Hey guys, I need all the support I can get right now...

Hey guys, I need all the support I can get right now. I'm about to get married in less than a week and my fiance called off our wedding saying she’s fed up and not happy anymore. We’ve been fighting on and off. I always threat to cancel the wedding but I never do, This time she did. We haven't talked in person. It was an argument over the phone that led to calling off the wedding. I love truly love her and now I'm at lost. We’ve been together for 2 and half years. Please Yea Forums I need advice. I'm hurting and feel like dying. Pic is her, She's so beautiful.

Attached: IMG_7663.jpg (1366x2048, 557K)

Dodged a bullet there mate. Who the fuck needs to be married

this
stop being a faggot and just admit that you fucked up and move on

Must be difficult for you. I wish you the best

Seems like neither of you are ready to actually get married

I'd be so fucking pissed after everything's probably already been paid for

Bad news m8 I've been fucking her for months. Sorry man she said she was single

Post tits

Not meant to be if you are calling it off over stupid fights. Better than spending a fortune on a divorce in a year.

thats honestly fucking depressing, man. i am 100% sure you can find someone much better than her. she isnt worth your time. god bless

Attached: f_0004ce.png (128x104, 70K)

Pretty much this. Get your priorities straight

Go see her and talk to her in person. There's nothing else to say here. We can't help you. We don't know you.

Also. This is THE actual worst place to get marriage advice. What the fuck are you thinking?
Talk to friends, parents. People who are familiair with your situation.

Dude fuck of with your fake shit. I've seen like 8 posts with this girl, where op said he is going to marry her.

---- trolled line ----
Everyone above the line got trolled with a pic from Yea Forums and an invented story.

This guy gets it.
You both have a lot of growing up to do if you're both threatening to cancel a marriage.
You're both not ready.

Phew guess I was lucky.

Makes sense

wtf is happening? in the old times someone came here for an advice it was pure trolling (as it is here and now btw.). now this dude gets advices, some quite usable ones. I think that the world is ready to be collapsed.

She looks 12..find someone older who knows what she wants

Post her nudes or fuck off fagmo

What seems to be the issue?

>Pic is her

Ya whatever faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-104301_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 610K)