns that poster and all their sad little rationalizations.

nice

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2400x1800, 680K)

He’s top ten

never.... he's a genius and the hero of my childhood

You think Zuckerberg is evil? Let’s keep some perspective please

Attached: 7F788A2E-1B5C-4ABB-BCAE-2FFE5B69E326.jpg (530x298, 19K)

Sadly not the hero of african children who He uses for his vaccine experiments and shit

Attached: D471E301-4D6E-453F-B027-804003D3ABBF.png (750x375, 456K)

Mitch McConnell

WAR criminal coming through

Attached: 1F9F6B4F-F1D3-44B0-A0F9-310EEE0F720B.jpg (2267x3000, 1.59M)

true shit?

The reason Facebook gets away with doing all their evil things

Attached: 41CD1CAC-C594-4A1E-BCB2-1D78DAFBFEF0.jpg (1766x2354, 1.46M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 10.53.21 PM.png (526x1176, 1M)

He's largely responsible for the current state of the west becoming a disposable consumer culture. Propaganda in ads using his works to exploit the inherent nature of people had a lot to do with it. Besides all that he was a flat out prick.

Attached: 1479862218744.png (362x350, 261K)

Milenials don’t know where their problems come from.

Attached: D6B1033C-D19E-4ADF-8FD4-C4CBBA30FB17.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

Joe Stalin.

>hero
my sides

I get what you're saying, but I cannot be sad about ded moslems

I guess so but you never know what is true anymore nowadays.
He was into this whole population control shit a while ago. Mainly in africa so you can figure he tested some stuff over there before bringing it to the western market. I dont know the details but have heared some bad things while everybody thinks he is a saint or something.

Merkel is literally the only evil person on your list

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>Discord Link
kga4Vvv

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1554270319818.jpg (464x418, 55K)

why not bandler too?

The rich used his discoveries to implement capitalism and making Americans chill puppies. If you are going to blame Freud then you have to blame capitalism in america

Why not?

Myself

Attached: 500full.jpg (480x640, 61K)

>If you
>then you
Lol, you're a naive retarded child.

You sir, are an idiot

thats kind of a stretch

because they follow a false prophet whom they must emulate. this false prophet dehumanizes everyone including his followers, but especially women, including his believing women, and those who do not follow him such as atheists.

I would resurrect this neoliberal kike just to kill him again. GOTO 10

I blame capitalism but not Freud.

Sounds like Christianity.
Sounds like projection.

Attached: 85314125mt003-madoff-attend.jpg (750x1036, 67K)

plus their false prophet says you will be tortured in hell if you get piss on your pants.
"narrated aisha: anyone who says the prophet stood to pee is a liar"
and there is haddith where he says it's a sin to get pee pee on your pants. I don't feel like looking it up.

no, you would be misinformed. most likely willfully.
that's fine, It's much easier to denegrate a christian than a moslem, especially if you want to keep acid off of your face or dents from stones off your head, or you want to drink from your lips rather than a very long slice along your throat.

lol what a retard

>implying those aren't jewish shock troops

Jeff Bezos

Amen. That's when it all started going downhill. Fun fact, the national debt was under 1T in 1980 and over 3T in 1988.

Fiscal conservatives my ass.

you can be born to christians and refuse to participate. Jesus said nothing about killing those who change their religion. not so for the moslem. born to moslem makes you a moslem. refuse to participate, and bad things await.

Bill Gates

This user wins

i think you pay too much attention to conspiracy theory. protip, you can hate the jews without the need for weirdo assertions. It's fine.

whoops I meant this for you

He's the one who turned California blue with his policies and now it's nothing more than a large garbage dump of human filth.

Walt Disney

Wilhelmina Drucker

Attached: A7B761D2-1293-4A5F-A51C-DA4F5D27AFB3.jpg (200x275, 13K)

But the OT does, right down to stoning incorrigible kids to death. If you accept the OT's cultural conservatism, hadn't you better accept all of it?

The debt is just a number, not a contract with anyone. That neoliberal pompadoured kike in the pic was the one who brought the meme that deficit spending is Bad.

>anything the CIA does is a conspiracy theory
Sure kid

He's singlehandedly ruining our countries future with communist core (common core) by dumbing down our youth and he's slowly killing off the population by creating vaccines that he doesn't even give his own kids to because he knows how poisonous they are. He's very evil and if he's your childhood hero then you had a sad childhood.

