Job secrets thread

Job secrets thread
Share secrets about your job that the general public wouldn't know about

Attached: 4chan lifeguard.jpg (750x763, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Estates_Holdings
amazon.com/Maxforce-Cockroach-Stronger-Cucarachas-PACKAGED/dp/B0042JCIDC
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People working in customer service are PEOPLE

Lost

>if you call and complain, I can waive your bill

What bill? What do I need to say?

We talk mad Shit Bout patients in radiology

Wear sunglasses, cap on backwards and have two expensive looking cameras (rent them) and a lanyard with some graphic image on it.
You can take creep shots and go almost anywhere at an event.

Everyone talks shit about people behind their back. You think you’re special bitch?

In planes people 100 Percent try to destroy bags, if you pack a bag above 70pounds, wrap a bag in that saranwrap shit,
have a bag condom on,
bring a bag that has broken straps or wheels
or bring tarps as bags We destroy that shit and laugh while doing it.

Attached: 1442166466997.jpg (974x823, 67K)

I know and I fucking hate you faggots for it, what big boys you are. What I don't know is if you guys get away with it because no one cares or because you're unionized.

Some of the stories are true about my branch of service. I sit around all day on my phone playing games and looking at memes and act autistic, then I go outside and everyone thanks me for what I do like some sort of hero lol

XD stop packing like a fucking degenerate than,
if your bag weighs a normal fucking amount is actually functional it's not a fucking problem we have to toss thousands of bags daily the average weight is 33 based on airlines standards. but most bags weight 50lbs plus thats 50 000 pounds aday we lift. STOP OVER STUFFING YOUR FUCKING BAGS.
also if shit falls out of a bag that isn't relatively expensive we can keep it since it's a hassle to try to find the owner.

Who cares about any of this. Let's rollerblade.

Attached: EP22.gif (500x220, 468K)

The rink is now open. Start rollerblading, you twats.

Attached: EP111.jpg (652x433, 59K)

Now that is just brutal.

Attached: EP168.jpg (853x480, 29K)

That's gotta hurt.

Attached: EP237.jpg (1920x800, 139K)

Don't forget to wear a helmet.

Attached: EP47.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

I work in greenhouse.
I lowerd all benches so milfs bend lower for sweet down shirt looks.
Im always happy to help with sun glasses on

when i say i'm going to find someone to help you, i don't
i go back to my desk and do paperwork and shit or read emails until i think you're gone

Fuck you airline jews i hope you get no russianed

Is it ok if I skate without a helmet

hot

damn so salty whats your name ill look for your bag next time cunt

Attached: 1507875391874.jpg (400x465, 29K)

I work in a truck making residential deliveries. I make deliveries for places like Costco, BJ’s, overstock and other places as well.
First off, don’t ask for favors, unless you’re paying for help don’t get upset when they say no to free work.
Second, the “white glove” service is bullshit, instead of paying $90 online for the to do the WG service on your Tv or couch or whatever the fuck, shoot them $20 each. 90% of the time they’ll take the money, unless they’re behind schedule or it’s too risky. You’ll be happy bc you got the WG service at less than half and they’ll be happy bc they got an extra $20.
Dont fucking order shit if you haven’t taken your measurements. It’s not our job to find out how to fit your giant couch through your tiny door.
If you got more questions just ask away.

Attached: BF7DDEB1-4F0D-434B-9154-A4537B26A6AD.png (400x298, 158K)

>my branch of service
which is?

>be me
>first flight out for college
>brand new luggage
>less than 30 lb of clothes and a few books
>see bag on conveyor belt
>bagboy takes it and slams it down hard
>angled slam to make retractible rod hit the corner of conveyor
>after flight collecting luggage
>1st bag has rod so dented the handle doesn't extent
>2nd bag is missing a wheel

Fuck off you self centered sack of desiccated fish testicles.

and to answer your other question we get away with it because no one fucking cares, go complain all you want,
we toss bags at least 5-10 yards depending on plane to get it to the belt loader, if you pricks wouldn't complain about your bag not being at the carousel in 5 minutes from landing we wouldn't
have to toss them and could actually take our time.

Airforce

wow I've done so many shitjobs where do I start

>you can't "book" a taxi, if there's no available taxi in town at the time of your booking and if you need to go to the airport at 6AM the next morning you'd better have a plan B

>damage done to a rental car almost has flat rates ; whether you wreck a door entirely or scratch the rearviews slightly, you'll pay the same shit : get the insurance

>pizza delivery guys DO remember your name and address and you're profiled amonst them under a very complex and unwritten oral tradition

>don't eat kebabs

If your bag breaks from getting on the belt loader thats a shitty bag not the bagboys fault, it was probably a heavy offload and onload so he was rushed.
Go cry more faggot what'd you study at college cocksucking?

Attached: 1498279355909.png (362x362, 32K)

But lamb kebab is the tits bro

only Americans think that soldiers attacking shit are heroes

Wow, you're defending some nameless fuck who was purposely slamming every bag for no reason right after saying how you slam bags. It's almost like you realize that you're a piece of shit.

"no reason"
go to a gym and pick up a 45 pound weight toss that 150 times, at least 5 meters. then come talk to me bitch.

Attached: 1503275685652.jpg (500x632, 36K)

I work in tech field, the new "5g" everyone is talking about is really like 4.5g. in roughly 2-3more years will the real 5g be ready for consumers.

Everything else before that is a lie

>the real 5g
what will it be called?

First of all bitch, if a bag is within the allotted weight limit it's your fucking job to manage it. If you can't then go take your princess dildo out of your ass and get a job you can actually do.
Second, my bags weren't even 30 lb each fuck face or did you forget that bags get weighed before they're checked in? If you're such a whiny fag that can't move a 30 lb bag without trying to break it and its contents maybe you should take some Vicodin and go to the gym.
Third, you can keep trying to defend shitty behavior in others to justify your own piss poor actions all you want, doesn't make you any less of a hated sack of shit.

Yeah, this was even brought up when Ajit Pai was grilled in front of congress. Other countries are way ahead of us currently.

:)
you're right it's my job to manage it, and I'm a shitty manager.

Attached: 1503275145116.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Woolworths self serve checkouts in Australia don't have weight scales, you can steal all kinds of shit just by swiping it across the mirror thing like your scanning it but not really and putting it in your bag. It's best when you have a young person who just stands there and doesn't pay any attention, also try to do it when you have someone either side of you on registers buying shit. You can also use a trolley and load it with heaps of things but only scan like 5 things or so and pay and walk out with the lot. Also, security will chase you and try to get whatever you took back if you act like a retard and just run out with it, if you pay for something small they won't see you as a threat. Coles shopping centers do have scales on the self serve registers.

wait seriously woolies dont have scales?

Yeah man

>don't have weight scales
What? So you bought kilo of tomatoes, you don't weigh it but just scan it? (pretend to)

Yeah, it's pretty common for other shitty people to just look up cheaper produce and choose that instead

>look up cheaper produce and choose that instead
I've done that once | twice but that's because I hate self checkouts. I'm already paying for this stuff and I need to bag it myself too? Fuck you

Also, if you've done it once, like chosen carrots or something instead of what it really is, you've gotta choose something else if you try to do again on the same shop. You can't choose the same thing twice otherwise the light turns red and you have to wait for an assistant who'll realize what you're doing.

about 10% of people wake up during surgery but we give you a drug beforehand that makes you forget everything that happened

You've gotta remember to take bags with you now too or try to juggle everything together, or you can just grab another bag and use that.

