ITT: We act like gentlemen until quads

ITT: We act like gentlemen until quads

Attached: pepe_tesla2.jpg (744x838, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAeMqGibd9g
archive.li/Y2xOc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I wish it won't happrn for at least an hour, right lads?

Indeed! It would be quite regretful to be turned into a savage

By Jove, look at these quadruples I received!

Excuse me good sir, did you refer to these by any chance?

Here, I’m twice tumbling for thy quads

Surely you gentlemen don't hope to be negroes?!

What a shame fellow gentlemen! You shall get thy quads in a future occasion!

Can I interest any of you fine gents with a cigar and fine fine brandy.. We shall gaze at the stars whilst discussing the furbles of our ladies any takers

Why yes good sir, that sounds simply divine

Let's fight like gentlemen..

Attached: rose.gif (255x167, 111K)

re

Good day, sir.

Marvelous chap... Tell me what would one do if his lady showed another gent her bare knee..?
I got quite frustrated and called her a harlotte....

Why I should slap her silly! There's no reason for a woman of fine stature to be showing such a lewd part of the anatomy!

hello chaps

I do believe seeing 4444 will be quite the enjoyable experience, don't you agree good sirs?

I should think so

Afternoon Sirs, would anyone like to partake Some Cigars and Brandy until this quad thing arrives?

Well it seems only fair that when thy quads appear one of you chaps will most certainly display a video of a chap in new zealand dare i say it... murdering numerous people.

>I do believe seeing 4444 will be quite the enjoyable experience, don't you agree good sirs?

You gent, are a slimey cunt. We shall wait until 5555

Attached: sketch-1553617152189.png (1080x1080, 52K)

Attached: perturbed pedro.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

Hold thy tongue, good sir

Ho ho there! A near miss! Be careful there my good man

So 6666 it is

Shall we continue the progression, friends?

I do believe so my dear boy

Whisky & cigars in the drawing room gentlemen

negroid

Would very much agree with this kind fellow person

Good day gentlemen

Hello anons

Quads? Will never happen. Have a good day

I despise you niggers

Allo mate

So we behave like apes after this?

Cheerio

8888 maybe?

Roll

We shall not succeed

Gentlemen, it is time for 8888

What a pity, all misses so far. How unfortunate

Rolling, my good sirs!

Kek

Greetings my fellow Four-Chan members.

F close

Unleash yourselves

I do believe I shall "roll" as well

I do believe we are closer than you think, good sirs.

What a fine evening it is, for quadruple 9s.

Still waiting for quads my fellow gents?

why sir i have to ask what happens when we hit quads?

Nigga nigga nigga phew phew phew

Hitting ya face on te pavement cuz you a jew

Careful lads. 9999 is coming faster than a freight train on a summer's eve.

Our time shall come my good men

i would have to take of my glove to give her a well deserved thrashing! i say!

We must celebrate this wonderful event. But how?

May i say its a pleasure to be in the company of so many upstanding citizen's

rolling for gawsing jews

Attached: 2323211.jpg (1032x862, 157K)

Reroll for justice

i say! the pigment of his skin betrays his negro herritage

Gentlemen, please bear in mind some decorum as these next few numerals approach!

Ah! Greetings gentlemen

Joining this forum in hopes to start some debauchery, let us commence lads.

Attached: 11245209872.jpg (442x540, 39K)

i propose that we lynch every single negro on this planet once quads are achieved

I say, do you kiss your mother and your non-existent father with that mouth?

Attached: 4230698725.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o:

Good day sir! Are you awaiting the debauchery as well?

nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///·

Oh golly, my penile glans is swelling up at the mere prospect of being blessed with quads.

LOOK AT MY QUADS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS NIGNOG CHINKCHONK MUTHATFUCKAZ YOU ARE A DUMB HONKYBOI MUH D FERTILIZE DAT WHITEY PUSS I AM YOUR FUTURE DAD HONK I FUCK YOU IN THE WOMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would have to believe a negro would be smarter then to kiss one that has aids but we all know the level of wich the negro brain operates

Kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~

chip chip cheerio pip pip what a good day to be white! i say!

wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~

How frightfully uncouth!

