Tell me about "her"

Tell me about "her"

Attached: IMG_20190403_230113.jpg (709x957, 132K)

no

oki

Attached: 1467206189-hap-croiseur-de-bras.png (224x167, 2K)

Ask Obama.

"Her"

Attached: 1553712011446.png (540x806, 414K)

Huh can someone explain ? I didn't get it

Attached: 1552152754703.jpg (228x238, 13K)

she's fucking annoying and im probably going to break her heart for a hotter person

Are you sure that you will get that other chick ?
For me, it's an other user friend's gf that I've met in a bar. They've been together for 3 years and make a nice couple.
But
He often openly talks about how he regularly cheats on her with several women.
And I'm really into her and we are kinda close

Dunno wat 2 do

Attached: a2b.jpg (567x437, 29K)

Fun fact I have 3 hers and speaking of them will break my heart again and I'm finally a bit better know so sorry . When I think about them it only hurts thats it

The love of my life, my high school sweetheart, we meet in my 12th year, I was one year older than her. She was petite, cute, funny, and perfect. She made me feel amazingly happy, helped me find my confidence. She made me feel optimistic about my future. After 2 1/2 years she broke up with me out of nowhere, no warning or signs, and no real reason. Since then I've been super depressed and purposeless, sometimes even suicidal.
She dragged on the breakup for another 4 months, giving me so much hope that we might get together again. She went on dates where her petite figure and young appearance attracted older creeps abused her. I always had to comfort her after all that and she started to come back to me. Finally though she found someone she liked and started dating him a week after assuring me we would get back together.
I found out later how much of a pos he was to her when she broke up with him last year after 2 years of dating, because she once again started talking to me. She was single for a while and we hung out and I figured out that I still loved her deeply. Unfortunately in the years between then and our breakup I had gotten a new GF. I couldn't cause my current GF the same pain I had at being dumped so I knew I couldn't pursue her. Eventually she found yet another guy and our friendship suffered yet again. I regret not trying to woo her, I was just to scared of hurting people I care about.
Its been almost 4 years and I'm still not over her, I don't think I ever will be.

Congrats, you won a sad point

Attached: XpSp725f8C-4.png (300x250, 5K)

...sabotage that relation from within, obviously

But he's like one of my closest friend right now, and the one I see the most

She's the first Woman I've dated, makes all the others in the past seem so insignificant. Few years older than me. Adores the ground I walk on. Very innocent, despite all her trauma. I don't deserve her

I love her and she says she loves me too but she seems super distant when we meet up

How did you meet her ?

so do it with subtlety and cunning so that in the end, they'll never know it was you

Fuck it its in my mind all the time why nit speak about it .
My first love Jasmin I meet her when I was 15 and I was a typical nerd gamer incel faggot . She turned my life around made me feel like chad . I thought I was the king of the world with her by my side. After 1 year we had our first problems after 1 1/2 years we spilt but still where kinda unofficially together . Close to 2 years and she just moved away from one day to the other just gone . She never told me about it and it broke me . She was everything to me and could just go away without saying anything . Well my first from there its a downward spiral . Shes been gone for 5 years now and it's not the same without her . How could you be ao close to someone and then just vanish . In general I don't understand why it turns so ugly after a breakup or when it starts to become difficult?

Femanon here, I can tell you about "him", or better said, how it feels to be "her". I'm 23, he is year older, we are both still studying. We've met online, instantly clicked, so many things in common, same opinions etc.. then we met, I was kinda ok with it, wasn't making anything official out of it since I'm pretty sceptic when it comes to relationships. But he took it way too seriously, it became too much for me and I had to end it, I would just make things worse, giving him some false hope. He loved me. He still does. And we are still in touch, even though we both know it's not a good idea. I think there isn't a good way how to end it for real without him being even more sad than he already is, it's just depressing.

I met her at work around a year ago.
Yeah I know that's stupid but this one was different.

I knew after several months that this could last.

She's really fucked up though. Had a super abusive ex (cheated a lot, beat her).
He's in jail for being dumb. She still holds a lot of guilt for that. She would always say how she messes things up. I should have listened there.

I spent the better part of a year with her. Got to spend holidays with her and do a lot of stuff. We planned to eventually move in together but things happened before we could get there..

She ended up cheating with basically the town drunk of her town. She threw my away and now is 2 months knocked up with his baby.

Why would someone do shit like this Yea Forums?
It's still killing me on the inside and idk how to help myself feel better.