Are you really that upset over your job? Did you not know bags were heavy?

Fuck you moron, there isn’t a fucking gun to your head saying your dumbass has to work there! If you don’t fucking like it do something else!! Holy fuck how ignorant are you?!?

Who delivers the mail to the mailman ?

Nope i really enjoy my job actually summer is the best time to work there, lots of sun, working outside build up a sweat and muscle.
I don't enjoy degenerates and the dumbshit they pack. plus i get paid regardless if the bag breaks or not.

Probably the same people.

Database and statistical programmer reporting in.

No, automated robots are not going to take over everyone's job in the next ten years. I spend most of my days fixing programs that have crashed because someone put a text string 10 characters long in a field that was expecting 8 characters. Computers are, in so many words, as dumb as cheese. They have no more understanding of what they are doing than a stone has any understanding that it is part of an axe.

Attached: 1553547759964s.jpg (125x79, 2K)

Heeey, I'm in the Air force as well and currently at work browsing this thread. (Not american tho so the "everyone thinks I'm a hero" part isn't that big here)

Programmer and systems designer here.

Idk nigga, most "remove adblock" sites can go fuck themselves if you open the code for the site and hide the that is hiding everything.

Sometimes there is jquery or javascript doing something too, to measure the screensize and shit. Just de-load that shit if thats the case.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

programmerfag here, thats terrible that they cant test the programs so that shit like that doesnt happen, a waste. All it takes is a Try catch type statement. Takes like 2 seconds to code.

>because someone put a text string 10 characters
A robot wouldn't do that

Ok coolboy, I allways laugh at you faggot niggers for packaging bags everyday. What a pointless job for stupid niggers and idiots.
I cant even begin to imagine what your pay must be, you guys are fucking retards and never forget that. It is the sole reason why you are there, working, packing bags on carts.

Lmao, do you go home and play minecraft after a long day of work, putting a cone under the chests to fill carts too? Thats literally your purpose in life. Being a fucking cone, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks for making me laugh bigboy, I hope you laugh at work. We all laugh at you, cretin loser. lmao

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Work for a fairly highly ranked college. Not a bombshell, but because international students pay significantly more than US citizens. We let them into tough degrees when they're garbage and almost cant meet the english requirements.

Let them fail and retake half their subjects repeatedly to rake in cash.Then toss them out 100k later before they finish their degrees, because they don't actually have the ability to complete the course we signed them up to.

Makes the college stacks of cash and because they never actually earn the degree, we get to maintain that we have very strong graduates and rigorous standards.

Doing gods work user.

A system which is programmed to recieve a string value of 10 characters is just as stupid as a robot that has a system in it, telling it what to do.
Computer systems are stupid, they dont act out of intelligence, they act out what we tell them to do.

So unless you are trolling, or maybe you dont know anything about coding you are still a fucking retard. Just saying

why

College, isnt it wonderful? Man kids are worthless today. I know because im in school with these retards, cant understand how you cant handle studying. Its so easy compared to working.

Im a public accountant who help with taxes for different clients.
One of the CEO of my client lives in a $77-million dollars house.
His company has about 120 employees.
The TOTAL average salary expenses per month is $150000.
That means his employee were paid an average of $1250 per month.

Attached: 1454395899684.gif (255x160, 1.8M)

being this triggered by someones job

Not that any of you buy them, but there's a decent chance your newspaper contains mold.

its the most spitable food also
if you don't want to taste someone spit i advice you to eat only homemade kebab

I go to a place that I trust for my shwarma. They're fantastic.

what kind of company is that?

Bullshit. Name that drug then nigga

>we toss bags at least 5-10 yards
jesus how big are you?

they make it right in front of you when are they spitting in it?

Attached: workdays_35.jpg (518x640, 119K)

Its magic spit okay.

Attached: workdays_23.jpg (502x640, 87K)

Attached: workdays_04.jpg (640x427, 80K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Estates_Holdings
Real estate and finances shit. It's like Amazon where there's a mother company with a bunch of little subordinate companies, each with a specific business or functions.

7g

Attached: workdays_01.jpg (640x480, 72K)

I’ve work as a police officer. But the truth is I never got a degree. I lived on the streets as a criminal. One day I just went to the police office to get free food in the cafeteria. Nobody cared, since it was a big office they didn’t know everyone. I kept doing this every day so they just figured I worked there. After a while I started talking with other officers who worked there and pretended to also be a cop. That's how I learned a lot about the job. One day I decided to steal myself a uniform. I told the chief I didn’t get my wages and made a story about my files were lost and so they “re-made” me a police officer. Turned out I’m a pretty good cop. I done many Interrogations, arrested people and even fired some. Also making a good buck out of it.

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

how do they react?

I'm an I.C.E. agent in McAllen TX. The amount of fukin beanie babies that come across on their own would blow yiur mind. Most of the time these fukin kids havnt seen thier parents in a couple weeks or they are back in bean town. When the 15-16 yr old ones that are thick come across they get to earm their fukin freedom ,but when the fukin dirty little ones we either sell them off to the coyotes and they usually grow up working some farm . We either fuck or sell off these fukin beaners most of the time , it's a fukin great job

>average weight is 33
>most bags weight 50lbs plus

lmao what the actual fuck??

greentext some of that shit

FAKE NEWS......THEY CLEARLY CUNTS

Work comms support for NOAA in the Arctic. We don't do shit up here, just hang out all day and get paid. They have sensors and shit, but almost everything is done via satellite now, so they don't even have to fly around anymore. It's pretty much a scam at this point, and some of them are starting to worry that people are catching on.

Dude you should of gone to the academy.....you could of beeb trained with some darky who can do cool sound affects with his mouth...

I work making these robots for a bank. Believe me when it will take over a lot of jobs. We have already fired 700 people in India because we have built an automated robot using "BluePrism' that can read homeloan forms and determine if the loan should be approved or not.
Programming and Database jobs are the safest IT profession because that will take over 30 years to automate. Most other IT jobs are going to be automated in the next 15 years or so.

