Hey fags, decided to stop being a pussy and finally an hero. Would snorting carfentanil/fentanyl powder do the trick...

Hey fags, decided to stop being a pussy and finally an hero. Would snorting carfentanil/fentanyl powder do the trick? Really don't want to IV it. My 2nd best option is oxycodone and xanax taken as pills. Ordering from darkweb vendor.

Thankyou for the help anons :)

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (303x287, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just jump off the tallest thing in your shithole town.

I don't want to hurt my family anymore than I have to. I think they'd take it better if my body was intact

You're hurting them immensely no matter what. Don't do it buddy.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 18K)

they'll get hurt no matter in how you end your life

Unfortunately there is no way around that, no matter the method it's going to really fuck up my close family. Suicide is selfish by nature.

I won't tell you not to do it, but there's a lot of beauty in this world fren. Don't you want to stay here with me and explore the world? Be brave. It's not too late for anything. Things will always get better. I promise user.

Attached: 1551936454266.jpg (1600x1200, 905K)

I appreciate the concern user, you're probably right, but I've seen nothing to suggest that it will. For some people life really doesn't get better. Lacking the ability to enjoy things is Hell.

Been in ur shoes before user... it's been 6 years and I've never been happier...

Attached: 1501635211585.jpg (550x423, 76K)

What kept you going?

Talk to me user. Why have you taken this decision to do this? Maybe we can talk this out... And then you can decide what you want to do.

Attached: 1553148113061m.jpg (1024x791, 214K)

I've also felt at the end of my rope, filled with endless sadness and no hope and just pain all the time.

But it's been almost a decade, and I would have missed out on my pets being derps, lots of rad pepperoni pizzas, the show Bob's Burgers, and masturbating, lots of masturbating.

Does it get better? Well... the initial issue causing the most pain, usually it does get better with time. Still depressed, but if you allow yourself to get older and mature, eventually you learn to cope and get past those things.

>Suicide is selfish by nature
You know what’s selfish? Asking a person to hold out and continue their existence for no other reason other than that you’re close to them—asking them to continue suffering in Hell, purely for your own sake. You’re selfish for telling another loving, thinking being, that they don’t have the right to decide whether they exist or not.

Just typical depressed persons stuff. No self-esteem, debilitating social anxiety, no friends/job/life. Met a cute asian girl in highschool, I got progressively verbally abusive over 4 years until she couldn't take it anymore and left me for someone else. I was truly happy with her, loved her more than anything. Since then I've lost enjoyment for everything I lay in bed on my phone every day just waiting to fall asleep. My anxiety prevents me from going out and talking to people, I'm completely alone and it's my fault. I pushed away the only person to ever give a damn about me and I'm miserable.

I'm mostly over the girl. What keeps me feeling this way is the inability to see a future for myself. I've always been suicidal but before I found a reason to keep going. I will remain like this because I'm too much of a faggot to make things better for myself.

A friend of mine stopped me on my way to the porter shitter (army Afghanistan)
He stopped me and we talked it out etc and helped me through it... my advice is wait to see what tomorrow brings.... make long term goals and short term goals... like 3-6month goal and a 2 year plan and a 5 year plan... it will help bro... structure and staying busy helps

>my advice is wait to see what tomorrow brings
Procrastination. A good way to spend your whole life in a state of misery.

OP here, he isn't wrong, it's all we can do because the alternative is suicide. It just sucks when suicide becomes the preferred alt

Hey man. Stop. Stop being so harsh on yourself. If you've got depression, then understand how you feel. People don't realize that depression is a real disability which drastically decreases a person's quality of life. I was diagnosed as a child. Don't worry user. We can fight this together. Have you got professional help yet? You need to get off this site, open your windows, take a shower, and have an ice cream okay? You'll feel better for a while. But for a long term solution, you'll have to work hard too. Don't worry user, I promise things will get better. Just trust me okay. Please don't become an hero. It'll only hurt the people around you. Get professional help, try to talk to people about your problems. Don't stay in your room all day. And please give me an update thread on how you are doing okay? You've got atleast one more person caring and worrying about you okay user. And stop being so hard on yourself.

Attached: courage.gif (500x205, 903K)

That was genuinely nice user, thanks.

