How do I find a horny milf to fuck

How do I find a horny milf to fuck.

Attached: B5140113-DFFB-455B-8420-E6E8F8D9D3EF.jpg (1237x1565, 397K)

ask your mommy to give you a milking, it always helps me make the bad urges go away

Attached: please.jpg (1080x1080, 339K)

Tinder

Just don't be short/fat/ugly. Otherwise, it's pretty easy

I was fucking this 39 yo Asian milf last month. Every night she'd go home to sleep in her husband's bed. They don't want to get divorced because they have a kid, so they pretend to still love each other but fuck other people.

The sex was amazing. You could tell she had so much built up sexual energy from years of not getting any.

Play World of Warcraft start new characters and slow level, you’ll find a military wife somewhere in there, I did and don’t regret it, sorry military guys I fucked your wifes when you where deployed, sorry.

Hot damn, sounds like you struck platinum user. Good on you

Found mine on bumble. She showed me how she was getting 100+ matches a day. So you have to stand out.

Sauce

Yeah, but I screwed it up.. she got jealous when I suggested a 3-some with a younger girl. Kinda miss fucking her now.. way better than inexperienced girls

Definitely Tinder or most dating apps... especially after a long term marriage / relationship has ended...

They just lose their minds and start fucking everything that gives them validation.

Pathetic really.

jesus dude, how far did you travel?

Not true. I'm 6'2" & 6 or 7/10 attractiveness, thin but I only get a few matches that proceed to not talk much. Moral of the story; you need to be interesting too.

Too far for some dependa pussy, sounds like.

I fogot, the other huge factor is location. You need to be in a big city. It also helps to have a favorabel gender ratio, e.g., NYC good, San Fran bad.

If you really want to play Tinder on easy mode, go to SE Asia. ;)

Any tips on conversation topics for older women?

i imagine my bullshit stories for girls my age and younger probably wont seem as interesting to them

You got too greedy user, fucked up. Ya idiot

Just act interested in them. Like ask what makes them happy, what they want in life, etc. They've usually been ignored in their marriage, so they like someone taking an interest in them.

And TBH, they are usually interesting to talk to because of their life experience. I had a 4 hour conversation with this 43 yo milf that changed my outlook on life. We didn't even end up fucking, but it was an awesome night just talking.

That's ok.. I got over her by fucking the 19 yo pussy

noooo user, my mommy damaged my boyhole this way

More

I’m not short fat or ugly and this doesn’t work for me.

Where did you find her

This is 100% me

This is me too...over 6ft,well built/muscled,travelled the world,good job,intellectual,easy going,broadminded etc etc.
Be on Tinder 3yrs,not one ‘proper match’,have had 3 ‘matches’ in 3yrs.
Not good odds.
Tinder is a scam,similar to other ‘dating apps’.
How impossible to gauge someone from a couple of goofy photos?
Best method,get out there & meet girls,so much easier/more rewarding.

Name?

You're definitely deluding yourself about at least one of these traits. It's either that or you're extremely socially inept. I'm not shitting on you for the heck of it, but there's something going on you're not aware of.

3 years? Lol.... If you really claim you're such a exemplary individual, you are absolutely delusional. Im not where you claim to be, and ive gotten laid on tinder multiple times.

Its like uber for whores, just free mostly.
I do agree it isnt as good now with the 60 swipes for free. etc.

>get horny wifu
>impregnate
>wait 9 months
>enjoy horny milf

Not really,if you read my post all the way through.
Thus,is easier to go out and meet folks,which is what i do/have done,with a good degree of success.
To answer your warped perspective though,some years back,met a girl via dating website,who informed me she was within the ‘pay’ of the website to occasionally reply/go on dates,the idea being,it keeps you ‘hooked’..much like Tinder and ‘matches’.
In the same context,some female buddies have told me/shown their ‘matches’,although they never actually have any intention of taking it anywhere.
Why do they do it?
It’s a competition,pure and simple.
Deluded?
Not me.

Exactly

If you had the ability to read,you would have noticed i didn’t claim to be,quote..’such a exemplary individual’.
I know you cannot read,as you would have typed ‘such AN exemplary individual’.
Prior to misreading/misinterpreting other posts,grasp an appreciation of grammar.
It goes a long way.

Go to any college bar. They are filled with 35-50yo trying to get some college dick

I'm so impressed by your grammar, you win 1 internet. Don't spend it all at once faggot.

How do I find my gf's mother? She's got strong morals and would ruin a great relationship, but I genuinely think she's in to me.
>talk about some holiday planned, gf jokes that her mom is gonna have to share a room with us
>say it would be awkward because I wear nothing but a poncho
>she says she'd be fine with seeing that every morning
>gf points out how weird it was for her to say that
She hasn't had a partner in about 14 years

Dude this is a giant green light SHE WANTS TO SEE UR PONCHO MAN WTF R U WAITING FOR