I work in tv/film production and we truly do not give a fuck about the places we shoot in. We are there to get our shots and go the fuck home. We do not care about your parking the noise, the bright lights or any other complaints we get from people in the neighborhood we take over. It's a sad but it's true

>june 2017
>its hot af
>3 hours into my night shift , partner and I come across a group
>2 older ugly af granny's couple guys and 1 stacked Chica must have been 14-15
>we separate them , chica goes with me ,the rest to the center with partner
>chica speaks a little English
>fatt ass and big tits
>she says she tryin to get to her cousins in three rivers
>I tell her I will help her
>take her to our spot ,basically partner and I have a camper set up couple miles from our route
>we get to camper
>I tell her if she wants to be in Merica shes gonna have to earn that shit.
>being from a fukin degenerate shithole of a country ,she pretty much knows what I'm asking for
>she starts grabbing at my dick
>I tell her to show me the goods first
>first ,the shirts opens
>fuckin DD's easy , nice big brown titties , perky AF
>then the pants
>MFW she fukin wearing a thong ,her fat ass is fukin tight AF
>tell her to get on bed
>shes surprisingly pretty clean and smells good
>I go down on that puss, its fukin sweet af
>shes moaning and calling me poppi
>I'm fukin diamonds
>I stand up drop pants and shes on my dick like a fuckin magnet
>sucking the fuck outta it , not her first time apparantly
>after at least 6 minutes of that I gotta smash
>I tell her to stop because I'm gonna fuck the shit outta your brown pussy and make you an american
>she doesnt really understand much other than prepare for my dick
>Lays on her back
>legs in the air, I fuckin shove 7 inches into her tight AF pussy for about 8 minutes.
>she is fukin moaning loud af
>poppi poppi !
>flip her over
>her fat ass in the air
>si poppi, si poppi
>I ram her ass , shes good with it
>smashing her ass , shes bouncing off my dick like shes riding her way to freedom
>we fuck for at least 20 more minutes
>get her dressed, tell her shes free ,she can trust me
>we get in my truck
>take her back to lockup with the rest of the fukin beans .
>they deport her next day
>litterly wash, repeat

I used to work for a wireless provider like AT&T. If you are an attractive girl, you will most likely have all your pictures pulled off your phone and saved to a computer when you come in for help with your phone. if you have nudes, they will be shared with everyone in the office.

They will do this right in front of you with no shame. They will plug your phone into the USB port on their computer and do a "Software update to fix the glitch" and they will start copying your data.

The store managers are always the most corrupt. They will interrupt a sale with any attractive girl so they can get their hands on her phone and grab her data. Never trust the managers at these types of stores.

If you come in with a phone that you need to have replaced under warranty, people will sometimes trigger the water damage indicators on the phone. This will save us a lot of paperwork and time that we'd have to spend on something we don't make commission on.

Also, when going to places like this you'll fill out a little form that is required for a credit check. This often has your full ssn on it, along with your address, name, phone number and photocopy of your DL. These forms are usually just stuffed in a drawer or put on a shelf somewhere. Never locked up, never destroyed. If you fill out a form like this, make sure you watch them shred it in front of you. Sometimes employees will just scan a stack of "A Credit" forms and take thew PDF files home to open credit cards in your name.

I left that line of work. The whole industry is a fucking scam that is filled with the lowest scumbags on the planet. I never did anything like I have described in this post.

what is the scam exactly?

you are on Yea Forums retard

That we're up here at all, when it can all be done remotely. They make the excuse that they need to be able to monitor sensors etc. but they hardly ever fail, and most of the time it's from flying debris after a powerful storm (we can get winds over 150mph). They don't want to remote the data acquisition, because then they'd lose the extra hazard pay and all the benefits of living for free up here. It also allows them to massage the data a little bit to make it look worse than it really is. It's kinda fucked up lol, they make everyone freak out about climate change, but most of the reports are based on forward projections on models they run, and they can make the output be whatever they want based on what data sets they input and how the model is designed. What they're really worried about is that more and more people are seeing this scam for what it is, and 'taking our money' (literally heard one of them say this). They think they've spooked too many people, and there's not enough money going to the 'researchers' now, because a lot of it is going towards political activists.

trump is right then?

Of course faggot

Bumping

Ronnie?

Holy fuck

Attached: AmericanPsycho-face-close-up.jpg (300x300, 32K)

About what? Did he say something about NOAA? These guys say that they can probably keep this going until 2030, but if shit doesn't change by then it's gonna be difficult to keep tweaking the models. They say that the models the Russians do are the closest to reality, but because of all of the rhetoric the last few years, it's easy to just tell people that their data is fake lol.

he said GW was fake, this user is saying they make up numbes

Yeah, you could say it's fake. Actual 'climate change' is when the climate in a region changes, which rarely happens. Most of them are man made, such as when Saddam damned off the rivers, turning southern Iraq into a desert. It use to be flooded in that part of the country, lots of marshes and swampy.

But yeah, GW is totally fake lol, and the NOAA guys hate it when people use that term, because it puts them in a corner with the data, and they can't back peddle as easily from it as they can 'Climate Change'.

So basically you're working with shitty legacy software that has no input sanitization?

Attached: 1554242159597.jpg (622x350, 21K)

For you...

That Altec Lansing Subwoofer...

The best cops are reformed criminals.

Used to be assistant manager at a car wash.

>only wax your car once a week, twice tops
>the wash club packages are a good deal, but only if you're washing your car every day. Get a basic wash package, then wax your car once a week.
>although wax makes your car appear shiny, it's purpose is to serve as a disposable layer to protect your clearcoat. Better to have bugs and dirt scratching a removable wax layer than an expensive clearcoat.
>if you get your car detailed, do a basic cleaning on it beforehand. Professional shop detailers aren't paid well; if they find a $20, odds are they'll pocket it. Plus they're more likely to cut you a deal if your car isn't packed with trash and dirty diapers.

Worked at a gun counter
>don't ask to look at anything you seriously arent considering buying within the next two weeks.
>on the 4473, if you select no on 12.d.1, then put N/A on 12.d.2 or the ATF will delay it.
>don't like waiting for NICS to respond? Get a concealed carry permit.
>if you're going to try haggling a price, be polite. The guy behind the counter can cut the price within reason, but if you say something like "is that the best you can do on that?" I'll tell you to fuck off. Your odds of haggling a price are better if you're also buying ammo, holsters, slings, cases, targets, etc.
>most places price match

work in an ambulance
>most calls are for bullshit, the system is broken.
>unless it's life, limb or eyesight, call an uber or if we haul you and your insurance doesn't cover it, you get the bill and it will suck.
>if you do get an outrageous bill, call and be reasonable. If we like you, we can lower it or sometimes throw it out altogether.
>most of my patients could solve their problems with first aid and a doctor's appointment.
>get a DNR. Most CPR is done on the elderly, most of the time they don't make it, it just makes death 10x more painful for the patient and horrific for the family, plus the bill is ungodly if insurance doesn't cover it.

Thank you for this.

Completely paranoid about everything, and when girl friends go to get their cracked phone screens fixed, and the guy asks for their phone pin code, I cringe every time.

Like, do you not realise people are not always great or noble or professional all the time?? Why have some rando completely access your phone without any thought behind it?

Will be sure to file away your advice mentally.

I've still got 2

What about Computer Technicians. Honestly it feels like the industry moves so quickly now that the expirece I've gathered in the past fifteen years is nearly useless now.

>Anyone else feel this way?

The other day I hooked up an old Windows Me machines. Shit had such a bad malware infestation that Windows wasn't stable and would blue screen with in two minuets. With in 20 minuets I had the machine working better than new with out reinstalling the OS and deleting everything. WTF happened?

Attached: 1552858171605.jpg (960x802, 67K)

>people will sometimes trigger the water damage indicators on the phone
lol you mean just tell the customer that they're tripped and send them on their way as they have no means of verifying it themselves

Three Rivers... Pittsburgh PA?