My austrian nigga

It's not a conspiracy, it's completely true. Except he still has it wrong. They actually are that evil on their own, the jews just used them for dirty work. Both parties knowing they'll turn on one another in the end.

I don't believe any of that conspiracy theory shit about Gates, which is probably most popular with the religious Right, for the usual reasons. He is, however, one of the culprits among the superrich who've done considerable damage to democratic institutions in the West, though by no means among the worst of them.

>hurr durr private corporations trying to sell shit are communist

Attached: 1540006157886.png (500x486, 213K)

No arguments from me. FB is pure evil.

If this isn't the devil I don't know what is.

Attached: ellen.png (780x730, 764K)

Don't forget Dumpy Donny.

Everything i said was the truth.

accept all of it.
>my sides
willful ignorance. violence in the OT is not a commandment, else christians everywhere would have killed off all the moslems and gays quite a few years ago. OT is stories, it's for a specific time, or place, or people, and it's events have expired.
mohammed on the other hand revealed he is commanded to fight the unbeliever wherever he finds them, until there are none but believe in allah. There are a lot of words at the disposal of Allah, and he told mohammed to "fight". Not have a conversation, not invite to breakfast, or organize a debate. Fight. That word translates perfectly from arabic to english, else it would not be in their holy books.

George Soros is a Jew

again dude. hate the jews for being jes, but don't make yourself out a fool with wako shit like that.

You're too young to know of the nsa key. And too naive to understand why you dont use his products.

Truth is just an attempt to relate facts to a master narrative.
You have to go back.

Then maybe you'd better stop using it as an excuse to be more jewish.

The United States won’t last another generation.

Choose what authoritarian leadership you think is best

And do you think the EU will save us?

Again not a conspiracy theory. He keeps it low key because eugenics is controversial but there are lectures of his out there and he doesn't hide that african population control is his major issue that he has taken on. His fathers fiel was eugenics after all.

It's well-known. Look it up, kike.

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

*field

are you fucking retarded?

die, you fucking racist.

did you also know you cannot be a moslem unless you make mohammed judge in all things and find within yourself no objection to him? That means born into islam, then you must accept whatever mohammed said, did, or said you should do as obligatory, and also perfect.

>Then maybe you'd better stop using it as an excuse to be more jewish.
3rd grade attempt is obvious 3rd grade

Probably just a government shill trying to keep the masses asleep.

he gave them a machine that is:
too technical for them to figure out how to manage thanks to their shit education
makes water from shit.
He helps them drink their own shit.
Millions and millions of dollars for a worthless machine, when he could have done something actually worthwhile. I mean how much fucking water is in a turd? You'd have to eat a cow a day to shit enough to make a gallon of water.
tell me drinking your own shit water isn't a elaborate slap in the face

agreed

no need. I have enough hate for the jew without wierdo wackjob nutter forays wasting my precious jew hating time.

A goddamn parasite if you ask me

yup. did you see how michael obama outed himself on her show? Who knew balls bounce when you dance?

Does anyone here know who this guy is? He was a real happy merchant if you know what I mean.
Legit pieces of shit
Responsible for "woke" women? maybe.
Limousine Liberals are so fucking annoying
Seems mostly niggers hate him. Otherwise he seems pretty well liked. Had a huge landslide victory i his reelection afterall.
From the bushisms to the iraq war. Yeah he was shit.

I can think of many, but surprised that these two haven't made an appearance.

Attached: TrumPence.jpg (716x1714, 174K)

yeah, I can ride along with you but as long as they obliterate moslems, I can deal. I even hated Obama, but I had to respect the man for all those wrekd sand niggers and of course he helped out slaughtering mexican kids, so that's a plus.

I really dont think they are evil. Maybe a little 'not with the times'

Trump is a clown. Pence is truly, deeply evil.

it's all in the distance between the eyes. mark my words.

Make it three. Melania is looking pretty evil there herself.

Attached: image.jpg (938x896, 90K)

George Soros
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
The Shackel Brothers

Would still bang tho

Hitler did nothing wrong, other than leaving some of them alive

I win! I win!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Evil women are the best fucks!

Attached: Melania_Blacked-2.jpg (1200x720, 236K)

Looks like Mr Burns

Actually keked internally. Thanks

T