Guys what should I do when I am on day 6 of diarrhea? Very watery

Guys what should I do when I am on day 6 of diarrhea? Very watery

Attached: 20190401_122513(1).jpg (2168x2306, 658K)

Drink Gatorade and eat cheesy food. Anything with loads of cheese. Buy some French bread at the supermarket and a pound of cheese and eat Welsh rabbit all day.

A doctor
You dummy
See one

wash your ass

go to a doctor diarrhea is nothing to worry about but having it for 6 days straight is a little strange it's probably no big deal but i'd go to the doctor just to be safe

Depends

Ask logposters

Don’t eat a lot of food. Eat rice with fried carrots and burnt toast bread. Drink enough water, preferably tea so it’s boiled. Avoid eating and eating too much. Rest the whole time in bed. Remember to wash your hands thoroughly. most importantly, go to a doctor so that he can prescribe you the right drugs, probably antibiotic treatment . Take care faggot.

Attached: 2C303C72-872C-4CFA-885D-027CCDF9F4F8.jpg (640x640, 18K)

Eat more fibers, you assleaker.

This

Attached: log_off.jpg (499x499, 305K)

"probably antibiotic" I'm a pharmacist and this is moronic thinking of non-medics.
The toast idea is the only thing that's actually true. OP needs Carbo activatus 3x1-2tabs ,loperamide (up to 10-12mg/24h ), 1-2h apart from the Carbo. Some fibers. Nothing greasy, spicy or such. My recommendation would be Yoghurt with toast and some white cheese. Stay hydrated. Sugar water, glucose or anything works

If you were actually an RPh, you'd be telling him to go to a fucking doctor.

It's dysbacteriosis or an irritated bowel. Like Hell I'm gonna send him to a doctor just so he can suck his wallet dry.

And the hospital will have tests for dysbiosis, you're just making a guess despite not dealing with diagnoses on the reg even if you were an RPh, which you're certainly not.

Holy kek, the one time you need them and not hating on them

Attached: 1518091139786.jpg (708x1024, 45K)

full house logged, throat clogged

Oral rehydration salts OP.
Preparing 1 (one) Litre solution using Salt, Sugar and Water at Home Mix an oral rehydration solution using the following recipe.

Six (6) level teaspoons of Sugar

Half (1/2) level teaspoon of Salt

One Litre of clean drinking or boiled water and then cooled -5 cupfuls (each cup about 200 ml.)

Here you go, you special lil' snowflake. Now go eat your veggies, some gluten-free bread, some organic milk, tofu-meat and don't forget to TRY and grow a pair. That is ofc after you stop sucking dick...

Attached: DSC_0170.jpg (2448x3264, 1.7M)

Pharmacists don't diagnose people. You're not a doctor.

You're a pretend doctor.

Gatorade, water, and hot tea. Pedialyte if you really need it, also it's great for hangovers

Mild foods like toast, oatmeal, eggs

My go to is a huge pizza with extra cheese. Cheese does stop up stuff, but too much dairy will make a lot of mucous, just fyi.

And your pretend intellect fails you. Please quit trying to understand professions you know nothing about. AGAIN you're right about one thing - it's the doctors job to get a correct diagnose. It's their ONLY important job. I'm the one that prescribes the medicine. Dunno where you're from but if you're from USA, imma have to educate you further.

I did that.
Turns out I have end stage renal failure.
Good luck

What can I use to clear out THC I’m 5’7 120lbs.

Depends on personal metabolism and the liver. Nothing helps really. It's fat-soluble so no matter how much water you drink it wouldn't change the outcome. Not like amphetamine and such.

Dang. I’ll just drink water and hope it clears in 2 weeks. Thanks man.

Two weeks ? You're not 80. THC stays in the system about 7-10days tops. Field cop tests don't get it even after 3 days. If it's a lab test tho... One week.

CPhT at most, lol

RPh University diploma baby. Oh and I was asking if you're stateside but i see that was actually unnecessary. Because your RPhs are a bit under qualified. I know this for a fact because half of them don't study Pharmaceutical chemistry, and the other half study about 200 formulae. In my Uni i had to study 632 formulae. Just an example. Now go cut your hamster wiener off, and shove it in that empty cranial cavity of yours, and learn when to shut your trap. I swear this place is getting worse by the day. Dweebs in every damn thread...

BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, apples, toast. Lots of water.