I wake up with with a tight chest and what feels like a hole in my stomach, I feel numb but overwhelmingly sad at the same time and not a single thing makes me happy, this often lasts for the whole day. I get intrusive thoughts about my ex with this guy and it hurts more than anything. It's a horrible way to live. I don't talk to anyone all day because they aren't around and the only human I talk to all week is my therapist. The thoughts of her are too painful and I'd to anything to escape them. I'm going to try and keep going for a little bit longer atleast, I need things to change fast

Call it that if you will... call it delusional, user asked me a question and I answered him truthfully... I still have suicidal thoughts and tendencies but never any actual plans anymore... sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can go up... but rock bottom is great foundation... OP get help please... I've lost over 8 friends from my battalion to suicide to include one of my NCOs.... it really is permanent solution to a temp problem.

I'm glad you've decided to keep going friend. I'm glad you're getting professional help. Don't worry. I'm sure things will start looking up sooner or later. You just need to be ready to accept change. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it my friend. Life is an adventure, and it'd be a waste to cut it short no? Can't leave the adventure midway. Post a thread now and then. I'll probably be around. Don't listen to what the faggots tell you. And be nicer to yourself user.

Attached: download (6).jpg (289x174, 7K)

>it really is permanent solution to a temp problem
How do you know it’s a temp problem? If it’s affected a person for most of their life, is it a temp problem? How can you have the audacity to tell someone you know it’ll for get better for them?

What's the point in trying to argue something like this? For user it did get better, why can't it for other people? If you tell yourself your problems will never go away then they wont

What’s so wrong with death? We all get there sooner or later. Why shouldn’t we take measures to expedite it if life isn’t everything it’s chalked up to be?

It got better for me, most suicide survivors are glad they are stopped and MOST of them lead to a fairly happy life.... I'm not saying their life is fine and it's all in their heads but at the same time, shit can get better. Learning to love and forgive your self goes a long way. It's a life long journey, and like I said I still struggle with it, but my life is much better than what it was.

If you're an advocate for death, what's stopping you? Quit being an idiot...

Attached: 1501630215598.jpg (1080x1920, 474K)

>stop being a pussy and finally an hero

Killing yourself is being a pussy.

'Local man breaks leg falling through roof of old K-Mart building'

>decided to stop being a pussy

You're an even bigger fucking pussy if you take the easy way out. Whatever you're going through right now, it's fixable. Your death is not fixing shit. In fact, it's destroying more than fixing. Seek help, don't be a pussy.

>Learning to love and forgive your self
Do all of us deserve to be forgiven? I believe that some of us are bad enough that we’re not entitled to any empathy or pity. The most honorable path for us is suicide.

/thread

says the man who is too afraid to off himself

What’s stopping me?
Weakness. I’m waiting for the day when I finally find the resolve to end my existence.
I will find it sooner or later.

try at least shrooms before u do it you faggot.
it will give you a life changing experience and may safe u. believe me. im been through this whole shit,

one night while driving on the highway just unbuckle and slam into a tree or concrete wall. That way your family will believe it was just an accident. They will still mourn you but at least they won't mentally torture themselves over whether they could have saved you.

just don't be a dick and hit another car

depending on the crash can be slow and painful, in the worst case you survive. sure you can try to hit the obstacle with enough speed to totally wreck your body in order to die instantly, but people have survived completely freakish situations

Either that or find something to occupy your time. Find a hobby, start taking classes on shit that interest you.
Any particular career that you think you would like? Plan an education route and grind it out.

an unrestrained driver at 30 mph hits the steering wheel with x9 the force of gravity. That's enough to crush your sternum and cause deceleration injuries to the heart and surrounding vessels.
unrestrained at 60+mph? you're getting ejected and most likely dying instantly.

Stop being an attentionwhore and just do it. No one knows you on this site and no one really cares. Even you consider your life pathetic, what do you think others think about your life? Just an hero and do it like a man and don't be a "I'm going to commit suicide, change my mind" fag

a gun is the best way.

Attached: allende-muerto[1].jpg (1200x893, 167K)

Are you being edgy for the sake of it? OP wanted to know if his method was gonna work

The lethal dose for fentanyl is 3 mg for an "average" adult male. depending on your weight you would need more or less. Fentanyl is also much harder to remove from the receptors in the brain than morphine when given Narcan. so to answer your question, yes, snorting it would do the trick since the mucous membranes in the nasal passageway would allow for fast absorption. Sublingual (under the tongue) has a fast absorption rate too.
That being said, suicide is a poor option bro.

discord
[dbX]-l44l-[Xdb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 4.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

I was under the impression that 3mg was a lethal IV dose only, thanks for clearing that up. Feeling abit better so having fenty on hand is more for comfort now, knowing I can check out if it comes to it

best of luck to you bro, if you can try to find something worth living for.

that's the plan :)

Based and black-pilled. Kill your friends and family, then yourself.