I buy burners from Amazon for my main phone. Fuck The Entire Cell Phone Industry. Nothing but a damn blight on what ever it touches.

>WTF happened?

as dumber and dumber people wanted to experience technology like everyone else, they had to dumb down the software to accommodate.
The 'safer' the software is the harder it is to get into the nitty gritty and fix underlying problems that might arise. this is why apple is such a crock of shit, sure their stuff works when it works but if anything fucks up you're limited to a handful of options and if those don't work it might as well be a brick

TX, outside of san Antonio

Cont.
>air ambulance (life-flight, PHI, Air Evac, etc) bills are normally between $30,000-$80,000. Get a membership, it's $75/year and the cost of your flight will be automatically waived. Even if you never use it, it's the one time SHTF and your medic is talking about flying you out that you'll remember this post and think "oh fuck, that user was right"
>keep your house well marked and the pathway to your front door well lit in case you ever need us, the cops or the fire department.

>Apple

I've had some of the AIO Mac Pros come in that were a few years old. And unless you already had found and burned older copies of their operating systems. Alot of these Expensive as fuck computers are paperweights when something happens to the OS. 4 Years old and Apple's automated system would not fucking download the OS. Apple DOES NOT give a shit about it's customers.

At Lids, over privileged cunts buy hats all day for typically around $45-$50 CAD. it costs around $0.35 to produce one of these said hats. Fucking idiots keep giving me your money so I can actually pay rent... and feed myself...

>keep your house well marked and the pathway to your front door well lit in case you ever need us, the cops or the fire department.
ugh
>front of house well-lit
>front door has a large sign with thick, clear, letters and a huge arrow directing people to go to the side door
>pizza guy has no problem
>mail has no issue
>other deliveries are the same deal
but the police, firemen, and city all manage to fuck this up and knock on the front door, and stand there with their thumbs in their ass while i tour around the side of the house to ask them why literacy isn't a requirement for their job

True for the low budget stuff. Lot of the SAG things I have been in have tried to be considerate of the sorroundings. But yea, the actual shooting environment, that’s true no matter what your shooting.

So you Bill Cosby ppl who wake up during surgery? That's pretty messed up lol

confirmed retard

it may be messed up but at least it isn't the worst joke I've heard in recent memory you fucking retard

Pit crew here, already posted a few days ago, but I might aswell share this stuff again.

Most race car drivers (I would say well in excess of 90% of all drivers anywhere) are paying drivers, which means they pay someone to drive.
Only factory drivers are paid to drive, everyone else has to pay.

Some drivers may have their own sponsors covering the expenses, but there is always an exchange of money between the person willing to drive and the team fielding the car.

Attached: IMG_20180920_115906.jpg (2265x2962, 1.32M)

Not sure on that one, half the cops I work with are fucktards. If you tell dispatch to have them come to the side door, it might help. Only thing I can think of is that they're planning a quick exit incase shit goes bad.

Wow! Who gives a fuck , bunch of redneck inbred high school drop outs trying to rekindle a dying "sport"

Local people walk it into the post office or drop it in a local street mailbox. It’s like rocket science.

>police, firemen, and city all manage to fuck this up and knock on the front door, and stand there with their thumbs in their ass
why do you need to keep calling these people?

Bill Cosbynium. Dude don't you know anything?

Rednecks and really rich weird people. It's a odd mix.

>
i remember you. thanks for dropping by, how you been?

lying ass bitch. 10% wakeup rate would fire an anasthesiologist right away. it's less than 1%

Priceless
>mfw

Attached: CC161A86-DA0C-4423-894A-AA0E2FB6CC18.jpg (777x1169, 104K)

Well..it pays good money and it sure as hell isn't a dying sport.
You may be watching only F1 or other top level motorsport, and they indeed have their problems, but I can assure you race cars aren't stopping to be a thing anytime soon.
There are truckloads of people willing to spend money on race cars, regardless of how many people care enough to go watch them racing.

Attached: IMG_20190313_170538.jpg (2976x2105, 1.79M)

If it's fire department, there's a reason they go to the door closest to their truck.

I worked at Ticketmaster here in Canada (before they shipped it to the States)

Anyways as long as you didn't purchase VIP, RESALE or other "special" tickets you could get a same day refund (for Canadian shows ONLY) So you would have to call the customer service line before they closed- same day. That's how it used to be, might not be anymore. They laid everyone off like 5 years ago. Also I took home a mouse, keyboard and flat screen monitor.

I know , I have no friends. I was just trolling.

Wait... Wreckfest lied to me?

>I'm an I.C.E. agent in McAllen TX

Can’t spell basic words. Troll.

there has never been an all-in-one Mac Pro lol

Fire department for lift assists to get his mom's fat ass out the door and to an appointment.

Cops investigating CP complaints from his internet provider and because he's trash.

utilities to deliver notices that they're going to disconnect because he spent the bill money on meth and hentai statues

That's a tasty pudding pop! Say no more user

Lul out of arguments

someone should go to airports and start beating the fuck out of you

You don't happen to work in Dallas, do you? You faggots have broke three of my suitcases.

Good so far m8, leaving for France in a few days for the season start of the ELMS, then immediately off to Malaysia.

I don't know what you are talking about but the only drivers being paid to drive are either working for a manufacturer or are just good drivers with a strategically limited license level being hired by bad drivers for those events where multiple drivers can drive the same car (mostly endurance racing).
Basically if you do too good, you get higher on the license ladder, and you can only race as a pro with other pros, but if you do good enough to keep your license in the middle of the ladder, you are still eligible to drive in amateur or Pro-Am mixed classes and can be hired by amateur drivers to assist them, which is an easier job and allows you to race for whoever you want without being limited by a contract with a manufacturer.

Attached: IMG_20180710_201332.jpg (2976x3345, 1.81M)

Please don’t tell me anyone believed this

Work at mental hospital
>fuck teens for favors
>make crazies hurt themselves
>have pool to see which one breaks first
>made $500. Last year in wins

It's "papi", it means "daddy"

I dont care to learn your bean language . Just fuck the shit of your kind and sell u to farmers . In 6 years ,I retire move far away from border and will have banked at least 70k in wins selling u like cattle

Bro. I hope you get out of this situation. You seriously need help. You're screwing little kids and deporting them. You know that the cartels will murder you if you do this to someone in the family? Whatever STDS you get you deserve it. Turn your life to Christ because hell is real for people like you

Doesn't matter what you say. Everybody at the airport looks down on you low lives.
I for one automatically assume that you don't have any education and only work this job because you're actually too stupid to do any work that involves creativity, critical thought, or taking over any kind of responsibility because clearly; if you get any responsibility you just fuck it up.
Can't even take care of BAGS.
Fucking putting bags/luggage down in a way they don't break.

You can try to justify your own or your colleagues behaviour as much as you want. You'll always get looked down upon.

Have fun leading your below average, less than mediocre life.

I work in tech and while there really are a lot of really smart people in the industry, there are a LOT of people that have no business being there because they have no idea what they're doing. There's a lot of "fake it til you make it" going on and it's honestly a little scary. As technology gets simpler and easier to use for end users, it gets more complicated under the hood and I increasingly feel like this can't possibly end well down the road.

