This is going to sound like I'm larping but I've managed to get hold of a song by a huge artist before it's due out...

This is going to sound like I'm larping but I've managed to get hold of a song by a huge artist before it's due out. I am a struggling musician and in desperate need of cash, is there any way I can monetise this shit by dodgy leaking it to some sources or something? I'm assuming no but I've been surprised by things before. Thanks in advance, Yea Forumstard for over a decade and I love you fucking awful cunts.

Attached: 6BB7247C-6362-4393-AD8D-6D2A0FFD6E6F.jpg (498x492, 84K)

Bump. I'm legit.

That's a big no-no user
just upload it to mediafire and put the link here

Attached: musd33h.png (664x714, 411K)

make sure you capitalize on it otherwise your chance of making money will be gone

if this is legit it's only a quick way to being sued

lol

I haven't got long but I know one of the songs is rumoured/anticipated.

Only if you're dumb as fuck and do it with your name attached.

only safe way to do this would be to sell it on a DWM. you'd have to be able to prove to the buyer that you actually have the track though, so maybe upload 10 seconds of it to a file hosting site or something

Are there specific marketplaces for this kind of thing? I feel like it's not a big underground thing.

Also the 10 second clip is a risk in itself, why not just run with the clip and not pay me? Then I jeopardise my career without any reward haha.

Any ideas? If I get paid I'll send the shit to all of you. Two major artists.

whos the artist tho

Bumping, i wanna help

There are two. One of them has had fans talking about this song since 2017.

Talk to China

The other is admittedly not as big but definitely has a dedicated fanbase anticipating the next single.

if you find no success here, try

I'm going to prove to you guys I'm legit. Screenshot this, song is out in May.

First line: "thought I'd never be waking, on the kitchen floor".

Early May, you'll hear it and you'll remember this thread.

Create an automatic script tied to a bitcoin address. When that address fills up to x amount, distribute key to decrypt song automatically. Cash out bitcoins. Thats what i would do anyway. Good luck proving the song though.

No-one will believe sadly. Only proof I can offer is the lyric here but people won't know it's legit until it comes out.

Guess I'm broke forever. Thanks for the ideas though guys. Genuinely screenshot it, you're probably the first members of the public to hear that lyric.

song genre?

I guess kind of pop indie? But the band is bigger than that genre would suggest haha.

I'm broke as fuck, I would probably reveal the song name for a few bucks.

I'm posting about it this time because a few years ago a song name was trending #1 worldwide before it came out on Twitter and I had the mp3 on my desktop. Long story short the label fucked me up the ass and I wished I had leaked it for some $$$ when I had the chance. Everyone has a hustle, fuck the industry I need to eat.

Also getting sued doesn't scare me. I have nothing. The potential gains outweigh the losses a thousand to one

Oh well. Thanks for trying guys