I rather cringe at the careless use of our most noble language of English in this thread of images.

Might a good chap fetch me another brandy?

Attached: 1551302055316.jpg (796x1200, 151K)

You really think you could attain the right numerals with such a response?

Attached: 1482550492320.jpg (716x724, 52K)

why sir i do believe i recognise that painting from the even i hosted previously a couple of moons ago

its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~

paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~

what manner of giberish is this get a hold of yourself you maniac!

Could one of the local constables please remove this harlot from this most gentlemenly of forums?

Why yes, I sold it for a pair of oriental spectacles, but I had to take a photograph of it to remember it by, as it had a great deal of sentimental value

I agree, may we make the call?

Here here

Freedom at last, compatriots.

AHHH

Yes

>omg so random lamao humor
for the good of everyone in this establishment end your stay in this existance

Check these, young sirs

I do believe we shall my good man

Let us see now

Very close lad! A monumental effort I must say

ah yes it would indeed be a shame to never see such a piece ever again

We shall achieve quadruple numerals someday, but alas

quads get

good sir watch your step! you nearly hit the numerals

bonjour gentlemen

Greetings sir, it has been too long since I've entertained a foreign guest

im afraid we are fresh out of baguettes good sir

My humble bow to you sirs, for your tremendous support

au revoir then

Bonjour! Comment ça va?

Fuck u niggas

poop

Well of course old chap! There's no such reason for myself to be bellicose when we are attempting to achieve the same feat!

how vulgar!

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (120x68, 22K)

have you no manners?!

do not use such profanity

who taught you such filthy language!

remove this barbarian from the premise

Je vais bien

I say, how pugnacious.

Attached: b6F70do.jpg (344x264, 10K)

i find such profanity unbecoming vacate the premise at once

who let this beast into a house of gentlemen

i say! a negro has no place here

Attached: 1548280222929.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

Good evening, gentlemen. Can I offer you fine gents a cigar? From my private collection, of course.

Attached: 1b4f7d5c98a9189bca2874a0bd316466.jpg (1472x800, 134K)

such disgusting imagery is unbecoming of a gentleman

Forgive this intrusion, but where were the cigars produced? Surely not in Africa, I hope

Gentleman I believe the time is coming upon us in rapid haste

what generosity! ill have one of your fine cigars then!

indubitably

of course!

Oh my! Is there no sort of moderator that can remove such graphically vulgar imagery?

Surely not, good sir. These are from Cuba!
Cheers!

Attached: WS2.jpg (1366x584, 81K)

Ah, that is excellent news, I shall partake then

good evening gentlemen! pass a Cuban, mind you?

Attached: IMG_7936.jpg (479x352, 35K)

ah 1337, a classic

Agreed, what a classic.

Would any of you gentlemen care to join me for a smoke in the parlor? I have procured the finest silk smoking jackets for us all

Attached: 32bd934b99e31f907e8486d657d8a36e.png (162x103, 52K)

He reminds me of Howard, from Better Call Saul..
Same Suit

Attached: Howard.jpg (952x611, 96K)

I strongly dislike negroes

Dear chaps, as I was wondering yonder halls I heard quite the jovial commotion coming from here. I dare say you all look quite gentlemen. However I do fear those swarthy fellows at the door. They have dire warnings of a numerical nature.

Hello, my dear le cock suckers

If I could kindly direct the attention of you fine gentlemen and ladies to the number in the top right of the post of yours truly. Now if you would please, check them to see they are merely singles and not the long sought after "quads" as they've been called by the lesser like.

Smashing! I'll go grab my rosewood pipe!

Good day, friend! I assume you are a fan of good poultry as well?

Attached: dsc_0238.jpg (2000x3008, 1.67M)

Yes indeed, my good sir. Far from the tyranny of quadruplets if I may say so myself.

I suspect he may take a particular liking to the foul when it has been coated in a paste and rolled in crumbs of dried bread only to then be rapidly cooked in animal fats

Mmm, quite.