Attached: 1519964528440.jpg (564x423, 48K)

I don't see a problem, good for him

There are... but I do beleive you are correct about the ones I was speaking of. They were what they call iMacs. Not the Pro versions, but there are a few AIO Mac Pro or iMac Pro... What ever they want to call them. I hate crapple.

Ty for doing gods work.
used to live in McAllen, the whole RGV needs to bee nuked twice.

Lol,
I'll try to remember that when I'm sitting in my cabin watching the waves hit the beach .knowing I never have to work again. Plus i did merica a solid by taking out the trash and filling our Merican farms with laborers so we dont have to .

Any stories?

What happened, somebody kick her in the balls?

Attached: 1554256230386.jpg (611x898, 80K)

He? Did you just assume my gender?!
You're a fucking white male!

Damn, that was triggered. And I'm not even a beaner. You just should try to shitpost correctly

Ever wonder why they give you Popsicle's and then can't remember you live on Venus?

Security is fun in this day and age. Because of PC culture crybaby libs always worry about "profiling" up until the 5th young black adult fucks your shit up or steals, again. It eventually makes even the most cucked liberals racist. My boss practically refers to niggers as violemt thieves in public these days.
Oh and here's a pro-tip: don't ever pick a fight with security. 9 times out of 10 they won't tolerate your shit and instead just haul your ass out or detain you until cops arrive.

Can confirm that spitting in food (if you're an asshole) is something that's completely natural in the restaurant business

>I'll try to remember that when I'm sitting in my cabin watching the waves hit the beach
While also being a confessed sex offender and a child abuser...

should've*
could've*
nigga, go back to school and git gud at grammar

u dont work as a developer, do you?

Nothing really juicy, just general observations over the years and personal experiences. I often take jobs doing things I know nothing about and ramp up quickly, during ramp up I tend to try to ask questions of people tagged by the company as SMEs (subject matter experts) and more often than not, they don't have answers for me. With time, I end up knowing more than them and I prefer not to let on because I like having a personal and social life as opposed to being the guy everyone is fucking calling during off hours. It's kind of terrifying.
My running theory is that a lot of people got into the sector because 1) job growth is astronomical because everything relies on tech now, and 2) someone in their family urged them to "do computer stuff for a living" because "there's a lot of money to be made there." The combination of those two reasons means unqualified people get jobs. They're not interested in what they're doing and because of that, they don't make the money they thought they would and because of that, they're not interested in what they're doing. It's a shitty cycle.
Again, that's not to say there aren't incredibly smart and engaged people... theyre just working on a foundation of drones who don't care.

Attached: eba4ef5d69344c6289065294996dd7d5..png (500x700, 161K)

You're a glorified babysitter for adults.

...weak

What state do you work in?

Your point?

Yep, that's just the facts. I get paid to stand around and play on my phone all day and deal with retards.

Illinois, in chicago.

I'm 100% your not paid enough to deal with that bullshit.. do u hate yourself?

You're fucking delusional if you really believe this.

You're never paid enough to do most jobs in my experience. I don't hate myself tho, i just got a job offer last night for something higher paying. Working the right shit job can open doors

Attached: 1550803103657.jpg (500x689, 69K)

Take that job bro, your sanity is worth more than what your getting paid

I asked because I wanted to know what not to do, since I'm a programming major at my community college. I took most of the theoretical classes even though I'm breaking into web development, and was wondering if you had any tips. If so, I'll succ ur pp. Thanks in advance if so.

>sign up for a job where you're supposed to lift 50lbs 100+ times a day
>instead of doing it, bitch and moan online that it's hard and so you're allowed to half ass it

my job as a bus driver is to get kids from their house to the school. imagine if I was an entitled prick like you and said, "this is a lot of driving, so I'm just going to let you kids walk the rest of the way" and then made sure to punch every kid over 30lbs as they got off the bus

I could do that shot where do I sign up

So that was just my bus driver?

What I learn from this is that you cannot make your bag too heavy BUT not too light either.

The ideal weight in between avoids your bag and its contents to be thrown 5 to 10 yards (not too light) but also the apes handling it must not be able to break parts of it using its own weight (not too heavy)

All in all, the advise of wrapping it is good but BEWARE, you need to keep the handles out of the wrap, so even a wrapped bag but too heavy will be fucked up by the apes in question.

Ideal wight, that seems to be the secret. Or fly where people a poor, where such a job feeds a whole family of 8, like India or Brazil. Not an entitled millenials nation like the US wher these spoiled brats might even piss in the luggage for a good laugh session.

Correctional Officer here, max security state prison. Just some tips if you ever get encarerated.
>if you are in for child milestation, child porn, or child abuse....don’t be. Your ass will be kicked by the inmates and guards a like.
>don’t do or except any favors. Keep to yourself but make friends with inmates that are on the same level as you
>do not, I repeat, do not give the COs a hard time. If you act like an asshole you will get treated like one. It doesn’t take much to take you into the medical room (no cameras) and beat the living shit out of you, possible send you to the hospital. The terms (pics or did r happen) totally applies to prison.
>be respectful, but don’t be a pussy either. Treat everyone with respect that deserve it, except staff. Remember they are always right even if they are wrong.

ACT

Thanks man. But i do have one more tip, most people think security, whether at a retail store, a concert venue or wherever, are paid more than the other people who work at the same place, because of risk to self and blah blah. Well, we're not. I've never seen security get paid more than his coworkers, at least not in smaller gigs. I cant speak for paul blart mall cops or salary niggas.
Only get into security if you enjoy that type of shit. And if you enjoy standing in one place for 8-12 hours a day, join the fucking marines or something. That's more fun than being a guard.

my bus driver said he would drive me home at night after his shift when i was doing work experience with him but he ended up inviting lots of his friends on the bus and went to the countryside and gave me drugs and then i woke up and felt like i needed to poop and then some marshmellows came out of my ass

>>don’t do or except any favors
>except any favors
thanks for confirming that only idiots take a job as a guard

I work in the auto industry for a major supplier. I'm a project manager now, but I used to be a testing engineer that worked on emissions and diagnostics. And I can tell you that literally everyone is cheating those tests. VW is the latest big scandal, but every single OEM is doing similar stuff and has been for decades.

//www.cbp.gov/careers

I work in power substations maintenance. We probably work hard maybe 20 days a year. Most days we "work" for at best an hour or two, then just ride around.

Make 100k+ and very good benefits.

Trade off is what little work we do is very dangerous.

not him but thank you for pointing that out
I'm german and hearing, or reading, "could of/should of" makes me burn with rage

the government in the uk give me benefits and i don't work any hours a day

>Systems Engineer, semi-conductor industry
>Make stuff for the big boys
>Intel
>TSMC
>Micron
>Hynix
>Global Foundries
>These guys use our tools, coordinate with chip sellsers (e.g. AMD) and sell to end users
Holy shit this place is a shit show. There's NO documentation, no specs to speak of. Motor goes obsolete? Good fucking luck. Talk to the guy who's been there for 40 years and he'll spit out a number. Sensor is going out? That's even worse. Just try to match what there was before (regardless if it was over qualified).