Hmm yeah whhhyyyy not
Like telling another friend who tells her

She’s asleep in the other room with our two daughters and dog.

>”Michelle” Obama
>”Her”
>Michael Obama
>Him

That's the spirit. Nothing good comes without hard work. But you're walking a fine line, get caught and you'll burn both bridges

mfw

Shit's risky man

Attached: 1549912963457.jpg (661x456, 181K)

Why can't she be with me

Attached: 20181229_112121.jpg (720x880, 165K)

She ripped my heart out after almost six years... I've wasted three more heartbroken. She's mad has bpd and got herself knocked up by some guy so she could have a pet baby, until she gets tired of it, like everything else. By all accounts I should be grateful I didn't marry her or knock her up, But when I sit alone every night I can't help but feel empty.

She's a fucking bitch

met her a couple of months ago, really wish i had the courage to text her because we had some chemistry, the day before i left i made out with some random girl and she seemed depressed the next day so i felt shitty and felt like i dont deserve to talk to her, i feel like she really is my soulmate and id love to talk to her again, be something with her

We worked in a building with a gas station and McDonalds (she works at the gas station, I used to work at the mcd) and one day she just comes up and asks for my number wanting to talk. We had a little energy when we first saw each other but I didn't do anything about it. Very glad she did that.

Coworker of mine I’ve know for a few years. Gorgeous eyes, goofy laugh, super smart, great cook. We’re both single but I’m so scared of rejection or screwing up this wonderful girls life that I don’t act on it. All my other coworkers want it but I turned it down and they think I’m not interested

Wow I feel even shittier now when I see how big of an impact can rejection have on a guy.. I actually thought he was overreacting when he was describing how he feels ...

Bro
What do you have to loose ?
You don't care about getting rejected

Attached: 1553194678324.jpg (320x280, 22K)

Oof, your dubs reveal a deep pain. Is she still with the guy who gave her the pet baby?

Her name is Ino and I fucking love her with all my heart but she doesn't love me anymore so it's at that.

I don’t know it’s weird. Opening myself to another for a relationship is terrifying to me. I realize how irrational it is and it hurts to think about

It's therapy time :DD

I har her for 1 year. She was perfect in every way but my insecurities ruined it all. She devoted everything to me and I just kept becoming more jealous and more controling. At the end she had no one but me and her closest family. And still i managed to get jealous the last night og the relationship she Said another mans name in her sleep and I lost it. She is now married and im still regretting the way i treated her.

She's nearly perfect, 5'8 amazing body, huge tits thighs and ass that isn't fat, really sweet and funny, half the time we spend together we're laughing at something stupid. We get stoned all the time and do stupid shit. The sex isn't great but that's just because I'm her first man, but she's getting a lot better. I really love this girl Yea Forums

I'm not sure. I think so but from what the grapevine tells me things aren't going well. Surprise surprise. Also this ugly sperglord already had one bastard child who's not even two. He has no money no car no job. That's what she'd rather be with. It makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

Bottom line is I’m a pussy. Have an Indian squirrel for listening

Attached: 55851BF5-A84E-41CD-9C86-708CD3C92D03.jpg (470x585, 86K)

Elite de la nation

Nothing since 1 year.

She was a friends ex, we got together because i placed my own happiness at the forefront of my mind for once in my life. She fell for me so hard and i was afraid of the fact that she knew she wanted to marry me (both of us were 21 at the time, 23 now). and i was even more afraid of the relationship not working and being replaced before even being broken up, something a previous ex did. The first year was solid yet bumpy but once the second year came i started fucking up a bit and in turn so did she. It came to a point where she broke up with me just before xmas 2018 and i was shattered. She came back just before the super bowl this year (only way i remember when) and gave me another chance to redeem our relationship. Things were going well and then she decided she couldnt be with me anymore because she kept expecting me to fuck up and has since blocked me from everything. It hurts knowing its mostly my fault because i fucked up but it hurts more knowing she gave me a chance and then ripped it away when i was doing good and said she wont come back. Im still struggling with myself and this situation. Honestly thinking about suicide because thats just the icing on the fucked up life cake.

Turned me into a cheating never trusting and not loving person . One woman turned me from a loving caring guy into a manipulative asshole . You woman really don't know what you can cause to a guy . But hey that's life ain't fair ain't that bad .

we just broke up less than an hour ago, it still doesn't feel real.

