Why is he such a salty asshole? I've never seen anyone whine so much about something so fucking stupid

Why is he such a salty asshole? I've never seen anyone whine so much about something so fucking stupid.

Attached: pewds.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

so he can appeal to his adolescent moron fanbase which is salty assholes

Well I never either OP, before I read your post.

subscribe to pewdiepie

t. gay

Attached: IMG_1242.jpg (1312x954, 337K)

They're the biggest fanbase tough.

Sage

Indian psyop

Did you know that Indians have poo poo in their brain?

Attached: IMG_1177.jpg (750x772, 139K)

I don't know why people still watch him, he just gravy trains everyone else's original content with his accummulated rep

Gayeat channel on youtube.

*Gayest*

literally never watched him, literally never will

>Why am I such a salty asshole? no one has ever seen me whine so much about something so fucking stupid.

fixed for accuracy and truth

Attached: 1522264454913.png (640x478, 431K)

Because?

God that's such a normie post

Attached: IMG_1252.png (728x654, 382K)

Why is everyone talking about nazipie and his fanbase and not how vinesauce lost its batle against angsty teens by now.

>how vinesauce lost its batle against angsty teens
That is what happens if you twitch and have to cater to your live underage viewer instead of providing good content. That network by now is lost beyond repair

If you care about this guy's drama or have even seen one of his videos.....you have too much time on your hands

Should I know who this faggot is?

What's the problem pajiit did someone shitted in your private designated street?

I have, but only once in a while to watch for a flicker of life in his eyes. Nope. Always still dead as a shark's. How can kids not be too creeped out to watch?

Nice try

What happened, I'm out of the loop?

Best guess, so fagmotron got sand in his vagina.

LOVE ME

Attached: moon3.jpg (271x250, 9K)