Everything needs to be done NOW. I've got 5 projects in the pipes. One of which has NO documentation on how things are put together or how to test it (it's been on my to-do list for 4 months) and there's already parts being received to build it in manufacturing.

I can't wait to leave this place.

Attached: leia.jpg (1365x2048, 264K)

>5-10 yards

Attached: 1549769752588.jpg (338x305, 34K)

This.

Generally speaking I try to be as polite as possible when dealing with Cust. Service people. I really don't like bothering them as most calls C.S. people expect stem from user error (which is more embarrassing imo). But it is hard when you get the dipshits clearly reading from a script

People working with children may or may not be paedophiles, who sooner or later will cross certain boundaries.

>meters
I see you're doing damage control after your yards statement

Local repair tech here. If you need your pc fixed for anything go with a local shop in town that does it in house. Geek squad, staples, office depot will screw you over similar to the at phone post above. Least my job here in Texas we do repairs in house. Yes we'll check your files and if we see funny shit & nudes we'll show them to co workers and have a laugh. But data does not leave your pc unless its a file transfer you agreed to. Dont worry about illegal shit on your pc unless its child porn or plans for future murder or equivelant. One dude had pics with big ass bricks of coke and cash, pretty chill guy. Poor guy came back though he ran his laptop over after leaving it on his roof when he pulled out of our lot. The fucker still booted though

We busted Some stupid piece of shit with cp. He had it open when we booted and as a wallpaper. Turned out to be the guys family and some friends of his kids. Last I heard he got fucked up in prison big time. Best feeling seeing that guy get his head smashed against the doorsill of the cruiser as he was picked up by local pd.

No succ required. Just be interested in what you're doing, be driven to not be/look stupid, and try to keep doing programmatic shit in your off time. 40 hrs a week is not enough to attain mastery. This is a field that really needs people who are genuinely engaged in the subject matter.
The reason I take jobs I know nothing about is because keeping up with people who are smarter than me drives me, in addition to the fact that if you strip the corporate bureaucratic bullshit off of the job, I actually love what I do (problem solving, commanding hordes of servers to do what I tell them, enabling other people to do their jobs better, etc, as corny as all of that sounds).
I'm a two time college dropout and I make 6 figures and work from home for a company 1k miles away, I know guys who went to college who aren't making half that. I know other guys who lack a degree who literally make twice what I do. I'm not bragging, I'm trying to illustrate that it's about your engagement (being likeable helps too, like with everything else).

>NOAA
Thanks for that interesting stuff anons. Sometimes I learn stuff here.
Another proof EU should get closer to Russia than being the US pet

This.
Social media has helped with young people getting into preformance.
Back in my day it was looks and soundsystems. Now its horsepower

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>get a DNR. Most CPR is done on the elderly, most of the time they don't make it, it just makes death 10x more painful for the patient and horrific for the family, plus the bill is ungodly if insurance doesn't cover it.

sweet jesus

Yeah, social media helped a lot of people getting money they wouldn't have had otherwise.
Sponsors are happier if you are a super social guy who constantly posts pictures of the sponsors' names on every social outlet available. It's free advertising to an audience that may not even be interested in race cars at all.

Still, racing is hella expensive though, it is truly a rich man's sport as soon as you leave past the most amateur competitions

Attached: IMG_20180614_132448.jpg (3498x1604, 1.66M)

working night shifts in a fitness studio - i get to work out and get paid for it.

Thanks, user.

dude literaly fuck off, not a single person on this fucking website gives a single fuck

I do

airport security here

almost none of my colleagues are qualified and nobody cares, have a safe trip

Haha. You must be the only person who works hard in the world. Hahahah
Hahahhahahhaha

you got it, man. good luck and please provide value when you hit the job market. if you can do that, you'll attain money and hopefully enjoy what you do every day at the same time... can't say the same for most people.

Attached: SZPjHwz.jpg (1560x2048, 302K)

Whelp this just happened:
>For background, our tools have internal servers and are completely cutoff from the outside world due to the supplier's paranoia of industrial espionage
>There's an issue on one of the sensors, where the controller needs to be configured
>Get an email from the manager a few days ago that it's impractical to remove the controller, reprogram, and ship it back
>I create a spec for programming the controller
>Ship out the cable required to connect the controller to the on-tool server
>Receive an email this morning saying that the team in Japan who requested the cable got tired of waiting
>They shipped out the controller
>The fuck??!
Bitch, I had that cable shipped expedited internationally for you. I sent you a FUCKING EMAIL ABOUT IT.

Also happening:
>have a set of flow controllers that are being obsoleted
>Same manufacturer, just a new part number and a slightly different config
>Shipping to Intel
>They call it "Copy Exact!" with the exclamation mark and everything
>Whatever
>Get tapped to set up the controller
>Get it set up, let the guy running the project know
>New tool is built for Intel
>New controllers are installed in the field to qualify them
>But they aren't configured right
>After trial and error, find out there was no installation procedure
>A team royally fucked up
>Spend 8 hours Sunday doing their job for them
>Still get yelled at by management for not having it go perfectly despite it 1) doing what I was asked to do 2) Field manuals are not my job, nor under my control 3) I fucking fixed it by doing Thomas' job and bypassing the SOP all together

Fuck this place.

Attached: salute_your_short.jpg (636x356, 46K)

I care. You fuck off. Language is important.

The Turks dammed the rivers, not the Iraqis. That is why the Iraqis invaded Kuwait in the first place.

Tell us about the teen fuck favors

Lol this is true. People worry about 'Big data' but I work with this stuff and corporations and governments don't have a fucking clue how to get anything useful out of it.

Half the time, they can't even get different systems to talk to each other lol.

This also goes the same with HIPAA and PCI bullshit compliance

That's why people aren't worried about corporatiosn building AI

It's the prodigy who worked on it, but his department's funding gets cut. So he takes the servers home and plays around with it.

You should of just skipped that post then.

Sure, no problem. Got a lot of free time up here, and internet is slow as hell, so lurking Yea Forums while watching TV is pretty much my grind now.

You need a geography lesson. It's called سد صدام for a reason.

ffffffffffffffffu-

So much salt hahahhaHahA

I decommissioned hard drives for a while. People just delete things. I never had the balls to smuggle it out but I've seen some things. One particularly good set was from a family of "nudists" where the dad always had a raging hard-on around his daughter.

First of all "bitch" you are the guy who sits on his ass at home, trying to glorify himself as this hardworking hero of an industry, probably crying that you don't "get paid enough for this shit" and then turn around and destroy other people's things because it happens to be a little heavier than the last bag. You are truly a toddler. Maybe you lost your pacifier and that's why you are such an asshole. Well if that's the case I have something you can suck on to get your oral fixation.

Fucking up others possessions is a valid reason to be angry.
You sound like a child.

Also long term health effects of being around intense electromagnetic fields.

I worked 4 years in restaurants and bars and I never did that, or saw anyone doing that.
I've seen food falling on the floor and going back to the plate to be served but it was unintentional. No spitting. But it was in the early 90's. Things might have changed. I myself decided to go back to school to be a customer instead of a garçon.

I remember you. I was willing to begin programming a few years ago and OPed some posts about that. I'm pretty sure you showed up.
Well I still didn't start lol. I probably won't. Too old and other projects

House carpenter here. I cum in your woodwork and I don't give a fuck.

