Can't have sex/cum without suddenly getting an extremely painful headache when getting close to orgasm/orgasming

>can't have sex/cum without suddenly getting an extremely painful headache when getting close to orgasm/orgasming

What the fuck is this? How do I fix it?

Attached: 1513768167312.png (632x576, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/orgasm-headache
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Ok retard, so you're incredibly dehydrated your heart rate increasing as well as the rush of blood to your head is giving you this painful headache. The same thing happened to me, only I noticed because it was also happening when I ran.

i've read a greentext about this very issue. the op of that story had no problems with headaches after wet dreams though.

I had this once. It's nothing harmful, it's a muscle that presses on a nerve when you orgasm. Lay off it for a little while, and it should go away soon.

You got the AIDS.

Attached: b2493e78224d7e66833ccf61a84b6a1b49c0632a79bb02979be4e0d41192cb4f.jpg (320x240, 34K)

But I drink water all the time, how could I be dehydrated?

I've never in my life had a wet dream.

This is what I'm thinking it is, but it's incredibly annoying. At first we thought it was just because I was in motion when ejaculating but even when my girlfriend rides me or gives me head, I get the instant sharp pain in the back of my head.

You need to see a doctor, soon.. One of two things if not both are occuring:

1. You have extremely high blood pressure and are close to a stroke, heart attack or other serious cardiovascular event.

2. Your cerebral fluid pressure is screwed up. Could be meningitis or something equally serious.

Honestly, I'd seek emergency care if it's happening now and not backing off.

>I've never in my life had a wet dream.
stop wanking

get a spiral ct scan
its probably an avm
stop having sex or you'll end up with a subarachnoid hemorrhage and drop dead

healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/orgasm-headache

This, try drinking a bottle of water before sex. You excrete a lot of liquids during intercourse (pre-cum, sweat, saliva, etc.) and it is important you stay hydrated. This is a very common rookie mistake.

You probably have a blocked artery and are probably going to have a stroke.

EVERY time I've had this issue it was dehydration. If I had been drinking a lot of water, it usually meant I was coming down with a cold. There's a reason doctors tell you to get plenty of liquids. Just before, and while you're sick you blow through liquid way quicker than usual.

Super original

Put a sharpie in your pooper. Stops the headaches.

Means u are close to having a brain aneurism or even a stroke. See dr immediately and tell your bf to stop fucking your ass for a bit.

I suggest that you cool down on that BBC you are sucking. Obviously you don't know how to give a proper bj. The dick might hurt your head.

I had something similar.

I had a blood clot in the back of my skull though. After a few days it went away.
I was pretty young then, I'd probably die if the same thing happened now.

Herpes has spread from your mouth, up through your nostrils, and into your brain. You will die soon.

Cerebrala aneurysm, very dangerous!
Go see a doctor immediately.

Coital cephalalgia.
It's a thing. I get it all the time. Sometimes just a dull ache, sometimes it's like someone's put an axe into my skull.
Makes me not want sex anymore. I drink water. Stay away from coffee. But whenever I get close to cuming, shit starts hurting. Fucking hate it.
Once I was screwing a girl, could feel it coming on but ignored it. When I blew my load everything went white. My brain felt like it was on fire. Dropped to the floor and curled up crying in agony. Bitch had no idea wtf was happening, got dressed and ran out. Never saw her again.

Faaaaaark.