MAH BOI
Tell us everything

Attached: 1553959234973.jpg (296x296, 12K)

Well im upset about the situation as well, but since we broke up (it's not really like we were really together though) he whines about how he can't get over it, it's just constant guilt trip and there is nothing I can do. It's not like I can force myself into loving him.

What caused it user?

No I think you should talk in public about it all make it logical and rational . Try to get him to see over emotions . Or just ghost him . I mean use the example of a nice toy you wanted as a kid first it's great and all but after some time it gets boring and you want a new toy . That's kinda how I see woman now . He should just man up and try not to be such a pussy about it . You didnt cheat or move away or worse it just didn't work out for you he needs to understand that . If he seems unrational at least you tried

I suppose my “her” story doesn’t have a sad end, but oddly a sad beginning since I fucked up

It all started about a year ago exactly, oddly enough. I met this “her” since my most recent ex, that broke up with me around February of last year, showed her to me. I knew of her since elementary school. I was pretty much over my ex went I met this “her”, but my ex tried interfering and tried putting in a bad word about me to this post recent girl. She continuously tried sabotaging everything so I called her out on it and told her she didn’t deserve love. Me and that ex obviously stopped talking after that incident, but somehow started talking again (“her” and I were only talking at this point and she was going through kind of a similar situation with her boyfriend, but soon to be ex).

“Her” and I finally started dating in June after her and her abusive boyfriend broke up, but since that ex and I started talking again we somehow setup a time to hangout. That was the day, July 4th of last year, when I cheated. It was simply just sex for me, probably since I need closer, but I regretted it immediately. I told “her” and she obviously hated me, I didn’t blame her, I hated myself. We then were off and on for months to come. I even tried dating someone else for a week, but I even regretted that and knew “her” was the one. Finally, February of this year, after “her” started trusting me again, we got back together. It’s still been hard since she has trust issues because of the whole incident. I feel like a horrible person, but we both have big plans for the future together. Things have definitely been better and I love her more than anything even if she may not believe me sometimes. She’s too good for me I feel like, but she’s stayed with me and loyal through all of it surprisingly. She’s perfect to me.

I know this is Yea Forums so I’ll probably get shit for this and for being “gay”, but I don’t usually get this stuff out

im 22 and she is 30 and want to be together so bad but theres that age difference

Yeah I'm working on the ghosting rn, there is literally no point in talking about it almost every day when he is sad. I have no problem with being his friend, told him that, but He just said it's not what he wants and we will stop talking as soon as he finds someone else. It's all weird and to be honest, I regret I let this get this far.

probably gonna be a long ass story, so sit tight Yea Forumsoys.

>Prologue
it all started in middle school, 7th grade year to be exact. I was a real quiet kid, grew up poor, but had a real close family who made shit work and kept us from feeling poor, mostly kept to myself and read in my spare time which made people look at me like one of the weird kids early on until I picked up track, swim and soccer on recommendation from a Chad friend in 8th grade going into Freshman year which got me /fit/ as fuck and got me out of my shell. at the time, however, I was paranoid about everything and thought pretty low of myself thanks to one asshole who took advantage of me being so damned quiet to kick my shit in knowing I'd never say shit about it. this is important because thanks to my horribly low self worth, i figured that my friends just pitied me and that's the real reason they stuck around. also made me think i was going to just be alone forever because any time i asked a girl out my spaghetti would fall out of my pockets and i'd immediately nope the fuck out of there before i would even get a word out. when word would get out about my most recent attempt to land a gf, that one asshole, we'll call him Jacob from now on because that's the little faggot's name, would use that to fuck with me further.
then it happened.

>The Main Event
it was recess, sometime in the spring if I recall correctly. our middle school parking lot doubled as a playground because southern ohio is kind of a shit place to live, but hey at least we had basketball rims to use. I was sitting behind one of those rims reading a copy of the Hobbit my grandma got me for my birthday when two girls from my class ran up to me giggling their heads off telling me how their friend, another girl we had english with, really liked me, had this super big crush on me and wanted to be my girlfriend.

as i sat processing this, pressing x to doubt, this really cute girl I recognize runs up to me super flustered.

>cont?