Yeah nah actually I do good work and perform repairs that are in the best interest of the client and I never steal anything or let others do that. If you're cute however I'll smell your panties but I put them back after.

Also, dunno if this is a secret or not, but the only time we hire an engineer is when it's more or less a scam.

this was not for you
it was for you:

Hah, i work for a small company with 6 and 1/2 people (1 part timer). We make 600-800 thousand dollars a year. We are an online company, with basically no overhead other then an office my boss rents for 600$ a month and rents a server for the website for 300 a month. The entire staff, other then my boss, costs 250,000 in payroll.

My boss does nothing but sit on linkedin all day (see, because its linkedin not facebook its k), except to OCCASIONALLY talk to someone or do a special project. My boss contributes by far the least to the company's profits.

Thanks to some creative account built into the company's founding documents, my boss gets a weekly paycheck AND consulting fees so my boss doesn't have to pay the other silent owners squat in revenue. According to our books, we almost LOST money last year.

This is because the greedy little bitch gets paid 250-450 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR basically to surf linkedin and complain that millennials have a terrible work ethic (everyone else in the office is over 40, my boss is 60~something).

>This is because the greedy little bitch gets paid 250-450 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR basically to surf linkedin and complain that millennials have a terrible work ethic (everyone else in the office is over 40, my boss is 60~something)
Yes? So he built a company to profit himself; it worked; he now enjoys the fruits of his labor while you complain and work for him. What don't you understand about how he's right?

I used to work in R&D for a medical device engineering company. More effort is put into legal bullshit and reporting than the actual device itself. Everyone is too afraid to get sued.

>14 years ago
>On call, get called in because a machine is down on 3rd shift
>Operator is < 70 IQ somehow slipped through the cracks
>Always breaking shit
>This time he mangled himself up, flailed around and bent brackets and cylinder rods in the machine
>Call an ambulance, he gets taken out and stitched up
>Fix the machine, notice a blood trail
>Bastard was packaging product with blood smeared all over it
>Move it to quarantine since it has already been labeled and entered into MRP system (cant just throw it in the garbage either)
>Dinglenuts comes back into work the next night
>I get in at the end of his shift and check on the machine
>Running, good
>Check the metrics, he reported 150% throughput. Oh fuck
>Run down to qc/shipping, they say he delivered a full bin of parts and they just shipped
>Check quarantine, my traveler paperwork is there but the parts are gone

This bloody bastard shipped blood-covered medical devices bu deliberately taking them from quarantine.

I contact the Director of Quality and let him know what happened. He calls our customer and holds the lot. Phew

>That night, potatobrain is back with his usual antics
>Slices himself up again
>I get called in and have someone else help too
>Turns out, dipshit cuts himself nightly
>I caught ONE shipment
>He had been on this shift for 5 months.

Yes, medical devices go through sterilization. But the human body doesnt know the difference between dead/alive pathogens and can exhibit the same immuno response.

Fuck

why would people do this? how do you become this deprived?

I do computer repair and can't think of one place or job I can move onto from this. I don't understand how you guys get into these jobs. They just don't seem to be around here.

Give me one sparkling example of big data most interesting / profitable use please.

He is full of shit since he wont elaborate on it

Bump

holy fuck dude, how in the hell

Because it makes my boss an entitled fuck. We are very profitable according any normal standard of book keeping but my boss constantly cries about money while sucking on a paycheck that CEOs from multi-million companies don't always make.

At the current state my new job is in, someone can most definitely bring a bomb/bombs through and fuck up a lot of shit if done at the right time. It'll probably never happen though.

THats why I buy suitcases at goodwill

>Thanks to some creative account built into the company's founding documents, my boss gets a weekly paycheck AND consulting fees so my boss doesn't have to pay the other silent owners squat in revenue. According to our books, we almost LOST money last year.

I don't understand anything. Can you bother to explain?

>and then they all clapped

Customer Service rep for Comcast
Most of the people you get on the line had training that amounted to sitting in a room and talking.
In fact most training happens AFTER we leave training proper.

In fact the reason some wait times are so long is because half the time you get someone who is new to the job and has NO idea what they are actually doing because they aren't trained.

And the reason you are 90% going to get a trainee and not a regular employee is because most employees leave within 6 months of having the job without notice so the company has to scramble to get new people out on the floor.

So when someone is to say "let me see what I can do for you" it literally means "im sorry I wasnt trained well enough so i have to ask literally anyone for their help."

Also not to mention we get system updates and NEW systems and seemingly random times with no leeway to learn them or get used to the changes. So if the person you get DID know what was going on? Not anymore because they got their shit switched around.

Actually, crying "bbbbut I want his money! It's not fair!" is what makes YOU the entitled fuck. Go start your own firm and you too can sit around on LinkedIn and collect money.

I have my own "house". LOL Yea... I can't believe the stories I hear from people about Staples and Geeksquad. They'll straight up black mail women for sexual favors or money. I'm a bit more relaxed than you but I've never had to express that relaxation either. I get a job. I dot it. I don't give a fuck what's on the hard drive.

It's just that I don't feel very confident anymore. Compared to how I did things ten years ago. I feel like fucking hack.

Why hadn’t he been terminated?!

wtf we should kill people like taht

Bro, everyone litterally calls you Chairforce, it's not a surprise at all

That suspension is gorgeous

My basic cable and internet bill keeps going up. Little surcharge little surcharge there. Literally only watch maybe three channels but I need 100 for whatever reason

The things I saw were unbelievable. I have to say, people did care about their jobs and the product where I worked. If QC saw anything suspicious, they’d pull a week’s worth of production and piss everyone off in the process.

The bad stuff was when we had malicious idiots. It doesnt matter how good of a system you have, some idiot will always figure out how to ruin it

that can be 1 of 2 things (I work with phones but I did have cable exp before hand)
1. Your bill has some tax changes where you live
or
2. you have something in your package you arent aware of and they are getting away with it

Comcast is a big lot of fucking pigfuckers

As someone currently doing a master in AI and working for an AI research and consultancy branch I can safely say that you are full of shit. Your last sentence is correct but also completely irrelevant.

Within 20 to 30 years the majority of current white collar jobs will disappear.

This is America, pick a profession an do it.

Attached: 088922AA-B0D5-4197-A74C-9423E4BD6B29.jpg (1242x1196, 1.03M)

Saw jews somewhere in the thread but scrolled down too fast so yeah gas the jews

I got lucky. Honestly, start applying to everything possible related to your skill set and take whatever you can. Build a starting point for your resume. You probably need to look for help desk jobs.

Dubs demands it

Maybe me, probably not. A few years ago I was stagnating in my career and eating shit/fighting fires every day. Was too miserable to hand out advice.

My dad did this for a decade or so and it's true. He pulled mad tips for bullshit like that.

I'll add to this:

The person you're talking to did not make the product, or design the service you're yelling at them about. Also if the company fucked you somehow, still, the agent you're talking to didn't do it.

Geek Squad blackmailing for sexual favors? lmfao

Any big box pet store has a corpse freezer in the back for all the dead animals. Usually stuffed full of goldfish but sometimes other stuff. Usually named something like temporary holding facility.

