Be honest: What are your thoughts on Pit Bulls?

Be honest: What are your thoughts on Pit Bulls?

Attached: trap.jpg (1000x1000, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/30/pet-dog-kills-florida-baby/656666002/
animals24-7.org/2016/08/03/pit-bull-raised-from-a-puppy-always-inside-kills-animal-expert/
people.com/crime/virginia-woman-mauled-death-dogs-while-walking-woods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1551204897788.jpg (750x738, 96K)

Where is his foreskin?

They'll pinch ya if your not careful they tend to get a bit hyper

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

almost as ugly as pugs, not my kinda dog.

They're dogs

my thoughts exactly!

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. Trash breed and trash owners

I like pitbulls more than the same threads being spammed everyday.

years of selective inbreeding have created a fighting dog
and ruined a domestic pet.
And the only reason anyone gets one of these is because of their strength and brutalality.
I don't care what anyone thinks, the breed needs to be ended.

Statistically, Chihuahuas and dachshunds are far more aggressive. I blame the owner, not the breed.

you talking about dogs or niggers?

Yeah because a little nip on the hand is exactly the same as murdering a toodler. Retarded pitbull apologist.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

6% of the dog population but o we 3/4ths of the fatalities, is obviously not just the owners. It's the breed.

You could argue most of those fatalities were caused exclusively by the group of abused pitbulls that exist

So people ONLY abuse pitbulls and no other dogs?

Let me know when you abuse a Pomeranian into killing a toodler

Also, just not true

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/30/pet-dog-kills-florida-baby/656666002/

animals24-7.org/2016/08/03/pit-bull-raised-from-a-puppy-always-inside-kills-animal-expert/

people.com/crime/virginia-woman-mauled-death-dogs-while-walking-woods

Goes on and on, pitbulls raised from puppies, not abused, still killers

just because crackheads tend to own dogs that are hunting dogs doesnt mean that they are a bad breed, if more niggers owned rottweilers then people would say they are a good for nothing breed, its entirely stigma and the owners

Rottweilers are 2nd in fatalities and also a trash breed.

Plenty of other dogs get abused, still never see any Mastifs or Samoyeds killing toodlers out there, and those are even bigger and stronger dogs

Got one and I am not white trash either. One of the better dogs I have owned. A strong protective breed and need to be handled accordingly.

6% of the population but over 75% of fatalities is not "stigma" and way too statistically significant to be just caused by the owners, plenty of non-abused pitbulls killing toddlers out there, can find story after story

I think people that don't own or interact with pitbulls spend too much fucking time thinking about them.

My thoughts are we dont need a thread about them everyday

I meant pitbulls that are taken advantage of for their strength, i.e. fighting or using them to intimidate people. Since they're chunky dogs people are more likely to use them for these purposes, ergo them causing a majority of the fatalities. You could easily condition any dog into being violent, their breed strength and size don't matter. In the third article, they were Guarding her. If they had killed her for sport they would be lounging, probably chewing on her even. I do acknowledge non abused pitbulls can be violent too, but from all of those articles it seems like they just have a sudden lapse of aggression that's targeted towards someone and are not inherently seeking to harm and kill people. They would continue to attack after the first kill if so. Maybe they were just fucked up dogs, like there are fucked up people. It's easy to focus on the extreme minority when regarding a majority. I do appreciate your passion of the subject but I just don't think you can label them all as killers

Loyal and loving af to the owner, assholes to everyone else

Pit bulls are great. Their owners are sometimes not great

the 13% of dogs

THEYRE NIGGERS

They're meme dogs for white girls

I mean I'd fuck one honestly.

Attached: 1553528767552.jpg (662x625, 49K)

Pitbulls and Rottweilers are 90% of the fatalities, abused or not. That is not an "extreme minority", who cares if they meant to kill or not, or what the reasons where, they kill, other breeds do not.

>they only attack because they're victims of society
>not their genes

That's the reason we call them "The niggers of dogs".