Best friends in High school for 3 years. She shares everything with me. Has boyfriend that she "loves". Guy breaks her heart and leaves for someone else. I comfort and suggest we could become closer than friends. She says she needs time. A week later she starts dating another guy. Realize I'm deep in the friend zone. Kind of break connections with her. She wants to know why. Tell her I feel cheated, even if I shouldn't. Tells me I'm too good of a guy for her. Break all connections after that. Fast forward a few years. Somehow end up in same college class. First day she sees me and sits next to me. Talks about not seeing me in forever and we should hang out. Kind of shrug it off but stay friendly and tell her if I have time. Couple days later she asks if I'm single and maybe we should give it a shot. Ask why she would ask me that. She says I was the only nice guy she's ever really known and she's had bad relationships since high school. Part of me wants to give it a shot but another part of me resents her. Tell her I'll think about it. She didn't like that. Says I've changed. Tells me I'm making a mistake. Realize I'm prolly better off without her but still have those feelings. Know if I see her any more I'll fall for her and Prolly regret it. Drop class and never see her again.

TldR:
Had my second chance. Chose not to. Still wonder if I made the right choice.

Yeah seems like you need to think about what men you let into your life . But he sounds pathetic like me before it made *click* if you catch my drift . Just wanting to say this these days a lot of wolves hide in a sheep skin be careful .

her grandfather is dying, and she isolated completely to the point where every time we talked it was one of us starting an argument, and she basically just numbed herself to the point of falling out of love. We were about a year in without any bullshit and all it took was one thing for her to completely withdraw from life. c'est la vie.

She made me complete. Nothing will ever be the same.

I wish you the very best . Keep your dick in check fag and be a good bf .
Talking about important things is difficult for us men even more but it takes a lot to open up about it . So probs to you and like I said godspeed

Very good point, and I think about it very often recently. It's like he was pretending all the time who he was (or he doesn't have any constant personality at all). He tried to be just like me, but just now Im kinda starting to see who he really is.

Well let me tell you this men ain't shit woman ain't shit . Basically humanity is shit .
But just spent more time getting to know a guy a looooot of time before going intimate or making it serious. People these days are something else . Im like this guy a lot I would say so I guess I kinda know ... .

Too lazy to get into details but after a lot of meamingless fights one day she tells me crying in my arms "I don't want your hugs I want his"

He was a good friend

She told me later to forget that and I still can't

It's ok if i type shit like it's a diary? Ok here we go
She was the first one to love me back, she was also the first to betray me. I'm not even mad about her being with the most unlikely classmate of mine, guess they really fit together better than when i was with her. That guy, he never talks to anyone, and never was interested in anything other than his comic books. Yet she found him cute. If she didn't make the first step, he would be still a nobody.
Now they are like 2 grade school kids, always laughing, having fun together.
And in the back of the class i stay and watch them. I got into smoking because of that.
She was like a life lesson, and i was a medicine for her self destructive ways. She can't be erased from my mind with anything because she's always there, with that joke of a guy nobody respects enough to call him a "man". I let her get to me and i still have this instinct of looking for her everywhere.
I am nothing to her now and i am becoming nothing to myself, drowning myself in memories and the faint hope she might come back
She's not dead to me when she should be 6ft under
I need a new woman and new courage to talk to one

Yeah people are shit, that's why I'm not really into this relationship stuff at all.. well I know him for almost half of a year I guess, we weren't even that intimate, as I said, I tried to end it as soon as I realized it's going nowhere. I'm not even sure if I really loved him for a while or if I was just impressed with how much we have in common.

And you shouldn't forget. Sounds like she meant it. Up to you user but I think you know.

she is perfect , my absolute dream girl if you asked me to draw my perfect woman she'd literally be it. i keep thinking i shouldnt have met her because shes so perfect shes taken over my every thought and dream. i cant contain the love i have for her anymore she doesn't love me back but the love i have for her transcends existence and doesn't need to requited its completely pure and without benevolence. her way of thinking , her personality what she enjoys doing for fun , are exactly the same as mine i love her more than i love myself but she will never love me as much as i love her and it sickens me but we made a pact to never kill ourselves just being associated with her is a blessing from heaven.

Impressed plus like all humans you wanted to be wanted . The feeling of being loved and all this shit but hey thats okay . I'm trying to change right now from incel to fuckboy chad slowly becoming an incel again and its great . I don't hurt anyone anymore and sticking to myself feels so good again .
Well femanon best of luck to you this was just to much contact to a woman for a day . Have a good one if you want to further talk about this shit I'll give you my e-mail .

Okay, Im probably gonna sleep anyway, so I guess you can give me the email, we can talk later

[email protected]

And have a good night from a german fag .

Hahh thanks :D :D

went to high school together, never talked. now we message all the time, and have all the damn same interests. she lives in another part of the country though :(

I know she did man, that moment was the one where I gave up