Ever take pics?
Share some?

Who do you pit for? Also how can I get a career in GT like you?

Attached: 34FE00FF-8C6C-4673-9AF2-FF47A301334F.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

Oh shit.

Lmao look at this dumbass nigger, broke ass faggot can't keep a girl, still renting, shitty benefits, probably makes under 20 an hour. And worst of all; he's too stupid and uneducated to ever improve his situation. No wonder he's mad

Worked for amazon warehouse in upper management.
We have a server based forum per warehouse filled with customer complaints and issues that we make fun of people on
If you order any form of sex toy we look you up on Facebook(some warehouses even had people fired for adding notes in the boxes or writing down addresses and mailing stuff to customers)
We've even had employees use said sex toys and send em out(so if you get one that isn't in a vacuumed sealed bag send that shit back)
Our in house security is garbage WiFi and server passwords are written on said objects
Anyone smart enough could pull up every bit of information we have on you.
Most of our in house "programs" are just basic HTML and script
Anything Alexa based listens to anything and everything you say and you agreed to it, we've had people in the Seattle HQ find full conversations on our servers. They got promptly fired for a irrelevant reason.
I got fired for trying to expose amazon for workman's comp fraud, its a regular thing here. There's so much more bullshit on top of what I said.

Pest control.

All malls are infested with mice and roaches. We have monthly service plan contracts for thousands of dollars with them to keep them under control.

This includes strip malls.

Fast food chains will shock you with how clean they are. A lot of McDonald's are immaculate for example. Still, only standalone ones will be pest free. If it's attached to any kind of mall or group of stores, it's a matter of time.

Airports are goddamn overrun.

Do you live in an apartment building? It's not only infested but has been for generations upon generations. The roaches in your apartment have very likely microevolved to be super resistant to all treatments used locally. Any new treatment they will very very quickly adapt to, as well.

The only treatments that will work and they can't become resistant to are highly highly illegal in first world countries.

>But I've never seen one

Give it time. they just haven't reached your apartment yet :).

>and that's how he got the clap

I'm a door to door salesman and as much as people hate DtDS I pull in a 6 figure income for only working 7 months out of the year.

You are True Patriot and the reason why i love this country so damn much! God bless you and keep up the good work!
Green text freedom stories

kek

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>Discord Link
kga4Vvv

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1554270319818.jpg (464x418, 55K)

>Do you live in an apartment building? It's not only infested but has been for generations upon generations. The roaches in your apartment have very likely microevolved to be super resistant to all treatments used locally. Any new treatment they will very very quickly adapt to, as well.
>The only treatments that will work and they can't become resistant to are highly highly illegal in first world countries.
I live in a very small complex, not even a building and this is absolutely true. The roaches here are terrifying mutants that have become immune to every single brand of pesticide on the market. It's getting so bad I've been looking into those highly illegal methods you mentioned

Worked in Chicken Slaughter house.
>Only thing free range about chicken is the bag that free range is written on.
If you didn't grow it and kill it. It ain't free range

Shouting at the reception or admins at your doctor's clinic doesn't make appointments fall out of their ass.

>escape the cancer

Spent ten minutes in there and it was basically just /pol/

Fuck off

Seriously, don't. And if you must no gas.
I was referring to fumigation... We don't really do that anymore aside from industrial settings. Someone always frickin dies.

What have you tried? It's restricted in my country but I think it's free game in the states:

amazon.com/Maxforce-Cockroach-Stronger-Cucarachas-PACKAGED/dp/B0042JCIDC

This is not an affiliate link so fuck you mods.

Anyway, apply this in extremely small amounts (like pebble size) to every cabinet hinge, drawer slide, in every nook and cranny, under your kitchen table, in little holes, around the fridge.. anywhere you see them hanging out ever. (Keep an eye out for droppings, they look like ground pepper).

Pebble size is important. Roaches are greedy, if they see a small amount they'll gobble it up before someone else gets it. If it's a large amount they'll remember it for later and leave it.

Slow acting poison baits work because they shit it out before it kills them, and since they eat each others shit and corpses, they pretty much spread it through the entire colony.

lol fake and gay

Applefag here.

Though normally only included for the first 90 days... Applecare is currently free no-questions-asked for any device 24/7 at 800-my-apple.

Old, obsolete, vintage or just fucked up beyond belief?!? Call and get 100% free tech support, all you can eat, no matter where you got the device from.

True story.

Attached: 1552670546670.jpg (500x667, 112K)

Dont listen to this fucking scamming faggot

And Americans are a conglomeration of the world.. so what does that tell you pal

Worked for uhaul for about 5 months while on unemployment. If you rent a truck, van, whatever take the $14 insurance always. It's a difference of $250 or whatever the company decides to jew you out of for parts or damage.

I was thinking of trying my hand at fumigation combined with baits. Drop a ton of baits, dump some gas and seal the place up for a few days... I haven't done anything yet. That Maxforce stuff looks interesting though

Worked.
Thx faggot.

Attached: 1544308396131.jpg (640x640, 99K)

Nah do the bait. You literally have to do your entire building or they'll run away. Yoi can't afford the amount needed and yeah , people die. Bait works best for reasons stated.

Sorry it's partially disassembled (and the engine is missing entirely), it comes from a 2017 Ligier LMP2, here is the much simpler setup of a brand new Formula Regional: a slower, cheaper, entry level version of an F3 that has been launched last year in Asia and this year in Europe as part of FIA's chaotic rework of the formula progression program.

I prefer not to say who I work for, anyway if you already know how to wrench, you can start sending out resumes (or showing up at the track and introducing yourself to the various teams, which is arguably better) to teams working with touring cars. They are the easier versions of GTs and can give you a quite good understanding of what jobs are usually carried on a race car and what usually happens on a racing weekend.
Touring cars are good because you can still get to a very high level of competition should you choose that career path or you can switch to GTs later on.
Also check out Racestaff.com for job offers

Attached: IMG_20190111_174447.jpg (2976x2793, 1.25M)

Wear sunglasses too so they can't tell you're staring at them.

Midozolam

Attached: 1550530593321.jpg (640x722, 194K)

Thanks man, you probably saved me a ton of wasted money and effort.

thanks for making me google people waking up during surgery, now I won't sleep tonight

discord
[dbX]-l1l-[Xdb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 1.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Google is your friend user, I still call bullshit. Also learn to spell the drug correctly faggot. I've taken midazolam and it keeps you out cold and doesn't wake you up like this larper would have you believe.

What is this, fucking Reddit?

yes

You should feel at home faggot

Isnt that fraud?

A true patriot
A soldier for our glorious nation

if you don't see the problem with that, you are more innocent that you think you are.

>Airforce
>service

Attached: 1358462757085.jpg (500x383, 35K)

Reddit with anonymity.

Pure honesty or pure lies.

Take your pick.

yeah i took pics, also shared them on social media and sent them to my CO... would you like my social sec number ?lol

u wish user

thank you sir

>What is AI

Stay optimistic buddy, Rashid in New Delhi is coming for you, then google.

Fine fine... I get your point.
I'm jealous.
You're my hero.
Just looking for fap material.

Really got me there.

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 211K)