Heed, my brothers, and say you this; who do you believe to be the finest painter of the old world?

I for one am in awe at George Dawe's mastery of anatomy an embellishment

Attached: dawe.jpg (908x1050, 678K)

I am quite enamored with this portrait myself

Attached: paul revere.jpg (497x600, 36K)

Shall we propose a toast?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Please sir, leave your obscenities at home! If you cannot act like a gentlemen, we will ask you to leave.

It would appear that we are approaching the coveted "4444" gentlemen

Attached: 1545099619148.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Yes sir, we are.

I say, the decline of the white race is alarming. Don't you find it preposterous that the negro population growing exponentially? I say, gentlemen, marry as soon as you can and shaggeth thy lady love.

The trends are quite shocking to say the least

Indubitably

Attached: 1550460164763.jpg (960x1280, 161K)

Aye, but who could forget the quiet tenacity of Rembrandt?

Attached: 790px-Rembrandt_van_Rijn_-_Self-Portrait_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (790x1023, 100K)

What a queer image- pray you say what culture what create such a provocative piece of art?

Great Googley moogley egads ect ect ect

Doom shall soon be upon us, as the spirits of the thread will turn us into savage lowlives.

I detest the thought of some hellion spawn mooching off my success.

I purchased it from a rather peculiar trader on my last voyage to the Orient. A piece I surely could not display in public!

*what culture would create such a provocative piece

Apologies, it would seem I've had a bit too much brandy on this fine evening.

Let's. To singles! May we never suffer the horridness of quads.

'Tis a fine evening indeed when spent among the company of Yea Forumsrethren.

My good friend the Count of Leicester has told me that the culprits are a new breed of nippons, who have decided to abandon the Mos Majorum of the japanese imperial traditions, in favour of a culture of degeneracy, doused in gallons of perverted sexuality.

Oh the orient! The men of those lands are strange, but their women are heavenly

poopoo

Haha my good gent! Have you just been to holiday in Jamaica? Indeed indeed!

poopoo indeed, at the rebellious youth and their mephistophelean sensibilities!

I suspect a hint a sarcasm, no?

I say, my good sir, don't you want to secure a future for white children in order to preserve the beauty of the Western woman?

Gah! I must shield my eyes from the vulgarity!

almost trips my good lad

I agree! What an outrageous thing to say in public! This vile peasant shall be banned from the city center and canned for his misbehaving. Guards! Take him away!

I might as well give it a try

Welcome, stranger! From which county art thou?

But of course! However, and I regret to say this- but I cannot lie: I am prone to some decadent practice...
With my time in France on a scholarly expedition, I do say the rigorous lifestyle of the french bohemians has rubbed off on me to some extent.

Just as well though, I do say that impregnating women of other races as a white man, is much better than letting the mongrel men have their way with the fairer sex!

Turkey

My good men I do say, the time of the numerals has almost arrived! Hoorah! Indeed I do say

Coming to a land of intellectuals from a land of savages may be a shock, but I assure you my good man that if you learn the ways of our culture and abide by western sensibilities, you will indeed prosper in this brave new world!

I couldn't have phrased it in a more accurate way. The rapscallions we have imported from other continents must not taint the pureness of western femininity.

hello there, I'm from the old continent, Italy to be exact, when I found this thread I couldn't help but participate in this fine game

Let us hope for another hint of good fortune as the quadruplets of despair pass us by yet again!

Pip pip, indeed indeed

I would like to show you all one of my fine house servants. He keeps my colonial very tidy indeed, as well as tending to the garden and entertaining guests

Attached: master william.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Brother's the modality of quadruplets may now reach us, I hope we can all keep some sense of dignity in such a trying time.

En Garde my fellow gentleman

That is quite a handsome dressing you have on your servant- surely you are doing well for yourself in your financial escapades! Well done, brother- well done!

What a good negro you have, old chap. Consider yourself lucky, most of them behave in vile, savage ways which are too brutal to be mentioned in such a refined environment.

Please refrain from brawling in this house my good man, this is a house of gentlemen after all

i would fully agree my good sir

My brothers bare witness to my digits

Would anybody like a drink?

Fencing is not comparable to brawling. As long as it is done within the rules of the art, it is totally respectable. It is an odd but entertaining tradition imported directly from the french courts. Ah, those frenchmen. Somewhat decadent, but never out of interesting ideas.

Yes indeed, all men must know how to handle himself in fisticuffs, but that is a discipline to be exonerated in a private setting- if you have a score to settle, take it to your homes!

My negros I will unshackle us from our gentlemanly bounds

gay

Quadruplets are almost upon us

Attached: 1553726214320.png (774x850, 269K)

Why hello there

If digits I text the girl I've been wanting to talk to

Aye! Have you any Natural Light?

negro

Jolly good

Retry

ah! honorable try, my friend

ayy lmao

My apologies, I myself have been known to partake in duels with pistols on occasion

I hope not that I'd ruin this civilised chat by obtaining 4 identical integers.

wow my good man what a vulgar word

My good sir, could I by chance offer you a bump of this powder I purchased whilst on holiday in Columbia? Pip pip powder I call it in jest

Aw Fiddlesticks! Young lad' almost had the quadruple denominators! Bugger.

Attaque non, parry riposte touchè

Attached: giphy.gif (500x367, 1017K)

God is good my brothers may we all prosper and grow together until we reach 6666

tally-ho chaps how are things for you all today

Riskier, but still greatly entertaining. You are brave, some people might even be led to consider you as reckless or rash. A little bit of "je ne sais quoi", if I may.

I'd fancy some red wine, my physician recommended me since I began to suffer from anemia, nothing serious of course just a slight inconvenience

Gay? What is gay? Are you feeling gay? This is a merry and gay evening-is that your intended phrasing?
Sir, are you feeling well?
Pray you finish your sentence, my uncle suffered a stroke in which he could not finish a sentence and I would hope you're not experiencing such a fate.

close but no cigar

Good day fine gentlemen.

Attached: 1548869273800.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Indeed the the true gents have no need for such a queer indignation! Indeed indeed

You ask for a cigar, lad?

Attached: cidd327-n-sp-1000.jpg (500x500, 52K)

and a good day to you my fine sir

why I would love some

Attached: sniff.png (1261x706, 963K)

oh that was a close one my dear boy

Please quads

My bröthers do any of you have any spare lämp

Attached: IMG_0957.jpg (1124x1339, 217K)

'Tis indeed, fellow amphibian friend!

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Quite exceptional! Cheerio

A woman!
With a sword?!
Dubious, yet... arousing...

Salutations, gentlemen.

Again

Roll I announce!

May I "bum a fag" as the commonwealth would conject? Pip pip and all

I am aghast at what is to come

a good day to you sir

Why, of course! Do you require a light?

Attached: giphy.gif (200x192, 226K)

six, I say

wonderful integers sir

Don't mind if I do old chap, I've had a nasty cough today and I'm sure this will tickle my loins.

Attached: 053303.gif (481x360, 1.32M)

Nice numbers fella, you're on a streak of good fortune today I see.

My good sir don't you understand, what you see before you is merely an unsightly illusion from the moving picture show we've all surely been hearing about

quite a convincing illusion i must say!

My my how generous and hospitable of you my good man! Indeed I require a flame of such!

no quads? Quite.

I do believe you're in need of a maths instructor my dear fellow, he was off by 778. As far as close shaves go I've had better grooming from my Nepalese manservant and he's suffering from Parkinsons these days. Poor man.

Check the final four numeric digits.

Hey there you retards.

the thrill of the quads is pretty frightening, I hope this goes well

What’s going on in here

Prepare thy buttholes, gents! Another wave of quads is upon us!

Quite

Will we be blessed with the holy numerals?

Attached: come on boy.jpg (220x229, 10K)

Yes indeed, next I believe this trickster will preform prestidigitation!

I brace myself for the veil of night that draws near.

Faggots

I'll be damned...

What a despicable vocabulary young sir! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I must ask you to wach your language, many in this club are mentally challenged

Whew! What a brush with certain doom!

Strange to see not one of us has yet achieved the great honor of quadruples

I say, I say This thread seems to be deceived so no individual can roll the quadruple figures!

why is it you mention bundles of sticks my good sir? or do you instead reference welsh meatballs?

good day fine gentlemen!

Alas! The fair maiden of "quads" as many quaintly put it, have slipped from our well groomed grasp yet again I dare say. I must lament in my parlor, if only my top houseman Jeffrey was back from the market with my miniscule confectionery

>quads
This thread was garbage from the start.

gentlemen, I will produce some music from my newly purchased phonograph for us to enjoy while we await the elusive denominators
youtube.com/watch?v=NAeMqGibd9g

Lo! You, sir, are a faggot of extraordinary measures!

No, I believe that 9999 shall be our goal, my good sir.

I'd hate if all this civility had to come to an end due to something as silly as quads.

Best wishes to all my fine chaps. Please do inquire to my maidens of free pleasure that will take course later in the evening.

Would indeed be a shame if such a civilized conversation were to perish.

Good evening to you all, I miss say the decor in here is appalling

I say that we just start calling each other names

I am of no illusion that the decor needs changing, but I have recently had a row with my lady, and she has decided to urinate among the furnishings

My good sir! Have you gone mad! The quadruple numerals are a highly sought after treasure that many embark for years before acquiring

fine then. you sir are one who likes to thrust male genitalia into your rump!

So fellow gentlemen, how was your day?

You're an indoubitale yet fanashing young lad.

Patient is the night my gents. Patient is the night.

Rolling for the gents

Lmao

quad

I couldn't help but notice such a fine gathering of civilized aristocrats. mind if I join?

I like this side of Yea Forums . This should be a requirement for every thread.

Ah, yes. A gentlemen thread

Attached: 1552311443081.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Quads was also done the other day
archive.li/Y2xOc

Gentlemen threads are the best thing about Yea Forums

I'm sorry. I meant you fucking homosexuals.

Apologies for my lateness. How are you all on this fine eve?

this made me audibly laugh for no reason. thank you kind Sir!

I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking old friend lucifer.

Lucifer's number!

I actually made this thread lol
I love gentlemen threads

The numbers are close gentlemen, close indeed

Attached: jay robert pritzker.png (228x227, 99K)

It would seem that I have conjured the illusive "trips"

Please check them, if you would!

Why I shall partake in rolling to unwind after my recent trip to Arabian lands where I had a delectable time flinging homosexuals from the rooftop

You are very welcome!

Attached: 1554058050190.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

hm!

a

Indeed my good sirs, the combination of numerals which we desire is quite near now!

Damn it all! They've split the difference!

Wow! Only 2 off! Check em!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4

Digits? Indeed I hope so!

Evening, Satan! Nice to see you here!

QUADS ARE COMING

quadruples bears a loathsome power indeed, I got once in the past, my message became itself a curse as I was analyzing with some colleagues the perks of a local manufacturer when I said they will never surpass their own best production a rube goldberg machine named after some american lake
they never did infact and now a competitor manufacturer from allemagne surpassed their long lasting monopoly

Good day gents! Roll

what strange sounds- sir, is this that negro music all of the youth are raving about?
Very queer, indeed.

Indeed!

They quite love percussion instruments

Good heavens, sir, I cannot believe such a travesty has befallen you. If you need any financial assistance, do feel free to ask, we are gentlemen after all

Nathaniel Higgers

Gentleman I do say we need a new thread!

Thread limits are so troubling

good evening mr higgers

What a shame

Mr Higgers! So kind of you to join us!

Ahoy

don't need to worry, I belived my own judgement and purchased quotas of the German industry myself back then

but to think that a cabala of repeating digits can bend the reality at your will in a complete unpredictable manner makes me stay awake every night, haha! in fact is already three AM in my timezone